Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Sapphire reference RX 470 Bios : Hynix, Samsung and Micron  (Read 1071 times)
Myffas (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:54:16 AM

As you could guess by the title, things went wrong. I have purchased 24 of these GPU at the same time and erroneously thought that they were all the same. I modded the Bios of my first GPU by copying the memory straps. Then flashed the first rig followed by the next. I have confirmed 72h stability and decided to flash the last two rigs.

The last two rigs are now crashing in seconds at any clocks while mining but I'm still able to boot and flash Bios. Googled this problem and found that with the serial number I could tell the memory type for some of my GPU. Anyone can give me a hand to locate or copy the other roms?

Reference Sapphire RX 470
  • Elpida – Got it from my first GPU backup
  • Hynix – Looking for it
  • Samsung – Looking for it
  • Micron – Looking for it

deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:16:20 AM

As you could guess by the title, things went wrong. I have purchased 24 of these GPU at the same time and erroneously thought that they were all the same. I modded the Bios of my first GPU by copying the memory straps. Then flashed the first rig followed by the next. I have confirmed 72h stability and decided to flash the last two rigs.

The last two rigs are now crashing in seconds at any clocks while mining but I'm still able to boot and flash Bios. Googled this problem and found that with the serial number I could tell the memory type for some of my GPU. Anyone can give me a hand to locate or copy the other roms?

• Hynix – Looking for it

I can give you Samsung and Hynix later today. Will upload them and post a link here.

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
rednoW
Legendary

Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:52:56 PM

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4flkNGCHIGFQ21VdnpoaVVSQjA
sapphire rx470 ref-like with 4gb hynix mem bios
Myffas (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:37:21 PM

Thanks ! I'll try it after work
vg54dett

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:40:09 PM

• Hynix – Looking for it

I can give you Samsung and Hynix later today. Will upload them and post a link here.

Interested by the samsung one too Smiley
Thank you
deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:42:48 PM

Sapphire Rx 470 4GB OC - Samsung and Hynix Roms : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0pp0PNSpAWfTWp4Q0JMcmVZQWs/view

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
Myffas (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

Thanks alot for these roms it saved my rig !

I ended up having all 3 types of memory. Took me a while to figure out who is which.
SeaSlash

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:53:29 PM

Thanks alot for these roms it saved my rig !

I ended up having all 3 types of memory. Took me a while to figure out who is which.

Did you manage to mod your elpida? I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything for the Reference Sapphire RX 470 Elpida...

Any input would be appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: