Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoVoyage - The Number One Cryptocurrency Trading Bot - Try Free for 30 Days  (Read 1235 times)
anton-adm (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:43:39 PM

Hello Cryptocurrency World. This is the official thread for CryptoVoyage.

CryptoVoyage

• What is CryptoVoyage?
         CryptoVoyage is an extensive AI trading tool that has hundreds of unique features that will put you on the top of the
          Cryptocurrency trading world. From a vast number of customizable options, create the perfect AI trading bot that will
          make you money while you sleep.
  • What if I don't know anything about Cryptocurrency Trading?
         No worries. CryptoVoyage comes with many pre-set configurations for you to test and tweak until you have the perfect
          automatic money making machine.
  • How much does it cost?
         Prices start at $760 for a lifetime licence of the basic edition. Try a fully functional trial version (Basic Edition) for 30
          days for free before you decide whether you want to purchase CryptoVoyage.

View more at: https://Crypto.Voyage/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 09:27:20 PM

There are already plenty of good crypto trading bots like Gunbot and C.A.T.

Shouldn't you make it clearer what exchanges you're trading on, whether you're trading altcoins or Bitcoin to fiat, what all these options are you're talking about and more before you charge a much higher price than them?

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:32:54 PM

If I am not mistaking your bot's price is $760 ? Basically you want half of bitcoins or how you set this much big prices ?
Did you get any rough estimations on how much time one trader may take to recover his spending for your bot with some average capital of 2 bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
anton-adm (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:49:36 PM

There are already plenty of good crypto trading bots like Gunbot and C.A.T.

Shouldn't you make it clearer what exchanges you're trading on, whether you're trading altcoins or Bitcoin to fiat, what all these options are you're talking about and more before you charge a much higher price than them?

The website is still in progress. There should be a list of exchanges and info about each on the website soon.
And the website says enough to either interest the user or not. If what you read interests you, give the free 30 day trial a go.

If I am not mistaking your bot's price is $760 ? Basically you want half of bitcoins or how you set this much big prices ?
Did you get any rough estimations on how much time one trader may take to recover his spending for your bot with some average capital of 2 bitcoins.

In the forums you can discuss strategies and view other people's setups.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:17:05 AM

If there s something which really differentiates your bot from competition, OK, this price can be justified. I see you do have a lot of exchanges with lots of trading pair and you offer 30 days trial, that s really good.
People can get a feeling if this is making money for them.

What about security?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
anton-adm (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:32:03 PM

If there s something which really differentiates your bot from competition, OK, this price can be justified. I see you do have a lot of exchanges with lots of trading pair and you offer 30 days trial, that s really good.
People can get a feeling if this is making money for them.

What about security?

The reason we have a fully functional trial version free for 30 days is so that potential clients can see that it really is worth $760, and even more!

Download the trial and let the AI run for a few days with some of the preset customizations and you will see that this by-far bypasses any other trading bot available.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:04:39 PM

This is a fraud people be careful because when you download a zip file it shouldn't try to inject code into your browser it's a fucking zip file which is supposed to contain the installer but I guess you thought to fool a few greedy traders to steal their funds?
Again zip files should not be active while this trial malware is disguised as a zip file while it isn't.
anton-adm (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:54:00 PM

This is a fraud people be careful because when you download a zip file it shouldn't try to inject code into your browser it's a fucking zip file which is supposed to contain the installer but I guess you thought to fool a few greedy traders to steal their funds?
Again zip files should not be active while this trial malware is disguised as a zip file while it isn't.

What on earth are you talking about? It's an installer inside of a zip file. Pretty simple...
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:26:53 AM

There are several trading bots available here in the forum and I personally use one of them in my trading account at Polo. This one seems a bit pricier compared to them but I'll give it first a try before comparing them intensively. It's good thing that you provide a free 30-day trial first because with the price of this bot, I think no one will buy it without any good review from any of the trusted people here. Just visited the website and the information that I need is already there. The only thing left to do is to try this for a month.
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:49:37 PM

Nice Try Man :

https://crypto.voyage/ -> PRESS "FREE TRIAL" and you will see that image :

Ok, this is my BOT (C.A.T.) Order Creator Panel from one old cat version.

This is the current ORder Creation panel Taken From my guide here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.msg5590896#msg5590896

So no Now I take advantage of this discussion to sponsor me  Grin Grin Grin Grin

People : if you want to get a good Bot, PM me. Trusted seller since 2013  Wink

Official Topic :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: