Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale - Japanese goods and video games (Nintendo Famicom etc) Major alts OK  (Read 339 times)
Cheaplightning (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 08:17:21 AM

Cheaplightning.com is happy to announce the acceptance of most major altcoins through coinpayments.net

Based in Japan, we sell a wide variety of goods but mostly focus on Video Games and Anime goods and Toys.
Come check out http://www.cheaplightning.com and spend some of your hard mined alt coins in exchange for some treats for yourself!

Thanks
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:29:48 AM

Cheaplightning.com is happy to announce the acceptance of most major altcoins through coinpayments.net

Based in Japan, we sell a wide variety of goods but mostly focus on Video Games and Anime goods and Toys.
Come check out http://www.cheaplightning.com and spend some of your hard mined alt coins in exchange for some treats for yourself!

Thanks

Your site is good. But i don't find any category button in your site. I'm currently using mobile phone with google chrome browser. Can you please add that feature so that I can view items in sort out. Do you have nintendo switch available?

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Cheaplightning (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 01:17:23 PM

Your site is good. But i don't find any category button in your site. I'm currently using mobile phone with google chrome browser. Can you please add that feature so that I can view items in sort out. Do you have nintendo switch available?

There is a menu box on the top right, but I updated the site to show categories first and then newly listed items.  I do not have a Nintendo switch sorry. They are available in stores here but with cost of shipping etc its not really worth it.

All items in my store are the same as my ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Cheaplightning with the exception of a few other items on my site that eBay does not allow (contact lenses etc).

Thanks
sonic212

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:56:55 PM

Your site looks very simple but very good and very neat, because I think the video game you offer is a long time ago and I remember playing video games like that, but unfortunately now I'm not interested in such video games, I think It's very boring.
Cheaplightning (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 11:16:05 PM

Thanks for the comments.

Yes I know I mostly sell retro games. I understand not everyone is a collector.

Thanks though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: