Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi  (Read 156066 times)
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 08:39:27 AM

~~

no way ! What?! This year? Not talking about this year, neither last year what are you talking about.... Bogdan aka gawlea left this year, so did Adorid raetsch and the rest who didn't left last year

your team fallen apart because you are a bunch of scumbags liars

i left?

i am not active anymore but still running the wallet server and will continue with that. i am not contributing anything, yes. just a lack of time due to more important stuff than "earning money".
but i am still up to date to most things.
and time will change, when my other projects need less time, i will do more on bismuth than just providing infrastructure.

Your retchy server is your business. Nobody will caress your head, feel your hair or give you a candy for that. The era of informational douchbaggery is upon us, which underscores that people are busy with their shit and are in general quite lost in the galaxy of new information which comes to spotlight every moment. We just do what we do best: take money from the guy next door and leave. Nobody stops to give something a try. Nobody cares.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 12:33:18 PM

~~

no way ! What?! This year? Not talking about this year, neither last year what are you talking about.... Bogdan aka gawlea left this year, so did Adorid raetsch and the rest who didn't left last year

i left?

i am not active anymore but still running the wallet server and will continue with that. i am not contributing anything, yes. just a lack of time due to more important stuff than "earning money".
and time will change, when my other projects need less time, i will do more on bismuth than just providing infrastructure.

Your retchy server is your business. Nobody will caress your head, feel your hair or give you a candy for that. The era of informational douchbaggery is upon us, which underscores that people are busy with their shit and are in general quite lost in the galaxy of new information which comes to spotlight every moment. We just do what we do best: take money from the guy next door and leave. Nobody stops to give something a try. Nobody cares.

hm, what?
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:38:40 AM

~~

i left?

hm, what?

See you are the one who lacks understanding LOL..want me to explain it to you?...or you are just pretending you don't?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 11:34:20 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2020, 11:54:13 AM by drays

~~

i left?

hm, what?

See you are the one who lacks understanding LOL..want me to explain it to you?...or you are just pretending you don't?

"Tarz" is either a text generating bot, or some strange guy (group?) having fun by posting realistically-looking nonsense. There are several accounts of such kind on Bitcointalk, all posting nonsense using the same style (quite interesting style, if you ask me, they look to be inspired by contemporary mainstream literature - maybe detective novels..?),  all posting meaningless, rude and often profane tongue-in-cheek remarks in Bitcointalk threads for the last few years. Another one of those is called "Gash", others I don't remember, but can find them if you are in doubt.
Look for his posts - they are all the same, and take into account he never answers.

... this space is not for rent ...
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 06:43:50 PM

~~

i left?

hm, what?

"Tarz" is either a text generating bot, or some strange guy (group?) having fun by posting realistically-looking nonsense. There are several accounts of such kind on Bitcointalk, all posting nonsense using the same style (quite interesting style, if you ask me, they look to be inspired by contemporary mainstream literature - maybe detective novels..?),  all posting meaningless, rude and often profane tongue-in-cheek remarks in Bitcointalk threads for the last few years. Another one of those is called "Gash", others I don't remember, but can find them if you are in doubt.
Look for his posts - they are all the same, and take into account he never answers.

this makes it even more hilarious hahahaha  Cheesy
Bismuth Foundation

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 03:36:20 PM
Merited by EggdraSyl (1)

Bismuth monthly progress report is out.

Hypernode stats and ROI, main code work, ecosystem and media activity, as well as some warnings to check!

https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2252

■■■■■■■     BISMUTH     ■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■   www.bismuth.cz   ■■■■■■■
▐|━ THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN ━|▌
Bismuth Foundation

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 08:02:16 AM

Bismuth Hypernodes and the HYFI Token
https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2294

Bismuth Foundation

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 08:05:02 AM

Announcing wBis , a wrapped #Bismuth on ETH chain
#Uniswap #BuildWithBis

Bismuth Foundation

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 09:47:32 AM

Hypernode stats and ROI, Uniswap, HYFI tokens, upgraded explorer...

https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2320

EggdraSyl

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

Bismuth core dev & EggPool.net Operator.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 07:43:06 PM

For anyone willing to do their own research:

There is a whitepaper https://bismuth.cz/whitepaper.pdf with a primer on Hypernodes - Far from Dash Masternodes.
I'd like to see precisely what is supposed to be "copied" from them.

Native Tokens are a core feature of Bismuth and not a clone of ETH tokens. Bismuth execution model is also very, very different from Eth.
The "Hack with Bis" repository https://github.com/bismuthfoundation/Hack-with-BIS gives more insight on that subject.

Like explained in the release post - for those actually reading our announces - HYFI is a native token on Bis chain, rewarding owners of Hypernodes - in addition of the main BIS reward. It has nothing to do with scammy DeFi tokens on ETH chain. It's the basis of a fidelity program.

https://EggPool.Net - Reliable BIS GPU Mining Pool  -  Did you get your https://Dragginator.Com Egg yet?
bit-signal

Activity: 80
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:44:23 AM
Merited by EggdraSyl (1)

Developer AngainorDev released a Bismuth HD Paper Wallet (Open Source MIT License). The Paper Wallet uses the ECDSA keys scheme and it follows current standards for HD wallet derivation.

Github Download Link: Bismuth HD Paper Wallet
Online Link: Create HD Paper Wallet
Description Link: Print HD Paper Wallet

You can either use the Bismuth HD Wallet online, or download the code and run it (open dist/index.html in your browser) on an air gapped computer, with no net access for extra safety.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:13:08 AM

Beyonds DEFI ?!? Cheesy HYFI token ?!? Cheesy Looks like you are not just pathetic, you are both pathetic & stupid. After copying everything out there: DASH masternodes, Ethereum tokens & dapps platform, CryptoKitties. Now you decided to copy DEFI too. when 99.9% of the projects are scams and even the good ones has fallen or exit scam, you go DEFI?! in the end looks like you are just stupid. No wonder your shitcoin is outside top 1000 CMC with -80% ROI from day 1 and only 2.5K volume in 5 exchanges.

I believe copy is not the word...more like plagiarized  Wink

-80% roi from day 1? Jeez.. the 5million locked in craptopia did not even have the chance to capitulate yet LOL

"In this for the tech" ... One of the most dangerous narrative in shitcoin fuckery hehehe
Bismuth Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 09:57:34 AM

Hypernode stats and ROI, 2 millions blocks!, Mobile wallet aso...

https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2388

Bismuth Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 11:16:03 AM

Snowball fight on #Bismuth chain!!!

You can play with your wallet or via our discord Bot
See Discord
You can also drop your $BIS address in answer to this message to play Wink
Live $snowball owners at Bismuth.Today

bit-signal

Activity: 80
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 11:43:25 AM

A gigantic snowball fight is happening... get ready!
https://twitter.com/EggPoolNet/status/1341339555392315394
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 07:03:19 PM

Beyonds DEFI ?!? Cheesy HYFI token ?!? Cheesy Looks like you are not just pathetic, you are both pathetic & stupid. After copying everything out there: DASH masternodes, Ethereum tokens & dapps platform, CryptoKitties. Now you decided to copy DEFI too. when 99.9% of the projects are scams and even the good ones has fallen or exit scam, you go DEFI?! in the end looks like you are just stupid. No wonder your shitcoin is outside top 1000 CMC with -80% ROI from day 1 and only 2.5K volume in 5 exchanges.

-80% roi from day 1? Jeez.. the 5million locked in craptopia did not even have the chance to capitulate yet LOL

"In this for the tech" ... One of the most dangerous narrative in shitcoin fuckery hehehe

for as duh as you are, you are right in this instance.
the downhil shit slide this coin took, then to BIS .... man... dead in the water LOL.

so much fail.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 12:17:37 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2020, 01:18:33 PM by arielbit

for as duh as you are, you are right in this instance.
the downhil shit slide this coin took, then to BIS .... man... dead in the water LOL.

so much fail.

3 sub quality shitcoin devs circle jerking around discord, telegram, twitter and bitcointalk.......and some people think they are going to get rich giving money to them? LOL .. bismuth dev pre-miners capitulated the coin for the investors hahaha
Bismuth Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2020, 07:17:36 PM

A Full Bismuth node running on a Raspberry Pi

A Full, stock Bismuth node running on a Raspberry Pi and Ubuntu desktop
See the Full how to

Bismuth Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 06:49:35 PM

One more day, one more year, one more BIS app and rewards for users improving the ecosystem:

Bismuth Toolbox, an interview with the developer "Whatever" and related reward.

casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 03:46:14 AM

is Full Bismuth node incentivized by some rewards ?
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: