Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - Group Buy - Cancelled  (Read 5676 times)
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:03:39 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 12:34:16 AM by kilo17

Obviously I have issues with the other group buy and so do my friends that were involved with them as well.  I will lay this out very simple.

I have a contract to purchase 100 units and our group was at 80 units.  We have changed our mind about taking the entire risk with $500,000.

If the community wants to purchase 50+ units then we will proceed with the order and purchase the other 50 units.  Here is what would be needed for that to happen.

1 - Someone like philipma1957 would need to be involved as escrow.

2 - Escrow would need to have the entire amount for 50+ units in his hand by Friday.  

3 - Escrow would be sending the money directly to the manufacturer.  50% on Friday and the balance when the miners are going to ship.

4 - The cost per unit would be $5700.  That breaks down to $5000/unit.  $300 to cover shipping to the USA and from our data center to the buyer.  $300 for us for our time and $100 for escrow.

5 - The units would be shipped to our data center and then shipped out within 48 hours of arrival.  Any shipping costs above $300 would be paid by the buyer BEFORE shipping.

6 - We would not be held responsible for the units until they arrive to us from the manufacturer.

7 - Names and addresses would need to be in BOTH my hands and escrows hands when payment is made.  

NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE - I do not want to be involved in the handling of the money.  There is always potential for things to not work out with the manufacturer like delays, inability to produce the item etc.  Neither escrow or our group are responsible for that, the buyer will assume ALL of those risks.

I think that covers it.   If 50+ units are not 100% paid for by Friday the deal will be canceled and money refunded to the buyers.

Our group is 5 guys and if someone from our group backs out then it is possible the deal would not go through as well.  Although unlikely.

Edited to add the following:
Wire transfer to escrow would be the most appropriate to avoid any problems with exchange rates on bitcoin, dash etc

- We could potentially do bitcoin but we would need an agreement of sorts with escrow

Edited again to add the following:
I WILL NOT BE COLLECTING ANY MONEY AT ANYTIME.  ANYONE ASKING FOR MONEY OR BITCOIN IS A SCAMMER

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:03:53 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 10:34:14 PM by kilo17

RESERVED

--Our Group - 50 units
--Longsnowsm - 1 Unit
--johnny5  - 3 units
-- usao - 1 unit
-- adnanelgalla - 3 units
-- Tai_Pan - 1 unit
-- joarcofa - 1 unit
-- newtybar - 1 unit
-- Truthchanter - 1 unit

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
newtybar

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:24:40 PM

Would be interested in 1, how come it is 100% and not 50% deposit?
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:27:22 PM

Would be interested in 1, how come it is 100% and not 50% deposit?

It would be 100% to escrow and then escrow would send the other 50% at shipping time.  That avoids trying to collect money from 50+ people 2-3 months from now.  It would suck if the miners are ready and a bunch of people have not paid the second portion.

Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:31:27 PM

Can you elaborate on why the Friday deadline?

Why are these purchasing contracts for these so short on time?
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:36:56 PM

From what I know the manufacturer is ready to start the production of units and have given any Batch 1 customers a deadline to show up in Beijing in person and sign contracts.

Eyedol-X

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:39:46 PM

From what I know the manufacturer is ready to start the production of units and have given any Batch 1 customers a deadline to show up in Beijing in person and sign contracts.

Thanks for this info
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:40:59 PM

Lol We will have some funny video footage to show you kilo.

btw our order actually has enough numbers to fill the order:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1897027.new#new

goodluck Kilo

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:47:09 PM

That is a Manufacturer Deadline.  I have not control over it.  IOTUSA is one of the people in our group so he knows all the details.

Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:47:39 PM

This process sounds reasonable.  Please put me down for 1.
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:49:11 PM

This process sounds reasonable.  Please put me down for 1.

Done

bittawm
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

There are several groups that are buying miners from the first production batch. The terms are the same for all groups, and one of the requirements is 100 units minimum order quantity. That's it.

beware of impersonators
Eyedol-X

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:50:51 PM

I want to say 1 tentatively for me - the challenge I have right now is I just made some large purchases and to do a wire transfer of that much cash is a bit more difficult than transferring that amount of crypto.

bittawm
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:51:35 PM

There are several groups that are buying miners from the first production batch. The terms are the same for all groups, and one of the requirements is 100 units minimum order quantity. That's it.

and say they already met and exceeded the "min qty"

beware of impersonators
Eyedol-X

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:04:05 PM

For those interested, here is the link with specs on Bitbaza if you use Google Chrome it can translate the page.

http://bitbaza.com/shop/25/desc/ibelinkdm11g
Heshreyt: 10.8 GH / s ± 5%
Energy consumption: 730 W (at an ambient temperature of 25 degrees Celsius)
Efficiency: 0.07 W / MH (at ambient temperature of 25 degrees Celsius)
number of chips TNB0303-FL28 28nm: 64
Operating Temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C
Mains: Ethernet
Power supply: 110V to 240V, 50Hz / 60Hz, built BP at 850W
Certification: FC, CE, LVD
device Dimensions: 490mm (L) * 350mm (W) * 180mm (H)
Weight: 22 kg Packets

iBelink ™ DM11G Dash for mining and X11 most energy-efficient and high-yield miner in Mire.Energopotreblenie miner is only of the order of 730W while Heshreyt reaches 11GH / s (11000MH / s) . The decision was the most powerful solution on the algorithm X11, ahead of the nearest competitors ten times the performance and energopotrebleniyu.Ustroystvo was developed by a consortium of Chinese high-tech Tiannengbo Group companies. iBelink ™ DM11G retained the appearance and structure as the previous model DM384M.Ustroystvo got new chips TNB0303-FL28 28nm located on four boards, each of which is located 16 chips. The control board Raspberry Pi B +, the device has the functions of: self-test, to alert email, reboot, self-healing, thus making separate apparatus nadezhnym.Takzhe of the cooling system and heat dissipation: the noise and heat from the miner twice lower in comparison with the miners, Bitcoin Asic. iBelink ™ DM11G-revolutionary solution that will provide a quick payback and easy maintenance.
Minimum order: from 10 pieces
Price: 7500 USD
Shipping: 3 months
Payment: at the factory iBelink in USD / BTC (50% in advance, 50% before shipment)
Warranty: 90 days from date of shipment

Logistics and insurance are included in the price of
conclusion the plant may contract before April 31, 2017

Hash Rate: 10,8GH / s ± 5%
Power Consumption: 730 W (at the wall, with 25 C ambient temp °)
Power Efficiency : 0.07 W / MH (at the wall, with 25 ° C ambient temp)
Number of TNB0303-FL28 chips per unit: 64
Operating Temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C
Network Connection: Ethernet
Power Supply: 110V to 240V, 50Hz / 60Hz, PSU 850W included
Dimensions: 490mm (L) 350mm * (the W) * 180mm (H)
the Weight: 22 kg

of the iBelink DM11G ™ is the world's will most power-efficient Dash and the X11 the ASIC miner. World's best ROI for any X11 Dash miner or any other Asic miner. Extremely low power consumption only 730W.New 28nm ASIC chip TNB0303-FL28 with best Power Efficiency 0.07J / MH. This high-performance miner is brought to you by Tiannengbo Group, a consortium of high tech companies based in China. The iBelink ™ DM11G is a highly- integrated Dash and X11 miner. You just need to connect a power cable and an Ethernet cable to set up the miner. It is designed for both large scale mining farm deployments as well as at-home mining. Four high speed cooling fans (by default connected to a 12V power supply) can be manually connected to a reserved 5V power supply after open box rewiring to minimize noise with the trade off of some hashing performance. This miner has been designed with several self -diagnosing, self-recovery, and automatic email warning capabilities to make your mining life easier. The iBeLink ™ DM11G Dash and X11 miner contains 4 hashing blades and a Raspberry Pi B + . Each hashing blade contains 16 TNB0303-FL28 28nm ASIC chips, and can be managed (or controlled) for mining separately.
Information Part the Sales:
of The iBeLink DM11G ™ is sold A through bitbaza.com online store. Your order will be shipped to your address directly from China through DHL / UPS Worldwide Saver service. In general, it should take one to two weeks for your order to reach you. Shipping is not included in the price of the units. Payment is with bitcoin or in USD to Bank account in USA.
Warranty:
A 90-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. All sales are final. Defective machines will be repaired for free under the warranty policy. The following events will void the warranty: Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately. Customer removes / replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from manufacture. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips. Miner / boards / components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
Starkz

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:06:38 PM

Where is your data center located?

Do you know individual shipping weight of each miner?

Eyedol-X

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:07:59 PM

Shows 22kg in specs above so can guesstimate on that.
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:10:28 PM

There are 3 people in our group with data centers.  1 is in Texas, 1 is in Arizona and 1 is in Missouri

Eyedol-X

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

There are 3 people in our group with data centers.  1 is in Texas, 1 is in Arizona and 1 is in Missouri

Damn, will it be shipped to Texas? I could locally pick it up perhaps.
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:12:06 PM

Truth be told , trying to organize this before Friday is difficult if not impossible.  But you never know if someone wants to buy a bunch then it could happen.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: