Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i got a crush to someone who already has a boyfriend  (Read 2832 times)
theNay (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:06:56 PM

Yes, i know i sounds like a bad guy, but i just couldn't get this girl out of my head. we talked few times, i do not have her number yet. the moment her friends told me she has a boyfriend already was my most heartbreaking moment. and i'm still heartbroken. yeah i don't know what she's done to me lol until i'm so crazy for her.
Mostly the advice i received is move on and find another girl. i don't know what i can do or what should i do. anyone has experience in this kind of situation can offer some advice?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moonya

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:08:49 PM

You just need to get distracted by something else to forget it and then after a while you can start looking for a more worthy girl.
Presse

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 04:18:35 PM

There are plenty of other fish in the sea Smiley Cheer up.
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:26:25 PM

There are plenty of other fish in the sea Smiley Cheer up.

I agree. There are a lot of people on earth and you can always find someone much better. So do not bother with this trifle.
Layla Mckenzie

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:45:33 PM

It's ok, don't worry. I had the same ''problem'' 2 years ago. It's had to forget her and take her out of your mind, but you have to thing, what if someone has a crush with your gf? You have to go out meet new people, new girls, do things that you like. I did the same, sometimes I thing about her, but I know that she is with someone she wants, and that's enough for me.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

Yes, i know i sounds like a bad guy, but i just couldn't get this girl out of my head. we talked few times, i do not have her number yet. the moment her friends told me she has a boyfriend already was my most heartbreaking moment. and i'm still heartbroken. yeah i don't know what she's done to me lol until i'm so crazy for her.
Mostly the advice i received is move on and find another girl. i don't know what i can do or what should i do. anyone has experience in this kind of situation can offer some advice?

Were the same and I'm even experiencing it right now. It is really hard to had some feelings to people had already their lover. I don't even think of my self seizing the girl for my own happiness. If you truly loved the girl or whatsoever it should be wiser to respect her ideas or feelings, its also good to find some distractions so you will forget it, that is what I am doing right now but its also hard when you will always see each other everyday. There is nothing wrong to have a crush, besides its just a crush its not like you are going to court her or what. All i can say is that i really feel you.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:56:38 PM

It's ok, don't worry. I had the same ''problem'' 2 years ago. It's had to forget her and take her out of your mind, but you have to thing, what if someone has a crush with your gf? You have to go out meet new people, new girls, do things that you like. I did the same, sometimes I thing about her, but I know that she is with someone she wants, and that's enough for me.

I highly agree with you, what if your GF would also seized by another man would you be happy? It really hurts when you think on putting your self on that guy's shoes.
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:10:49 PM

She didn't do anything to you. You did this to yourself.

Let me guess you met her and immediately liked her. So after that you went home and started thinking about her (FIRST MISTAKE!). Then you started to fantasize about what it would be like if she was your girlfriend, how life would be nice, etc.. (SECOND MISTAKE). You probably did this for more than a couple of weeks. You basically programmed yourself to fall in love with her even though you do not really know what she is like.

This is a common mistake made by young guys. Falling in love is just you doing it to yourself no matter the circumstances. Falling in love is a mental state you put yourself into. Maybe when you realize this you're going to be able to forget her and hopefully you don't do this to yourself again.

Consider this one of the best advice that has been given to you.

maister77777

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:04:17 PM

We need to move on and have a chance to meet another more suitable girl. Do not take this as something very bad, it's just a little lesson.
theNay (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:06:19 PM

thank you everyone for the advice! so its 100% 'let it go' Grin oh well, i will try that. yeah my original intention was trying to seize her, but that's maybe im not thinking straight. i better chill out first and and keep myself calm.
theNay (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:11:14 PM

Let me guess you met her and immediately liked her. So after that you went home and started thinking about her (FIRST MISTAKE!). Then you started to fantasize about what it would be like if she was your girlfriend, how life would be nice, etc.. (SECOND MISTAKE). You probably did this for more than a couple of weeks. You basically programmed yourself to fall in love with her even though you do not really know what she is like.

This is a common mistake made by young guys. Falling in love is just you doing it to yourself no matter the circumstances. Falling in love is a mental state you put yourself into. Maybe when you realize this you're going to be able to forget her and hopefully you don't do this to yourself again.

my man, you put it very well. that's exactly what happened and after i read what you said, immediately i realized my mistakes. huge thanks to you.
Ardhi

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:17:02 PM

just go searching for someone else cause girl isnt only ner, so much outside there who waiting for you
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:23:16 PM

You're not alone mate. Cheesy 

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:29:12 PM

hey man, i know its hard but i wanna give you suggestion, if you cannot move on from her you can fight with her boyfriends and if you win you can get your girl again man Grin
tukangkopi

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:51:30 PM

slowly men, Your experience is the same as mine.. just wait until she break with her crush. Do Not Cheating ok
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:32:40 PM

I think it is really normal to be attracted to someone really beautiful or sweet something like that you just have to know your limits,And just give it up already I think it is what you really have to do right now cheer up you might just found someone else.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:43:15 PM

Just confront her what's the big deal! Every beautiful girl has a boyfriend and the only way to get her is to show her that you love her! Just try your luck my friend, she may likely fall for you too Smiley Don't let her boyfriend stop you from getting in to her, that's my advice to you! Remember everything good has competition to it. And if you don't play the game how do you know you can win or lose???
theNay (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:59:15 PM

Just confront her what's the big deal! Every beautiful girl has a boyfriend and the only way to get her is to show her that you love her! Just try your luck my friend, she may likely fall for you too Smiley Don't let her boyfriend stop you from getting in to her, that's my advice to you! Remember everything good has competition to it. And if you don't play the game how do you know you can win or lose???
Cool advice! Thank you. Its does makes sense what you said. you wont know unless you try Grin
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:26:43 PM

my man, you put it very well. that's exactly what happened and after i read what you said, immediately i realized my mistakes. huge thanks to you.

Hey you're welcome. Just remember the golden rule: Bros before Hoes.

QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:00:12 PM

you should be brave to move on, and trying find other girl, because one day you can find soul mate in your real life...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: