Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fastest and safest way of finding bitcoin nature?  (Read 1791 times)
CROYA86 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:23:59 PM

Does anyone know how fastest way to securely search for bitcoins without the greatest risk of losing, surely every one has a different experience in finding bitcoin let's share it here?

I'm looking for the bitcoin, always divide it with my offline clock, in which case I should be able to divide well the time that exists between making bitcoin family and offline work to be balanced
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532

1st of May

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:32:50 PM

Does anyone know how fastest way to securely search for bitcoins without the greatest risk of losing, surely every one has a different experience in finding bitcoin let's share it here?

all investment is high risk, never investment without risk or zero risk
high return high risk, if you want high profit high return high risk and probality lost is high too

Usually a high-risk investment, will provide a huge advantage if we can take advantage of the opportunities that exist

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
mamaita

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:38:52 AM

The biggest thing I get from bitcoin is when I follow an ico altcoin, because from there I get a big advantage
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:14:28 AM

I want to know more how to find the fastest properties of bitcoin properties and how to match it so that no errors that cause losses and loss is very large.
There must be people who have important experience in finding it.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:46:28 AM

There's no such thing as you can get as fastest as you want. If you want to earn a lot by then, be calm and patiently wait for your earnings. Put extra effort for you to satisfy yourself. Buying more bitcoin is good. Although, it's risky but in the end it will be worth it. You can you it also as an asset.  Smiley
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:58:52 AM

I want to know more how to find the fastest properties of bitcoin properties and how to match it so that no errors that cause losses and loss is very large.
There must be people who have important experience in finding it.

I'm looking for the bitcoin, always divide it with my offline clock, in which case I should be able to divide well the time that exists between making bitcoin family and offline work to be balanced

I think you already found the fastest way mate, by shit posting with several accounts and quoting your self.
How's that for the fastest way? maybe go covert mining with Chinese.
Oralmat

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:55:24 AM

Now in this time, very fastest and safest way is only hold the bitcoin in your wallet. You could see everyday bitcoin's price unpredictable and biggest profitable rising, than i also change my mind about sell the bitcoin. Also i suggest to everyone, only hold it and stop selling the bitcoins. Because it is a great time to earn from our bitcoins without any doing. Just hold and see the price everyday. 
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:21:15 AM

You can try to earn more bitcoin through mining, It will give you daily salary in bitcoin form and offer a guarantee if you feel it is not profitable for you and you can try to sell your mining rig. and I think if that is a good way to earn bitcoin naturally.
Lets be honest mining has been out of the question for the average user for a lot of time, maybe you could try to mine some new altcoins you think are going to pump but unless you have a massive amount of resources and very cheap electricity then profitable mining is no possible anymore.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:11:51 PM

You can try to earn more bitcoin through mining, It will give you daily salary in bitcoin form and offer a guarantee if you feel it is not profitable for you and you can try to sell your mining rig. and I think if that is a good way to earn bitcoin naturally.
Lets be honest mining has been out of the question for the average user for a lot of time, maybe you could try to mine some new altcoins you think are going to pump but unless you have a massive amount of resources and very cheap electricity then profitable mining is no possible anymore.

You can mine Altcoins and sell them for bitcoins, there are profitable Altcoins that you can invest into but from the OP it seems he's loookingvfir ways to get them free without losing any money/investment and that I will say is very hard. The only way would be faucets and then you gamble them afterwards for more.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:28:00 PM

Now in this time, very fastest and safest way is only hold the bitcoin in your wallet. You could see everyday bitcoin's price unpredictable and biggest profitable rising, than i also change my mind about sell the bitcoin. Also i suggest to everyone, only hold it and stop selling the bitcoins. Because it is a great time to earn from our bitcoins without any doing. Just hold and see the price everyday. 

I agree with you, holding on to your bitcoin is actually profitable and you'll see it in after a few years from now.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:26:49 AM

the risk of losing is always there whether we like it or not. though we can minimize this by having the right preparation and making wise and logical decisions. I agree that trading is one of the best ways to grow your btcs though as with the recent btc surge would tell us, keepimg and holding on to your btcs would be very profitable as well in the long run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:04:28 PM

The fastest way of getting bitcoin is to purchase it. When you purchase bitcoin you have not lost anything but you just got hold of a currency which is the same amount to your capital. But if you want to get it without using money but from pure sweat and labor then you should do signature campaign. After which learn other means to increase your bitcoin.
ocid

Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:20:33 PM

The fastest way to get bitcoin is by trading, that's what I've been doing, of course with a special method I created to reduce the risk of loss, and of course we have to monitor the market to keep it updated.
Most users have been considering trading as the best platform to reduce loss or get some good profit. Some prefer gambling based on their professional approach. This is because most of the trading websites  and gambling websites were legit. Nothing to fear of our bitcoin, unlike the investment websites which were mostly scams.
The best decision is to trade that thing that I do also today, Indeed by trading we can add value bitcoin us but it takes time not so fast we have to often monitor market prices.
But if we do by the way of gambling is very fast once we can add value bitcoin quickly if we always win in gambling, I think private trading will be better than gambling is both have a risk of loss but greater risk if we gamble and lose it will suffer huge losses.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:49:48 PM

The fastest way to get bitcoin is by trading, that's what I've been doing, of course with a special method I created to reduce the risk of loss, and of course we have to monitor the market to keep it updated.
Trading is indeed a good way to gain a decent amount of bitcoin, although there is a risk in doing it. Knowing this, we must not let it stop us. Keeping updated and keeping watch to the market chart can reduce these risks. I'm planning to save as much bitcoin as I can then keep it and wait for the time when its price increases.
bouren

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:56:22 PM

Before you go for bitcoin hunting, let me tell you bitcoin isn't gold in the mine or deer in the forest.  Cheesy
It is simply a currency concept on internet. Easiest way to own bitcoin is buy it for fiat. But I guess you are looking for ways without investment. If yes, BitcoinTalk is one of the best place to make free bitcoins. You can join campaigns, play games and round, get latest knowledge about faucet, and much more. Explore and build experience.
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:46:27 PM

Before you go for bitcoin hunting, let me tell you bitcoin isn't gold in the mine or deer in the forest.  Cheesy
It is simply a currency concept on internet. Easiest way to own bitcoin is buy it for fiat. But I guess you are looking for ways without investment. If yes, BitcoinTalk is one of the best place to make free bitcoins. You can join campaigns, play games and round, get latest knowledge about faucet, and much more. Explore and build experience.

Bitcointalk is my source of knowledge in btc,anything I need is here in this forum from beginning it helps me alot in making decision whether to do yrading and having extra income thru campaigns. Campaigns were the only way I think when that does not need capital just be patient and responsible enough in doing priject task to earn.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:52:48 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 03:12:21 PM by icecube45

The fastest and safest way to finding bitcoin? If you have money you can buy bitcoin, that's the fastest and safest way. Or if you do not have money can try to get bitcoin through the faucet, but it takes time and the result is small. Other ways maybe a signature campaign but there are many rules to follow and it is not easy to join a signature campaign. Maybe to finding the bitcoin in the fastest and safest way it does not exist. Because there is a risk and need a process to finding bitcoin.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:19:51 PM

Yeah bitcoin mining is no longer profitable and impossible to alone. Mining some new altcoins are easier but you never know which altcoin would rise and get popular, so basically its a lot of work to do.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:21:12 PM

I think this depends on each person's opinion and thishc. Someone like to gamble, someone likes to mining .... For me, I search Bitcoin from signature campaigns on forum and commercial transactions. However, these two methods are not the quickest because you have to spend the initial hours learning experience and skills to work well and be profitable. If you already have money, then buying BItcoin to reserve is the fastest and safest way
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:04:05 PM

I double or triple the amount of crypto I'm holding sometimes through gambling on sports. It is neither a safe nor reliable method over the long term. There are always good chances of losing everything. Yesterday I lost 0.14 btc after a few weeks of consistent winning.

The only safe method might be working, having some type of skill or expertise that can be traded for btc.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: