Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 06:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy a vcc and iban for paypal  (Read 1402 times)
COINMAN1 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

i want a vcc that is loaded with 3$ and a iban for paypal verification
i can pay in skrill BTC and paypal 

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
COINMAN1 (OP)

Activity: 448

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 12:44:38 AM

You can use coinizy.com for paypal vcc verification. you can deposit funds with btc.
when you use coinizy.com last time because 3 months ago i tried and its not working

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:04:10 AM

You can use coinizy.com for paypal vcc verification. you can deposit funds with btc.
when you use coinizy.com last time because 3 months ago i tried and its not working

The only confusing thing about the type of vcc you need is the IBAN because coinzy does not offers that also; you can send me PM, if you need a vcc that can verify paypal accounts without any issue.

Kindly note that this vcc cannot fully veified does paypal countries that requires bank account verification.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: