Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Foodlunch at us public school, another exposure of the demcrats hate  (Read 774 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:53:26 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 04:42:16 AM by Masha Sha

In fact, in the end, rather than eating a meal with slightly too much sodium, kids simply stopped eating lunch altogether.  As the Washington Times pointed out back in 2014, over 1 million students stopped eating school lunch in the 2012-2013 school year alone.  Meanwhile, schools all around the country reported they were buying food that just ended up getting thrown away or fed to pigs at local farms because no one would eat it.

Those democrats hate us!!! Look at the obama, only gmo free food for them, no pacific / fukku trailed, 400k$ speech, never returned to chirak, and the fucking plebians unable to see througt the evdident lies (no need to tell about worldwide problems).

Sooner or later it will be us or them.

Edit: Trump should take his courage and ban all gmos / synthetic "food" in all the admin food court (army, public schools, admins canteens). This would help the real ag business. Keep the sodas, easy.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:01:10 PM

Hmm...
I'm not sure I understand...
What's the link between democrats and a bad school meal?

If I may, the bad school meal is just the consequence of privatisation of this market... Hence corruption and profits made at the expenses of the kids...

Nationalize that and you'll have great meals at low cost.

PARADICE.io

Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:16:18 PM

Hmm...
I'm not sure I understand...
What's the link between democrats and a bad school meal?

If I may, the bad school meal is just the consequence of privatisation of this market... Hence corruption and profits made at the expenses of the kids...

Nationalize that and you'll have great meals at low cost.
I also support you. There is corruption in a democracy and autocracy. It doesn't matter. In many countries school feeding is a good way to make money. In addition, people rarely save the children. So it is always in the diet of schoolchildren laid excessive regulations which are easy to save.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:32:23 PM

In fact, in the end, rather than eating a meal with slightly too much sodium, kids simply stopped eating lunch altogether.  As the Washington Times pointed out back in 2014, over 1 million students stopped eating school lunch in the 2012-2013 school year alone.  Meanwhile, schools all around the country reported they were buying food that just ended up getting thrown away or fed to pigs at local farms because no one would eat it.

Those democrats hate us!!! Look at the obama, only gmo free food for them, no pacific / fukku trailed, 400k$ speech, never returned to chirak, and the fucking plebians unable to see througt the evdident lies (no need to tell about worldwide problems).

Edit: Trump should take his courage and ban all gmos / synthetic "food" in all the admin food court (army, public schools, admins canteens). This would help the real ag business. Keep the sodas, easy.

LMAO. Why are Democrats responsible for shitty school lunches?

Sit down and let me rap to you.

The lunch program began with propitious intentions. The federal government began to subsidize school lunches as a way to manage giant farm surpluses, while simultaneously supporting a suffering population. Since then, the school lunch program has become dominated by a few large food contractors designed to feed a population suffering from a lack of resources, without catering to its basic health needs. Without sufficient changes, this nutritional deficit will continue to contribute to childhood obesity and big businesses will continue to dominate distribution of goods.

Childhood nutrition is everything. Children that grow up eating shitty food tend to grow up into shitty adults. This is especially evident where I live, and extremely rural place with an ultra low population density. The people out here are poor as shit, and you can tell by looking at them. People look hungry. Or are fat. The youth don't even have that youthful glow.

Last time I checked, corporate interest were served by your party. TBH, it's Democrats too, but the GOP philosophy of 'trickle down economics caters 100% to corporate interest. It's understandable, most people over a certain income are Republican, at least fiscally.

Also, your rage is kind of inarticulate, I don't know what you particular beef is with this.

Trump will never challenge Monsanto. Fuck the deep state, if you want to get killed, fuck up.Monsanto's profits. I dare you.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:57:13 PM

The lunch program began with propitious intentions. The federal government began to subsidize school lunches as a way to manage giant farm surpluses, while simultaneously supporting a suffering population. Since then, the school lunch program has become dominated by a few large food contractors designed to feed a population suffering from a lack of resources, without catering to its basic health needs. Without sufficient changes, this nutritional deficit will continue to contribute to childhood obesity and big businesses will continue to dominate distribution of goods.

Childhood nutrition is everything. Children that grow up eating shitty food tend to grow up into shitty adults. This is especially evident where I live, and extremely rural place with an ultra low population density. The people out here are poor as shit, and you can tell by looking at them. People look hungry. Or are fat. The youth don't even have that youthful glow.

Last time I checked, corporate interest were served by your party. TBH, it's Democrats too, but the GOP philosophy of 'trickle down economics caters 100% to corporate interest. It's understandable, most people over a certain income are Republican, at least fiscally.

Also, your rage is kind of inarticulate, I don't know what you particular beef is with this.

Trump will never challenge Monsanto. Fuck the deep state, if you want to get killed, fuck up.Monsanto's profits. I dare you.

Agreed. Though I find two pieces of cauliflower paltry, this is still better than in my country. They started forbidding kids from bringing lunch packs so that they'd buy food at the cafeteria.  Angry
chrisivl

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:29:51 PM

Agreed. Though I find two pieces of cauliflower paltry, this is still better than in my country. They started forbidding kids from bringing lunch packs so that they'd buy food at the cafeteria.  Angry

I hear for the first time that children are forbidden to wear lunch. This will have a bad effect on their body. At us and in dining room food not so qualitative, but on it do business.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:35:52 PM

I hear for the first time that children are forbidden to wear lunch. This will have a bad effect on their body. At us and in dining room food not so qualitative, but on it do business.

I found it despicable, really. What if the family is too poor to buy lunch at school and can probably just send their kid with a cheap biscuit or plantain? They argue that parents are just sending their kids unhealthy foods.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:50:02 AM

Sit down and let me rap to you.....
Michelle Obama, hence the Democrats, OWN the sorry state of school lunch programs today.
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:11:30 PM

Michelle Obama, hence the Democrats, OWN the sorry state of school lunch programs today.

Why is there a problem of feeding children in schools? this. The question needs to be solved globally, for example, about global warming. Dinners should be quality and free of charge as well as education itself.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:15:00 AM

Exactly!!! Thank you finally someone who doesn't deny, lie or become violent when confronted with facts!!! But as the damage is made by the obama admin it's now turn to the trumpalahs to solve it! They won, they own.

And to the why it's forbidden for Mothers to prepare school lunch is to break the familly units and replace it with the big state!!! From birth to grave.

But back on the topic, trump could do a national competition of which high school as the worst lunch week by instagram (not only twather), then invite the business school in the area to explain where the funding (because if you look at the booked cost of this trail you could buy a real fully organic high nutrients meals) goes and devise a solution!

Domestic nutritious clean good made in america is step one in Making america great again.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

Exactly!!! Thank you finally someone who doesn't deny, lie or become violent when confronted with facts!!! But as the damage is made by the obama admin it's now turn to the trumpalahs to solve it! They won, they own.

And to the why it's forbidden for Mothers to prepare school lunch is to break the familly units and replace it with the big state!!! From birth to grave.

But back on the topic, trump could do a national competition of which high school as the worst lunch week by instagram (not only twather), then invite the business school in the area to explain where the funding (because if you look at the booked cost of this trail you could buy a real fully organic high nutrients meals) goes and devise a solution!

Domestic nutritious clean good made in america is step one in Making america great again.

ROFL!

Do y'all look this shit up before y'all speak on it? Or is it just talking points from Breitbart and the Blaze, possible StormFront?

Maybe you missed public school in the last 30 years. I didn't. When I was a kid, the caf food was unhealthy as fuck. Pizza and fries and cake. No veggies sometimes. And  the ability to buy candy and drinks during school. Understanding now as an adult that, for some kids, this would be a main meal, it makes sense to me to make this meal as nutritious as possible. American cultural food is shit. They have the rest of the day to eat that bullshit, since they are thinking and doing while at school, give them food for their brains.

Now, let's examine why this is news. I'll choose Fox. Good ole Fox.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/25/republicans-look-to-scrap-michelle-obama-school-lunch-plan.html

A document released by the office of Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., called for repealing certain aspects of the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 – the legislation that helped put Michelle Obama’s hallmark program into law. The initiative is part of a broader plan released by Meadows titled, “First 100 Days: Rules, Regulations, and Executive Orders to Examine, Revoke and Issue.”

Alright, so this is some of that 'deregulation wave' bullshit we are doing ATM, but are there any corporate interests that would benefit from these changes? Of course, we are in TrumpLand.

Different article:

The standards include directives on vastly reducing use of salt, calorie limits, restrictions on meat, prohibitions on the contents of vending machines and increased servings of whole grains, fruits and  vegetables, as the New York Post reported.

So, who would be mad at that? The GOP, of course, and corporate interests.

A key lobbying group, the School Nutrition Association, released recommendations earlier this month to scale back federal nutrition standards she championed and were set under the Obama administration. The group is a national nonprofit professional organization representing over 57,000 members in the school food service industry, per its website.

The organization called for "practical flexibility under federal nutrition standards to prepare healthy, appealing meals," specifically recommending that the US Department of Agriculture allow saltier foods that would have otherwise been allowed and cutting current whole grain requirements in half.
The effects would mean tastier, less healthy school lunches -- more salt, less quinoa.

okies.

The 2010 law, implemented in cafeterias across the country at the beginning of the 2012-13 school year, was aimed at improving nutrition and reducing child obesity and authorizing funding for federal lunch programs. It called for more whole grains, fruits, vegetables, low-fat milk products and less sodium and fat. It also awards additional funding to schools that meet the standards -- to the tune of six cents per healthy lunch.

So healthier kids, and free money. But government subsidy going directly to schools doesn't get to go into a corporations pockets. That's less food schools and state govs are buying from major food distributors, which is a large part of sales for these industries (the kids are numerous, and they eat 5 days a week, twice a day).

But the GOP (im sorry, the corporations and lobbying groups that pay for them), crafted a beautiful lie to make this change palatable. Who would want them to repeal a law that make food healthier for kids at schools? No parent that relies on said system. But if you attach the policy to its signatory, Michelle, and start hollering 'States rights', conservative can get behind it. Because for all the bullshit I just wrote, it comes down to this: all these kids live at home. You don't like school lunch, pack one. I may be wrong, but for the States that actually had meals posted on the #ThanksMichelle hashtag, don't have said policy of not being able to bring in lunches. Should be #ThanksAssholeStateCongress

I've seen the pictures of the lunches they serve. It looks like shit. But can you blame a policy that calls for healthier, more active kids, because of bad cooks? Does Michelle personally dicate every school menu? Of course not. This is the particular interpretation of the policy by the state and the school, limited by finding. Yes, its expensive to feed people quality vegetables. That's why you rarely get them when you purchase fast food/chain restaurant grub.

Personally, fuck the kids. I'll reiterate. Fuck what the kids think about the food. It's one thing if the school isn't following the rules, but if the meal is balanced and nutritious, with a nod for taste (food needs to be palatable), eat it, or shut the fuck up. There are kids that have gone to bed hungry, they would eat the shit ever loving shit out of those plates. Sounds like some privileged bullshit to me. If you are hungry, eat. The real shame is that the American diet is so poor, that when you feed people real food, they think it's nasty. And this is why we all look like fucking ballons.

My manners, Good Morning! I forgot to be civil.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:42:30 PM

Healthy food isn't what's in this plate!!! But as the master as spoken let's read :

“You have to stop and think, ‘Why don’t you want our kids to have good food at school? What is wrong with you and why is that a partisan issue?” Obama said. “Why would that be political?”

“Moms, think about this. I don’t care what state you live in, take me out of the equation, like me, don’t like me, but think about why someone is OK with your kids eating crap,” the former first lady continued.

“Because here’s the secret: If somebody is doing that, they don’t care about your kid, and we need to demand everyone to care deeply about our kids,” Obama exclaimed.

“Every elected official on this planet should understand, don’t play with our children, don’t do it,” she concluded

Born and raise... 100% guaranteed!!!

Proposal: a task force composed of Melania and Michelle with the 2 girls and the kid testing and approving each meal Smiley

Ground grass raised beef makes great hamburgers... organic potatoes... etc. Quality ingredients still have yuge premiums, but it's domestic money circulating to offer the opportunity of meals in school accross america. Food transition...

Becsise the meal in picture is closer to soylent green... than food.

youdamushi

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:12:57 PM

Don't know what you're talking about.
Any link to understand what you're saying?

PARADICE.io

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:03:26 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2017, 06:15:14 AM by Masha Sha

Don't know what you're talking about.
Any link to understand what you're saying?

There is a link in the first quotation:

Wouldn't it be great to have this? I know it would necessitate to wipe corruption that leads to inefficiencies and cronies in food lunch budget... but from around the world:

The japanese way:

The surest way to face death in china is to mess with foodlunch... and contrary to miss obama ain't words...

It's because structurally the defense services of china will not tolerate it, and all probables root cause are opposed too. But it's so old... priority layers.

In some fountry the interests of firms like monsanto, biocides mfgers, schools administrators  and others prime what's for lunch. It's only about nit succumbing to greed and say no.

youdamushi

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

There is a link in the first quotation:

Yeah but I have a problem with your link...
It says that they simply put nutrition standards...

How can THAT be a bad thing? Oo
There is no link with corruption or whatever here.
The problem might that the standards aren't good, that's possible I don't know. But nutrition standards are THE BASIS of school nutrition in EVERY civilized country. Including Finland, Japan and all Europe...

PARADICE.io

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: