Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency rank April 2017 - all major altcoins  (Read 2903 times)
BitHub.pl (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 265

Najnowsze Wiadomości ze Świata Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 09:53:43 PM

We see that many people entered our rank. Thanks for your support. If you are intrested in more information from our site please follow us on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/BithubPl?lang=en

Bitcoin, Kryptowaluty, Blockchain, Bitcoin informacje, Poradniki, Bitcoin wiadomości, Porady, Informacje, Dash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Monero, PIVX, Golem, Giełdy, Rankingi kryptowalut,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obelix740

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:29:16 PM

Wow nice link !!!!  Smiley
zosiak747

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:40:49 PM

Thanks for the link, sure to follow you Cheesy
BitHub.pl (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 06:27:52 PM

Once again thanks for your appreciation. We`ve added previous ranks. you can find them on the bottom of the rank Smiley

Bitcoin, Kryptowaluty, Blockchain, Bitcoin informacje, Poradniki, Bitcoin wiadomości, Porady, Informacje, Dash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Monero, PIVX, Golem, Giełdy, Rankingi kryptowalut,
krypciak

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:38:16 PM

is there a possibility to subscribe for newsletter or any other way that you could send me such summaries?
BitHub.pl (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:06:43 PM

Yes we have that in mind but it will take some time to implement it. We will inform as soon as implementation works correctly Smiley

NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:24:48 AM

I'd like to see ICN added to your list. With a $45 million market cap, it makes sense.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 05:01:24 AM

That is nice work, hopefully you be sharing this for every month now.
There is a typo in Maid*
Interesting to note that of all the coin, only 29 moved upwards in the past month, as number 30 is in negative.
Is that so or was there another criteria under consideration?
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:28:25 AM

Nice!!! I hope I can see more
about this ranking every month.
BitHub.pl (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 11:40:44 AM

That is nice work, hopefully you be sharing this for every month now.
There is a typo in Maid*
Interesting to note that of all the coin, only 29 moved upwards in the past month, as number 30 is in negative.
Is that so or was there another criteria under consideration?

We take a closer look on 30 cryptos. They will appear in evvery rank. Of course there are some small coins that had higher gain in value but we focus on the most popular. Our 30 coins are constant  so that you can compare with previous ranks. However with time we intend to increase ranks with another coins Smiley

BitHub.pl (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 02:25:12 PM

Nice!!! I hope I can see more
about this ranking every month.

We will publish may rank as soon as possible, hope you will follow us Smiley. If you are intrested you can see previous ranks. Links are on the  bottm of the rank

krypciak

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:23:31 PM

Yes we have that in mind but it will take some time to implement it. We will inform as soon as implementation works correctly Smiley

Cool!
Thanks for answer, I'll wait Cheesy
secretservice

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:29:46 PM

The maximum that an altcoin will achieve in terms of getting close to Bitcoin will be like a complementary currency, but that would already be a major breakthrough. I think coins bringing innovative elements will have a better chance.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
BitHub.pl (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:04:08 PM

The maximum that an altcoin will achieve in terms of getting close to Bitcoin will be like a complementary currency, but that would already be a major breakthrough. I think coins bringing innovative elements will have a better chance.

Bitcoin has a strong position but that can change in couple of years. Dont forget that there are many coins that are technologicaly more advanced than Bitcoin. However Bitcoin is unquestionable leader today

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:32:38 AM

Greetings everyboddy. May we present you the latest April cryptocurrency rank published by BitHub.pl. Intresting summary and it may help you get through many cryptos and choose which are the best. Hope you will enjoy it. Also we invite to comment and share your opinion about cryptocurrencies Smiley

http://bithub.pl/english/top-cryptocurrencies-in-april-2017/

i think your site is having a big traffic because when i visit in your site, its really slow to open the homepage or maybe you need to check the content image because image can cause the sites have getting slow. i hope that if you really serious with your site, you need to make an update so we can know what is the new article in your site. its a good site, i like the design but you need to check the connection of your site.
I don’t have problems opening the site either, you probably need to check out your internet connection.
BitHub.pl (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 03:11:46 PM

Greetings everyboddy. May we present you the latest April cryptocurrency rank published by BitHub.pl. Intresting summary and it may help you get through many cryptos and choose which are the best. Hope you will enjoy it. Also we invite to comment and share your opinion about cryptocurrencies Smiley

http://bithub.pl/english/top-cryptocurrencies-in-april-2017/

i think your site is having a big traffic because when i visit in your site, its really slow to open the homepage or maybe you need to check the content image because image can cause the sites have getting slow. i hope that if you really serious with your site, you need to make an update so we can know what is the new article in your site. its a good site, i like the design but you need to check the connection of your site.
I don’t have problems opening the site either, you probably need to check out your internet connection.

Our IT team has taken care of that. It think that everything is going to be fine right now Smiley

BitHub.pl (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 05:13:34 PM

Cool!
Thanks for answer, I'll wait Cheesy

You`re welcome. If you have any other questions you can contact us also on twitter Wink

anniebit

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:06:29 AM

What do you think about monero? It was pretty low on the rank, though it still gained, not lost
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:30:04 AM

Bitcoin has a strong position but that can change in couple of years. Dont forget that there are many coins that are technologicaly more advanced than Bitcoin. However Bitcoin is unquestionable leader today
Bitcoin can be upgraded. I expect that we will reach scaling consensus when there will an absolute need for it.
If we talk about global economic network which is already established a better tech is not enough to kill BTC.
Another property of Bitcoin is IMO great initial distribution, all coins created after BTC were made to follow bitcoin price path.
BitHub.pl (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 06:28:11 PM

Bitcoin can be upgraded. I expect that we will reach scaling consensus when there will an absolute need for it.
If we talk about global economic network which is already established a better tech is not enough to kill BTC.
Another property of Bitcoin is IMO great initial distribution, all coins created after BTC were made to follow bitcoin price path.

Of course it can be  upgraded. But look on the situation with segwit and unlimited. The society argues for a long time - and  this is not good for bitcoin. people are escaping to faster and cheaper in use coins. Bitcoin market share is all time low - 54.6%. That is really important.

Why people should wait for bitcoin to be upgraded (Segwit, unlimited or somethin else) where there are lots of faster and cheaper coins. Look for example at ltc, eth, dash, xmr

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: