Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i got a crush to someone who already has a boyfriend  (Read 2830 times)
JLCoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:58:51 PM

Try not to think about her and keep your distance from them as much as possible.

Also consider these points:
a) If you succeeded in stealing her, would you be able to trust that she wouldn't do the same thing to you with somebody else,
b) how would you feel if someone stole your girlfriend?
c) If someone did that with your mom or sister, how would you feel towards them, and how would you feel about your sister?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7h3darksid3

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:24:06 PM

Yes, i know i sounds like a bad guy, but i just couldn't get this girl out of my head. we talked few times, i do not have her number yet. the moment her friends told me she has a boyfriend already was my most heartbreaking moment. and i'm still heartbroken. yeah i don't know what she's done to me lol until i'm so crazy for her.
Mostly the advice i received is move on and find another girl. i don't know what i can do or what should i do. anyone has experience in this kind of situation can offer some advice?

In my opinion, if you really love her, you can wait for some time later, I think she and her boyfriend will not last long if he knows someone is interested in his girlfriend....
randombestboy

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:27:15 PM

Yes, i know i sounds like a bad guy, but i just couldn't get this girl out of my head. we talked few times, i do not have her number yet. the moment her friends told me she has a boyfriend already was my most heartbreaking moment. and i'm still heartbroken. yeah i don't know what she's done to me lol until i'm so crazy for her.
Mostly the advice i received is move on and find another girl. i don't know what i can do or what should i do. anyone has experience in this kind of situation can offer some advice?

I think that's not good, you could be considered a bad guy, you should spend time looking for another job, and in this new job I think you will meet the girl of your life
Iqram fahmisyi

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

suggestions are the same, we do not grieve and have to learn move on looking another girl better than him
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

There are plenty of other fish in the sea Smiley Cheer up.
A good saying, long life and many girls, that is the same sentence you

shenirmir

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

I think loving other is giving them happy not owning them. Just let her choose.
w0tur675

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:54:42 PM

Just try to forget her and move on.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:25:26 PM

Just dont come in if the door is close. But if your ass go to the window
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:12:19 AM

Familiar feeling. Sadness, anger, pain and depression - they are all there Cry.
Have to just keep waiting what the future has to offer...

Chakitot

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:31:02 AM

It happen a lot sa akin dati,
Yong type mo Kong paano sya magpatawa, yong nakaka miss marinig yong tawa nya kahit simple lang yong joke mo, nakakatuwa kapag gagastusan mo sya tapos aambag pa kahit para naman sa kanya yong bibilhin, tapos cowgirl pa kapag may mga event na pinupuntahan, tapos aamin ka Na sana pero nang araw na aamin ka inintroduce nya BF nya sayo...
Nakakatawang isipin na hindi mo inalam ang kunting background nya kasi masaya ka tuwing kasama mo sya.. At wala ka nang inisip kunti ang kaligayahan ng mga uwas na yon...

Advice ko lang pre,, let go kisa makasakit ka, okay Na Yong nasasaktan tayo kisa makasakit o makasira ng relationship ng iba....
GOD will let you meet the one for you....
Railedwalk

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:59:25 AM

Would honestly recommend you to distract yourself and not interfere with their relationship. Liking her doesn't make you bad but if you break them up, then yes you're the bad person.
lightcraftone

Activity: 93
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:33:02 AM

Forget about her. Someone in there got a crush on you, you are just blind because you like someone who doesn't like you. Focus to those who love you and give them a chance!
peter2147

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:58:52 AM

Sometimes you just think very simple, do what you like, love the girl you love, whatever the outcome, it is interesting
bulls3y3

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:25:24 AM

Dont waate your time or your world in only one girl.  Theres so many girl up there and single. Dont be so stupid to follow a girl that has a boyfriend or to a girl that had another love. You only hurting yourself find a girl that loves you.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

I have experienced it before, and what I did was just focus on other things I enjoy. This can range from hobbies, to basically whatever you enjoy. You will eventually forget her, and find someone else one day. Good luck!

MarcoBischero

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

oh man this is bad...anyway..if you found your love would be difficult to giveitaway!! Cheesy
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

As long as they are not married, you can have a crush to her bro.
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

Don't do it, you will only regret later.
jelly199

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

I know that you are very hard to give up, but I advise you to stop because it will not have good results
Be strong!
amrahova_s

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

if it`s not her husband - thats ok
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: