Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deception is King  (Read 302 times)
RewFrew (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 12:16:37 AM

Hi,

i read all SONM pages, first topic and 2nd one.

i do that because i'm a newbie and wanted to understand more. by reading all on that project, i understand now that, if u have a question on a specific altcoin and u get an answer from a guy with the same altcoin logo, that means nearlly this is a bullshit comment, why? : because they need to post a certain amounts on messages  per week, saying very nice thing about the specific altcoin, to get a very very small bounty... they can saids anything to boost the manipulation for a very low penny! guess what? this penny is not in dollar or btc, but with an Altcoin that can be a scam, the holder have to hold it for a month or maybe a year to exchange his penny versus btc ou tusd.  Thats how low and cheap to buy peoples talks and opinions on bitcointalk.

i also saw the holders of pre-ico or ico saids anything to boost the coin, no mather if the coin is related to scam accusations ( i'm not talking about SONM THERE but in general).

About SONM... it doesnt smell too good for me to invest on. i know from my personnal experience how the first steps in a big project to success have to be in general, because they are the pillar of the emotionnal ressources.

I also understant that the holders of big informations about An altcoin Ico, who knows a project is a 99% Success , doesnt talks, thats means there is a King law there: Deception, and u have to learn about it in your own costs.

Yes of corse there is always exception, but the Trend is Deception.

I'm not judging anyone, i just saids some facts to the new newbies like me to be careful.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: