Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:53:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need advise on my blog  (Read 1101 times)
JuliG

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:23:12 AM

The free domain and that inicial low quality image dot not pass credibility. Design matter more then people think it does. There are studies proving that user judge a website and less than one minute and if they think is ugly they won't easily trust in the content.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 08:30:01 AM

First of all crypto currency topic is not what most of the people is searching for. Unless you can create a blog like coindesk.

Why quit blogging?

1) If I were you I will search the Altcoin Market from this forum bitcointalk.org then I will look for BLOG BOUNTIES from newly created coins and start earning from it. One more thing these coins will grew up to 3x to 5x within few months after it was released.

2) If I were you. I will go to different bitcoin exchange sites, bitcoin faucets, bitcoin forum and look for the CONTACT page.. Send them a message and ask for blog review of their services in exchange of some bitcoin.

Usually blog review cost around 0.03btc to 0.1BTC.

Good luck , may the force be with you Tongue

I need you guys to help me with my blog.

http://earnbitcoinsonline.siterubix.com

I have absolutely no traffic, no comments and no refferals from my blog. I ceased to make any new posts on it.

What I do wrong? Is the interface wrong or the look of it? Or the whole idea of the blog just sucks. I know the last post was long time ago. I just do not see much point in this failed project.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:09:36 PM

I am an experienced web developer full stack but i am more on the design aspect nd here are my sudgestions :

- first things first is to optimize your seo content
- mobile styling 80%, of the intert user now are using mobile. Your site is a mobile responsive but your logo is annoying on mobile view and your nav pill is not working make sure to set your internal link properly

- more contents means more chances of viewing and again seo
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:51:21 PM

The free domain and that inicial low quality image dot not pass credibility. Design matter more then people think it does. There are studies proving that user judge a website and less than one minute and if they think is ugly they won't easily trust in the content.
You are right I also when went to the site then on my first look I found that all of the problem to his blog is because of the low quality and found the site as running by a non expert person so if the visitor will come to the site then they will not follow for their interest that site as they will not consider the web master as an expert person.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:18:17 PM

You are right I also when went to the site then on my first look I found that all of the problem to his blog is because of the low quality and found the site as running by a non expert person so if the visitor will come to the site then they will not follow for their interest that site as they will not consider the web master as an expert person.

That is the main problem their thats why theirs no people get interested on reading his blogs and much better if he should watch those successfull ones so that he can get clear,fresh or any idea that can help here up on his blogsite. He should take our comment seriously so that he will improve and in future he can earn more money with it.

He should became great someday if he take this as a challenge to work hard for it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 06:18:23 AM

That is the main problem their thats why theirs no people get interested on reading his blogs and much better if he should watch those successfull ones so that he can get clear,fresh or any idea that can help here up on his blogsite. He should take our comment seriously so that he will improve and in future he can earn more money with it.

He should became great someday if he take this as a challenge to work hard for it.
I think the only problem of the site is the design and domain.. but he can be still buy a good domain .com for cheap price in name cheap or goddady $1 for first 1 year..
If you choose wordpress you can control more about your site or blog there are many plugins are free to design your site drop and drag and make a professional responsive website .
SEO also you need this type of service or do it to your self.. Social medias and i think if its related in bitcoin you can use it in your signature to get more authority building and backlinks to your own website..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:12:01 AM

Here some of my advise after visiting your site :

- First of all the domain isn't look professional, .com .net or maybe .io are suitable for bitcoin realted sites.
- The site looks responsive on me.
- The pic on the head is little bit hazy.
- I like template, but i don't get it with the box on the left of the site and it's function to be honest.
- So your site about teaching someone how to earn bitcoin? right? it's a good choice though. you can earn money by joining addsense or review some bitcoin related services, but once again you need to build a professional site.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:23:51 AM

I have absolutely no traffic, no comments and no refferals from my blog. I ceased to make any new posts on it.

What I do wrong? Is the interface wrong or the look of it? Or the whole idea of the blog just sucks. I know the last post was long time ago. I just do not see much point in this failed project.

Blogging never fails if you have the patience. The layout is good, but the biggest flaw is the domain. You can submit your blog to some free directories and get some backlinks to start with, but still it is not worth it because of the free domain.

Secondly, writing about only earning bitcoins would not give your blog much search rating. Everyone cannot write about day to day happenings in the crypto community, but you can write about bitcoin basics, guides to beginners, site reviews etc. Mixing informational posts with earning opportunities would get your blog more visitors.

But, firstly you need to get your own domain, if you are serious about blogging.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 06:42:36 PM

Blogging never fails if you have the patience. The layout is good, but the biggest flaw is the domain. You can submit your blog to some free directories and get some backlinks to start with, but still it is not worth it because of the free domain.

Secondly, writing about only earning bitcoins would not give your blog much search rating. Everyone cannot write about day to day happenings in the crypto community, but you can write about bitcoin basics, guides to beginners, site reviews etc. Mixing informational posts with earning opportunities would get your blog more visitors.

But, firstly you need to get your own domain, if you are serious about blogging.

Well explained actually I am a full time blogger along with webmaster. Have own few blogs and sites related to bitcoin and altcoins.

It can be good example to understand content required for website along with presentation.

Here are links http://bitgold.co.in, http://coinsinfo.xyz and http://digitalbit.co.in.

All these sites ranked good on google also getting good traffic and revenue too.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: