Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs - $6750 - clarification - BUY HERE  (Read 13586 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:57:04 PM

I have been asked to take it easy and not be so mean by some friends of mine here on the forum.  Apparently someone from this team is making threats against the other guys and I do not want to provoke Buck, Mindtrip and Bittawn to do something crazy and irrational.   Huh

Out of respect for my friends I will tone it down a bit if this post remains here. 

So they are your friends then?

Why do they deny even knowing you?  -- Yes they did, they denied having you attack without any reason, why would anyone go to these lengths without an agenda? Answer is they wouldn't.

This is a bit much to TROLL SO HARD, don't you think?  sad men indeed.

This is one reason we can't do nice things, and remained anonymous for a while - SABOTAGE  is strong with this group.

Thanks to all who are involved, we look forward to bringing more "nice things" to come Smiley

Thanks!

Actually I know a couple of the guys from that group but I am not acquainted with all of them nor am I part of the group.  Did you ask ALL of them if they know me?  

What is REALLY important in your statement is that you DO NOT deny threatening that group.  I really hope they pursue legal action against you.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:07:31 PM

Poor DASH miners are gonna get creamed when this hits market, lol Smiley
omshree

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:32:47 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 08:52:39 PM by omshree

I would buy one or more right now if the price was $12000 to $15000 each.
Does anyone have a theory why they want buyers to have such a lottery win ?
If you were the manufacturer and your costs were returned in 14 days of running each unit, why do you want the hassle of selling and shipping, why not just run them yourself?

Because manufacturing something new costs money, they need pre order money to build the stock.

That's still not a satisfying answer, they do have the sources for R+D, basically made the alchemists stone, and not enough money to build it by themselves, so they need to sell the secret of turning lead to gold to the masses, and with that process disabling their advantage and profit, as if these will be out difficulty will be on the moon of course. They couldn't find a private investor in bloody China, or build some, and triple their investment and rotate that profit back. Please somebody smarter than me enlighten on the subject.

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:12:30 PM

I have been asked to take it easy and not be so mean by some friends of mine here on the forum.  Apparently someone from this team is making threats against the other guys and I do not want to provoke Buck, Mindtrip and Bittawn to do something crazy and irrational.   Huh

Out of respect for my friends I will tone it down a bit if this post remains here. 

Why do they deny even knowing you?  -- Yes they did, they denied having you attack without any reason, why would anyone go to these lengths without an agenda? Answer is they wouldn't.

This is one reason we can't do nice things, and remained anonymous for a while - SABOTAGE  is strong with this group.

Thanks to all who are involved, we look forward to bringing more "nice things" to come Smiley

Thanks!

Actually I know a couple of the guys from that group but I am not acquainted with all of them nor am I part of the group.  Did you ask ALL of them if they know me?  

What is REALLY important in your statement is that you DO NOT deny threatening that group.  I really hope they pursue legal action against you.  

"How many guys do you KNOW in this "group" lol shady much? that there is such a group that is going aroung trolling people?  You mentioned "ALL" of them? lol you just admitteed there IS a such terror grouip amonst us Smiley and you  know "SOME" of them. This account is sold or compromised looking at its post history from January to April to now, I would not take ANYTHING they say, and yes "THEY" to heart as it is obvious it is a sock puppet account. "

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:25:36 PM

This forum really needs a pop corn smiley face.

In lieu of that

AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:19:30 PM

Thanks!

Bunch of internet tough guys threatening people. How absolutely adorable.

FOR RENT.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:04:32 AM

Very strange, that miner is offline again... 

http://106.120.52.201:7903/static/

newtybar

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:45:17 AM

Decided to sit this one out.  Good luck everyone.  Hopefully you make a lot of money.
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:45:48 AM

this shit is getting out of hand, mens threatening to rat, mens making threats, mens doin other mens tax reports... this is a simple group buy for the community..
we all know the risk involved ordering from manufacturers.
if your interested in getting these things, and I don't see any other options at the moment for small buyers.
Simply support bittawm group buy! hes legit!!.. He will make sure you get them when they ship!

mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 06:02:45 PM

NEW DEADLINE IS FRIDAY

kilos escrow....unlikely

kilos securing orders....unlikely

Pull my name from the OP - please

Sure when you and your buddy brewins delete all your slanderous, un factual, threatening comments let me know and I'll remove your name. Until that time the community deserves to know who's trying to sabotage who here. The facts are in the open for all to see
omshree

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:05:42 PM

Bitch, how you're not the hobbit again?  Roll Eyes

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
TomPlatz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:25:11 AM

I would buy one or more right now if the price was $12000 to $15000 each.
Does anyone have a theory why they want buyers to have such a lottery win ?
If you were the manufacturer and your costs were returned in 14 days of running each unit, why do you want the hassle of selling and shipping, why not just run them yourself?

Because manufacturing something new costs money, they need pre order money to build the stock.
It is not entirely new at all plus if it was the competitions price gets nowhere near it, they could charge double and it would look like a bargain still, but they don't. Why not ?

Are you saying they cannot afford to make one unit without somebody paying them $6750 ?
Can they run the one they have for 14 days? If so, then the next unit is paid for, run that one, pay for another, don't sell them, no need to, we are rolling in exponential dash riches.
Seems to me they are give aways almost.
DaChronic

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:07:57 PM

NEW DEADLINE IS FRIDAY

kilos escrow....unlikely

kilos securing orders....unlikely

Pull my name from the OP - please

Sure when you and your buddy brewins delete all your slanderous, un factual, threatening comments let me know and I'll remove your name. Until that time the community deserves to know who's trying to sabotage who here. The facts are in the open for all to see

Yea I put myself down for a large order with them. Shortly afterward it folded Sad. Glad your deal went through. Is it too late to try again?
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:40:42 PM

http://www.bitcoininsider.org/article/1039/108-ghs-ibelink-dm11g-dash-x11-asic-miner

Gunna01

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:35:03 AM

Miner off line again

jimbo147

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:08:54 AM

Where are those photos and videos available?
China does not speak....
cryptomined

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 10:07:01 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 10:18:01 AM by cryptomined

secured our Visas and invitations from iBelink (manufacturing co) with personalized invitations which are REQUIRED to visit China.

Although i do not doubt the legitimacy of these guys and the miners.

I do want to point out that it is NOT TRUE that personalized invitations are REQUIRED to visit China.

China is one of the easiest countries to get a visa for.  You just apply at the visa office and give them a flight reservation and you got your visa... plain and simple

not only is it that simple to get a visa, but any expat living in China knows that all you need to do to get another visa is to cross into Hong Kong, apply for a new visa and in 24 hours you have a new visa and can go back in to Mainland China... You can do this practically forever.  Alot of people teach, live, work here and they do that all the time, its common practice.

Not sure if they are just misinformed, or ?

kenzo600

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:18:45 AM

Hello I want to prenote 1 unity.
Tnks!
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:09:05 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ngYuygIGQ can anyone who speaks russian translate this ?

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:13:55 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ngYuygIGQ can anyone who speaks russian translate this ?

It's a 7minute video
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: