GUIDE - HOW TO USE C.A.T. Click On Images To See Them On Full Size
BTC Start BTC
From the Start Screen you can
- Exit C.A.T.
- Login Into an exchange
- Expand/Collapse current running exchanges
- View C.A.T. Version Info
- View Current RAM Usage
Frame is Resizable from Full Screen To Minimum Size
BTC Login BTC
Press LOGIN Item on the Main Toolbar :
- Choose the site you want to log-in to.
- Insert your private and public keys and press enter. If exchange needs the user-id a third textbox will appear.
- C.A.T. will verify your key and will try a call to the trading site you've chosen.
- No Third Party Server Will be ever called by C.A.T.
If KeyPair is accepted you will get a Welcome Message. You can now close the login window, and the main trading GUI will appear.
Or you can also login into another exchange before closing the login window.
- C.A.T. will save your Public and Private Keys in a file named Key.XML. This file is located inside the CAT System Directory.
- C.A.T. Root directory is "currentRunCATdirectory\CATSystem\
- Exchange Root directory is "currentRunCATdirectory\CATSystem\ExchangeName\
- Inside the ExchangeName
folder you will find these folders/files :
- ExchangeLogs (You will find logs at Exchange level, API print, Errors etc...)
- MarketLogs (You will find logs at Single Market level)
- GainLogs (You will find logs about your Gains)
- EXCHANGER.xml (Exchange Options)
- If these folders doesn't exists, C.A.T. will create them.
- C.A.T. Will also create a File Named : CAT_Log_YYYY-MM-DD_HH_MM_DD.txt in CATSystem folder
If an error not handled by C.A.T. will occur, it will be printed inside this file.
If file will be empty during C.A.T. quit routine, that file will be deleted. Otherwise SEND ME the file and i will take a look
BTC Exchange Frame BTC
Exchange Frame will appear after a successfull login.
Action From The Toolbar :
- Save Open Markets Parameters/Current Orders or Both
- Load Markets Parameters/Restore Orders or Both
- Exit Exchange
- Open Markets List
- Your Balances
- Global Gain
- General Statistics
- General Console
- Markets Global Action (Action chosen is sent to all open markets)
- cancel/remove all kind of orders/trades
- start/stop/restart single processes
- reset some value
- Other Market Action
- Check Difference Between Best Buy/Sell Orders on Each Open Markets
- Sort Current Open Market/Utility Tabs
: - Print Api Call Result to Api Console.
Useful to print and look at Api responses. Usually used when a debug log is needed- Reproduce a Sound when a Ping-Pong is complete.
You will hear a "dling-dling" sound for every completed ping-pong.- Never Clear Market Logs.
C.A.T. Will never clear market log after 200 lines of log. This Option could be risky and could saturate RAM.- Make a Post To URL When a Ping-Pong Is Completed.
When this option is activated a POST Call will be performed and data about ping-pong will be sent to a REST Page.
An useful calculator that will help you to calculate the Buy/Sell Price According to the % GAIN you wants to have
- Api Connection
: Every API call, you will see a "red blink". If connection drops, icon will change from green to red.
BTC Markets List BTC
Markets are group by "Partner Currency" (BTC/USDT/XMR/ETH in the image)
For any group you will have a tab where you can
- Load Markets by pressing the "Get Markets Data Button"
- Add some statistics calculation by check the "Load With Order/Trades Statistics" (this operation is longer than the normal market load process)
- Highlight market where you have a Market Currency balance > 0 by check the "Highlight Markets with QTY Bal > 0"
These are the statistics calculated :
- % Difference is the price difference between the Highest and Lowest trades over the last 24 hours.
- Sell Order/Buy Order is the numbers of orders currently open.
- Sell Trade/Buy Trade 24H is the number of trades completed in the last 24 hours.
You can sort this table in Ascending/Descending Order by clicking on the Column HeaderDouble Click On a Row will Open a new Tab for the selected Market.You can open MULTIPLE Markets at the same time
using the CTRL (for single multiple select) or CTRL+CAPS (for multiple range select) and then RightClick->OpenMarket BTC My Balances BTC
If you want to check your balances press the button "Load Balances"
Positive Balances are highlighted in green.
You can sort the table by Column.
You can Export Your Portfolio to XLS Format.
Estimated Portfolio Values are calculated this way : BTC Amount + Sum of All AltCurrency * LastMarketPriceIf you Double Click on a Market, you can open it.BTC Market BTC
There's a dedicated tab for each open market. Clicking on a market from the Markets List will show the market's Main Panel.
Market panel has 2 drop-down menu :
- The "Market Panels"
Menu containing all the Panel you can open/collapse.
- Ping-Pong Panel : Used to Create Orders and Set Up Your Algorithms
- Pool-Orders & Trades Panel : Used to monitor and edit all the current market structures
- Logs Panel : Where you can read what actions/events are occuring while your algo is running. There's also an Error Log Tab
- Status & Statistics Panel : There you can perform some reset action and take a global look at some current/historical statistics
- Gains Panel : Where you can check/export all your gains
- Market Explorer Panel : Where you can load Your Order/Trades and Market Order/Trades. You can also use this panel to RESTORE your personal orders
- The "Market Operations"
Menu containing a number of options which can be sent to the market :
Status Label Meanings :
- Start/Stop the entire process
- Stop/Restart a single task (for example the Ping Order Creation Process)
- Delete Orders (you have many options here about what kind of orders you wants to delete)
- Remove Trades (no PONG will be created from the removed trades)
- Wait (Green) : Algo Is Sleeping
- Lookup (Yellow) : Algo is checking for trades/order creation/order recreation, etc...
- Red (Zombie) : Market is inactive, no Buy/Sell Pool values, No Ping, No Pong, No Trades
- Stop (Black) : Algo is not runningBTC Ping-Pong Tab BTC
This is where you create/update the Ping-Pong Algo. This is the most important tab.
This panel has 2 main panels :
- The PING-PONG Generator Panel
, where you can
- Create new Ping Orders (it's very similar to place an order using an Exchange)
- Set the Order Type Static/Dynamic
- Check Your Balance/Get Current Market Spread/Get a Suggested Buy/Sell Price
- Update Ping-Pong Algo Parameters while Algo Is Running
- Check Market Limis : max/min quantity,prices,total and number of digits for the specific market.
- The PING-PONG Parameters panel
, where you can set all the Ping-Pong Algo Parameters attributes.Ping Pong ModeStatic Mode
Choose a fixed price for Buy/Sell and C.A.T. will always Buy/Sell at these prices, without any adjustment.Normal Mode
- Min % Guaranteed Gain
. Is the minimal % of GAIN you want guaranteed from C.A.T. after a Buy-Sell/Sell-Buy operation. If this percentage is not guaranteed, C.A.T. will wait. This Is The Only Mandatory Parameter
- Never Recalculate User Ping Orders
: With this option Checked, C.A.T. will not try to recalculate orders inserted from the GUI by the user. Price of these orders will remain static.
- Create Ping Orders Only If Market Spread % Is > X
: With this option Checked, C.A.T. will create new Ping Orders (From the Buy/Sell Pool) only if the current % Spread Between best market prices is > X
- Always Create Pong Orders From Trade
: C.A.T., by default, tries to create your Pong Order on top of the sell/buy book order. If this is not possible (there's no % Gain Guaranteed) C.A.T. will retry later. With this option activated, C.A.T. will calculate the minimum price (TradePrice +/- %GAIN) and will create the order INSIDE the Order Book.
- Never Buy/Sell Directly
: with this option you will never buy/sell directly (your Price directly match an active order) and your orders will have 0.00000001 difference from the best Buy/Sell orders.
- Check To Not Buy/Sell To Yourself
: When you have Buy and Sell orders at the same time, after the price calculation, C.A.T. will check to not buy or sell to yourself. BUT in markets with 1 Satoshi difference between best buy/sell price, you must remove this option.
- Skip Book Orders With Total < Than
: With this option active, C.A.T. will not consider orders with a total amount lower than the parameter value.
- Don't create ping with total < Than
: After a successfull Ping-Pong the total amount of this order will be put in the "Buy/Sell Pool" and from the "Buy/Sell Pool" new sell/buy orders will be created. With this option activated you will limit the creation of "little orders". If the total in the "Buy/Sell Pool" is < than this parameter, then C.A.T. will wait.
- Sell All If Price Goes Under (Works only for Sell Orders)
: With this option activated C.A.T. will sell your order if the market price is too low. The sell price will be the best buy price currently available.
- Sell All If % With Ref Price Is : (Works only for Sell+Pong Orders)
: Each PONG order has a Reference Price (the Sell/Buy price of the Original Pong Order) C.A.T., during the algo process, calculates the % difference between the reference price and the current best Buy/Sell Orders. With this option activated you C.A.T. will decide to sell a Pong Order if the % calculated is too negative. A suggestion is to use value lower than -10%
- Stop Ping Creation If Sell Value Is >
: You can decide to Stop the Ping Order Creation if the Current Best Sell Value is too high. C.A.T. will restart Ping Order Creation if the Best Sell value returns to lower than your specified parameter.
- Stop Ping Creation If Buy Value Is <
: You can decide to Stop the Ping Order Creation if the Current Best Buy Value if too low. C.A.T. will restart Ping Order Creation when the Best Buy value returns to higher than your specified parameter.
- Never Sell/Buy Under/Never Sell/Buy Over
: With this option activated you will limit the creaton of Buy/Sell orders with the price too low or too high.
- Never Buy Over Your Last Sell Price/Never Sell Under Your Last Buy Price
: your last sell/buy prices (2 unique value) are saved every trade. If new prices calculated match this option there won't be any new order or order recalculation.Ping Pong Buy/Sell Pool Options
- Limit Buy/Sell Pool Max Value (Qty*Price) to
: you can choose the Buy/Sell Pool Max Value. If this value is reached, all the Ping-Pong completed will not be added to the buy/sell pool (to restart the Ping-Pong cycle)
- Reuse % of total Buy/Sell Pong Trade into Buy/Sell Pool
: with this option active, only the % of the total (Qty*Price) of a Pong Trade will be reused into the buy/sell Pool.
- Never Create Ping With quantity >/< X
: by Default CAT try to use 100% of your total buy/sell pool to create new orders. With this option activated you can limit the total Quantity of a single new ping-order.
- Stop Ping Creation if Total Orders Amount is > X
: Before a new Ping Creation CAT will sum all your total (Qty*Price) of all your active orders and if sum is > X, no new Ping will be created.
- Put % of Your <PrimaryCurr>/<SecondaryCurr> into buy/sell Pool Every Pool Lookup
: This options will allow to add a % Of your Total Balance to the Buy/Sell pool every pool Lookup.Ping Pong Dust Elements
- Ping Order is Dust if QTY is < X
: A Ping order will be flagged as "Dust" if his current QTY is < X
- Ping Trades is Dust if QTY is < X
: A Trade from Ping will be flagged as "Dust" if his QTY is < X
- Ping Trades is Dust if TOTAL (qty x Price) is < Min Total Market Orders (Qty x Price)
: Min Total Market Orders is the Min Value allowed by a Market (usually it's an Exchange rule) to create an order. This means that if a Trade is under that value, C.A.T. will need to adequate the Trade to that minimum value to create a Pong Order. With this option activated you will consider the trade As Dust
- Dust Elements are Discarded/Put Into BuySell Pool
: with this option you decide what to do with a dust element.Ping Pong Running Option
- Exec a Lookup routine every X sec.
: you can change this value to make C.A.T. lookup faster/slower than default value. Be careful with this value because some exchanges performs an ip-ban if too much calls happens in little time.
- Exec an order recalculation routine very x Lookup
: with this option you can choose how many lookups must be performed before an order recalculation routine.
- Check Buy/Sell Pool every x Lookup
: with this option you can choose how many lookups must be performed before a Buy/Sell Pool check
- Run Algorithm For XX Minutes and then return all to primary/secondary currency
: With this option checked, C.A.T. will run normally for the numbers of minutes set by user. After that amount of minutes, C.A.T. will stop creating Buy/Sell Ping Orders and will stop creating PONG Orders of Buy/Sell Type (depending on your return currency chosen)
- Stop Ping Creation after X Ping-Pong Completed
: when option is active and market Ping-Pong completed is reached, CAT will not create new Ping Orders from the Buy/Sell PoolPing Pong Advanced Options
- If Necessary, Adequate Order to Min Total (Qty*Price)
: when option is active (by default is active) if the min-total value of an order is not reached (the Exchange will discard the new order request) CAT will adeguate the quantity to reach the minimum value to create an order.
- If Calculate Order QTY > Available QTY Then use all available QTY
: Sometimes the Order QTY calculated/recalculated is higher than the QTY Available into Portfolio. With this option activated you will use the Available QTY instead of accept the order creation request failure.
- Merge Equals Order/Trades into a new one
: when option is active, if there are 2 or more equal orders/trades (same price, buy/sell type, ping/pong type) CAT will merge them into a new one.
- Try to Stay Alone on Top Orders Book
: With this options C.A.T. will always try to create your orders in the best position and alone with others orders
- Never Recalculate Orders QTY during recalculation routine
: By default C.A.T. use the TOTAL (QtyXPrice) original Amount to redetermine the new QTY after a new Price is Calculated. With this option you will have always the Same QTY even if Price will change.
- Reduce orders to restore Qty by % before a creation retry
: Usually when you have an order to restore, there's something that goes wrong during an order creation. Sometimes is a temporary problem, and sometimes you don't have enough funds (usually due to some fees rounding). With this option you can try to reduce the total amount before a new order creation call.Ping Pong Generator
Press the Check Status & Validate Price
Button if you want to get :
- Your Primary/Secondary Currency Balances
- The % difference between the Lowest Sell Price & the Highest Buy Price
- A suggestion about the price to start a Sell/Buy Orders (according to the algo parameter you have set).
Create/Add User Ping Orders.
- Choose Type+Price+Quantity+Mode(Static/Dynamic) and press ADD PING ORDER (repeat for each order you want to create)
- Press the CREATE ORDERS
button and C.A.T will create new orders.During Ping-Pong Running
- You can Update All Your Ping-Pong Parameters by pressing the Update Ping-Pong Parameter Button.
- You can add New Ping Orders (Add New Ping Orders Button). Algo Status Tab
You can Check
- Algo Status
: active process (by default all process are active)
- General Statistics
: Sum of current/historical orders/trades values/typesLogs Tab
There are 2 Log Tabs
- General Log
: All Algo Actions are listed here
- Error Log
: If an Error occurs the message will be listed in this tab.Order And Trades Tab
In this panel there are 5 Tabs
- Buy/Sell Pool
: Buy/Sell Pool values are used by C.A.T. to create new Ping Orders.
- Orders To Restore
: If an order creation will fail (after a delete/recreate routine) C.A.T. will put the order creation request inside this tab. Creation will be retried in the next lookup.
- Ping Orders
: Ping Orders are the orders created from the GUI by the users or the automatic orders created from the Buy/Sell Pool
- Trades From Ping
: From here new Pong Orders will be created.
- Pong Orders
: Pong Orders are created from Trades. When a Pong Order is completed you will have a GAIN.
With a Right Click on a single Element
you could :
- Recreate/Delete An Order.
- Re-Set/Delete data of an "Order To Restore".
- Delete a Trade.
These actions are not taken immediatedly, but in the next lookup. So you have time to change your mind. Edit The Buy/Sell Pool
With a Right-Click on the Buy/Sell Pool you can edit the buy/sell values.
The value you must insert is a TOTAL Value (QTY * PRICE), but you can use a Preview Function to understand the resulting Ping (Qty*Price) will be.Ping Pong Completed Tab
Here you can have a look at every market's Ping-Pong completed Cycle.Market Explorer Tab
If you want to have a look at the current market status press the "Refresh Status Button" and wait some seconds.
This is the information displayed
- The market's current orders
- Your current orders
- The market's last completed trades (divided into Buy/Sell columns)
- Your last completed trades (divided into Buy/Sell columns)
With a right click on one or more (for multiple selection press the CTRL button) orders, you can open a RESTORE function.
From the restore fuction you must choose the order type (Ping or Pong) and in the case of a PONG you must set the Reference Price.BTC Restore Orders BTCThe Prerequisite to restore an orders is that the order must be active on the Exchange.
There are 2 ways to restore an orders : 1 - File -> Load Orders (you need to load the XML File previously saved with File -> Save Open Markets Current Orders)
Then you'll need to choose what to do
A - Restore All Orders And Open Needed Markets : this means that C.A.T. will open all the markets where there's an order to restore.
B - Ask Me for any Restore : C.A.T. will ask you for any market if you wants to restore the orders.
C - Restore Order If Market is Actually Open : You need first to open manually the markets, then only orders associated with open markets will be restored.2 - From Single Market Panel -> Market Explorer -> Refresh Status -> MyCurrent Buy/Sell Order Table -> Choose Orders (you can use the CTRL button to multiple selection) -> Right Click -> Restore
The same window will appear :
Here you can see
- A Tab for Any Markets (Orders to restore are grouped by market ID)
- Inside any tab a little panel for any order to restore
- A set of button to apply changes properties to all orders (All Pong/All Buy/All Static/All Dynamic)
- A Button to restore all orders (and start algorithms on markets if they are not running)
In a Single Order To Restore Panel you can get/set info
- Order Id
- The Panel Border could have 3 colors
- Green : order is matched on the Exchange (you can restore the order)
- Yellow : order is matched on the exchange but QTY is changed (you can restore the order)
- Red : order is no more active (you can't restore that order)
- Status : is the description of what happens during "input orders vs exchange orders matching research algo"
- A combobox to set Ping/Pong Type
- A Textbox to set the reference price if order type is a Pong
- A Type Combo to set order as Static/Dynamic typeBTC General Statistics BTC
The "Ping-Pong Completed" chart is for all the markets.
If you move the mouse over a column, you will see the number of Completed Ping-Pong cycles.
There's also a Cumulative Statistic Panel like the one in every single market.
There's a Cumulative Statistic Panel for Every "Main" Market (BTC/LTC etc...) BTC General Log Gain BTC
In the general gain log you can see all the Gains obtained by a Completed Ping-Pong. Gains are divided by "Main" Market (BTC,LTC....)
You can Export logs in Excel Format.BTC Console Error BTC
All System Errors are listed here. Many of them are only warnings.
C.A.T. is able to recover all HTTP errors.
If you get some "strange" message, please PM Me.