Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: soft toy "Cheerful Birds"  (Read 531 times)
BARADED (OP)

Activity: 788
Merit: 176

Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 08:13:52 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 01:37:40 PM by BARADED

A soft toy for children: "Cheerful Birds". The toy is a hand-made work.(Oksana Hand Made https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1820915.0 ) It is made of natural ecological net material: 100% cotton. The toy "Cheerful Birds" will be also ideal for design of the children's room.

Material: 100% cotton
Dimensions: length 50 cm (19.6 inches), height 18 cm (7 inches).

Price: 98.00 € Payment: Bitcoin

Shipping fees for this product Europe: 5.20 €

Shipping fees for this product USA: 6.40 €

Delivery time: 5– 7 days

How to order:

Private message (here on the forum)

If you liked this thing, but you would like a another color, ornament or size, please contact me, I help you with pleaser.

I can make any toy by your order.

🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:21:48 AM

Bump

hanspeter77
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 08:29:28 AM

to high price
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:31:14 AM

to high price

Hi

I consider here is how:

A talented seamstress makes $15-$20 an hour in the US, and my prices reflect that. A similar employee at a factory in China would make pennies.
I can’t compete with sweatshop prices, and I don’t want to.

People expecting big-box prices for handmade goods. And the sad truth is, most of the time those handmade goods are underpriced just to compete with this mindset. These customers don’t see the hours of design, standing in the fabric store deciding between fabrics, emails back and forth if someone wants a custom piece, and the hours of learning and refining the craft. It’s said that it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert on something. Since that first sewing class through today, I have accrued much more than 10,000 hours of sewing. When you buy handmade, you’re not just buying a dress or a purse. You’re buying the entire handmade experience. The next time you’re considering buying a handmade item, remember there’s a woman sitting behind a sewing machine in her basement, surrounded by mountains of fabric and years of experience, putting a piece of her soul into that item, hoping that you will get as much joy from the finished product as she gets from making it, and maybe she can pay some bills too.

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:23:59 PM

to high price

Hi

I consider here is how:

A talented seamstress makes $15-$20 an hour in the US, and my prices reflect that. A similar employee at a factory in China would make pennies.

People expecting big-box prices for handmade goods. And the sad truth is, most of the time those handmade goods are underpriced just to compete with this mindset. These customers don’t see the hours of design, standing in the fabric store deciding between fabrics, emails back and forth if someone wants a custom piece, and the hours of learning and refining the craft. It’s said that it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert on something. Since that first sewing class through today, I have accrued much more than 10,000 hours of sewing. When you buy handmade, you’re not just buying a dress or a purse. You’re buying the entire handmade experience. The next time you’re considering buying a handmade item, remember there’s a woman sitting behind a sewing machine in her basement, surrounded by mountains of fabric and years of experience, putting a piece of her soul into that item, hoping that you will get as much joy from the finished product as she gets from making it, and maybe she can pay some bills too.

I bet if you make 10,000 of these things you would find a way to do it a lot quicker than the first one.
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:36:33 PM

to high price

Hi

I consider here is how:

I bet if you make 10,000 of these things you would find a way to do it a lot quicker than the first one.

Each thing is unique and demands time and individual approach.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: