Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UPDATED [VOTE] Do you think Bitcoin will reach 4000 Euros?
Yes, it might. - 35 (92.1%)
No, it might not. - 1 (2.6%)
I am not a financial expert so I don't know. - 2 (5.3%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATED [VOTE] Do you think Bitcoin will reach 4000 Euros?  (Read 4651 times)
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:00:39 PM

Yes, it might. Soon will exceed 2000 dollars. The next target is $ 3000 .
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto_NX

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

yes, even more i think 2200$
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:21:16 PM

yes, even more i think 2200$
2200 easy.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:02:24 PM

The price of bitcoin is so predictable that probably no one will be able to predict its behavior. It seems to me that 2 and 3 thousand is not the limit, but there is no guarantee that after that there will be a large drop.
JGoRed

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:25:46 PM

We seem to have stabled a bit at around 1,750$. I'm not sure if we'll see a pump, a dump, or just sideways movement.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:35:15 PM

Oh yeah! Bitcoins may reach $2K no doubt!
nadine99

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:44:04 AM

$2000 , i think it will be $3000 at the end of the year
LivingDeath

Activity: 443

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:47:02 AM

Of course it will. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow.
Tribizz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:14:47 AM

Yes It will withou any doubt..
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:00:02 AM

$2000? Yes, it will, it's already at $1932, $4000? Maybe not, at least in the next few months. It still has a long way to go, unless it starts falling  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:02:32 AM

Didn't it hit way above $2000 yesterday I think? I saw a guys screenshot in twitter that it temporarily hit a price above $2000 for a really short period of time. BAck to the poll tho, I think it will. The price has been rising so fast but I am really going for the safe side and cashout my money in case the bubble pops.
Ouyunk

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:22:52 AM

it will 5000 Cheesy
mrbitcoin2017

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

:)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:03:01 AM

The maximum can reach $ 2500 in 2017. I think... Tongue

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:05:07 AM

It will reach of course. But the question is when? How long will it take? How many times will it dump before reach?
RX Miner

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:10:26 AM

It may reach around $2100 by end of this month. Just a guess Cheesy Cheesy...But the sad part is i got 0000000 bitcoin. Lips sealed Lips sealed
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:14:20 AM

Notice the speed at which Bitcoin is climbing? Does this speed indicate a tipping of the world financial system over the edge of the world money pinnacle?

Gold and silver are not moving very fast. But, their price is dynamically controlled like the currencies are, behind the scenes, by wealthy people. Bitcoin isn't controlled in the same way, by the same people.

Is Bitcoin the true indicator of what is happening in finances? Is the financial system of the world finally beginning to fail? Are we seeing the tipping point where the downward crash of the money system starts to really take hold?

There are so many financial bubbles out there, that any one of them could ignite the financial implosion bomb. Did some behind-the-scenes bubble burst? Is this just the start? Will there be a correction, or is the world money system doomed from this point on?

Will Bitcoin reach $10,000 by the end of the year?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
RX Miner

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:19:59 AM

What if the Ransomware hackers demand Ethereum instead of Bitcoins??? Poor victims will sell their bitcoins and buy Ethereum and the price of bitcoin may fall... Huh Roll Eyes
RX Miner

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:08:20 PM

Notice the speed at which Bitcoin is climbing? Does this speed indicate a tipping of the world financial system over the edge of the world money pinnacle?

Gold and silver are not moving very fast. But, their price is dynamically controlled like the currencies are, behind the scenes, by wealthy people. Bitcoin isn't controlled in the same way, by the same people.

Is Bitcoin the true indicator of what is happening in finances? Is the financial system of the world finally beginning to fail? Are we seeing the tipping point where the downward crash of the money system starts to really take hold?

There are so many financial bubbles out there, that any one of them could ignite the financial implosion bomb. Did some behind-the-scenes bubble burst? Is this just the start? Will there be a correction, or is the world money system doomed from this point on?

Cool

The current price hike is majorly because of the demand of Bitcoins. i don't think demand will increase as always since there are more altcoins performing well in the market.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:16:45 PM

Cool

The current price hike is majorly because of the demand of Bitcoins. i don't think demand will increase as always since there are more altcoins performing well in the market.
Of course possible that I'm wrong, but bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency. It seems to me that the price of bitcoin will continue to grow. Next week the price would exceed $ 2,000. With this steady growth of the bitcoin just replace all altcoins.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:24:56 PM

I hope will reach 10.000
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: