Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:11:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs - $6750 - UNMODERATED - LEGAL NEWS  (Read 3971 times)
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 09:48:36 AM

Your obviously pretty dumb and should fire your lawyer friend because your information is not correct. If you want to make any assumptions about anything you should base your theories on FACTS not shit that you make up in your head.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuzion1

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:55:54 AM

Your obviously pretty dumb and should fire your lawyer friend because your information is not correct. If you want to make any assumptions about anything you should base your theories on FACTS not shit that you make up in your head.

If I buy something from a business in the USA and that business has it on order from the manufacturer and they cannot ship me the product. It is that businesses responsibility to refund me my full amount. Is that not true?
pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:57:08 AM

@bittawm Just curious, how come your group buy don't accept bank wire transfer but Kilo's group buy was willing to accept bank wire transfer? I don't hold enough funds in crypto, but can bank wire easily.
goen

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:57:35 AM

Just landed in Beijing. I'd like to thank blazed and miner Jones for validating our funds. I'll be posting videos and pictures during my meeting at the factory tomorrow.
i'm still raising fund to buy this miner.
any update about DM11G manufacturer?
pics or videos?

rgds,
mindtrip
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 09:58:32 AM

If I buy something from a business in the USA and that business has it on order from the manufacturer and they cannot ship me the product. It is that businesses responsibility to refund me my full amount. Is that not true?

No one is buying from a business in the US the only person organizing this group buy is not located in the US
mindtrip
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 10:04:16 AM

Just landed in Beijing. I'd like to thank blazed and miner Jones for validating our funds. I'll be posting videos and pictures during my meeting at the factory tomorrow.
i'm still raising fund to buy this miner.
any update about DM11G manufacturer?
pics or videos?

rgds,

Yes plenty see the real thread located here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1898909.40
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:08:48 AM

@bittawm Just curious, how come your group buy don't accept bank wire transfer but Kilo's group buy was willing to accept bank wire transfer? I don't hold enough funds in crypto, but can bank wire easily.

xfer to an exchange then send to me.

we would just have to convert to crypto anyway

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:50:24 AM

can anyone confirm that this miner is indeed real? i see many proof but somehow they seems fake or photoshopped or whatever, there is no real proof that the miner is ming at that speed and it's not something else? because i find it strange that they woudl sell such profitable miner, i would keep it for me

goen

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:55:11 AM

some people are miner
some are businessman
some are trader.

they make profit by manufacturing miner.
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:05:13 AM

I will be notifying the proper people in New York about the business venture of the parties involved tomorrow.  I am sure they will love to TAX and keep an eye on those 2 guys this year.

PARTICULARLY IN NEW YORK  Wink

What a good a American.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
bittawm
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:06:10 AM

I will be notifying the proper people in New York about the business venture of the parties involved tomorrow.  I am sure they will love to TAX and keep an eye on those 2 guys this year.

PARTICULARLY IN NEW YORK  Wink

What a good a American.

what a troll right?

beware of impersonators
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:10:09 AM

PARTICULARLY IN NEW YORK  Wink

What a good a American.

heh ..I'm sure they are legit with the tax guys..you'd be stupid not to be if you are that big into mining

well the group buy 1/2 of this bet is working it seems

the other 1/2 of the process...is will the units arrive on time...on spec...with no firmware issues etc etc etc and of course the timeline of 3 months is LONG

good luck..but you are only 1/2 way there assuming the group buy is operating correctly in all this

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:53:17 PM

Let me see MindFuck:

1. Fly to China on a Business Visa, I am sure.

2. Buy $500,000 worth of equipment that gets shipped to the USA.

3.  Sells equipment purchased from said trip for a profit.

4.  Thinks that he is somehow not doing business and is not responsible or maybe doesn't need to pay taxes.

5. "Yes your honor, I should not be the one paying those customers back.  We did a Group Buy where I made a profit but it really doesn't classify as a business"

6.  It is posted everywhere on this forum including you stating that you are making a profit. 

I think you are the one that needs to find a new lawyer, I have no need for one.

Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

Sorry I need to double post here and the main thread but they keep deleting my comments over there.

No this was at there office not at the manufacturing plant that is in another part of china. Also the chips as with most ASIC's are not made by them they are sent to a chip manufacturer with there spec and made there. The manufacturer then assembles them in there facility onto the PCB's and into the enclosure

So basically you went to an office to see the exact same thing that is posted on YouTube?  No manufacturing plant for the actual miners was visited.

SOUNDS LEGIT Tongue
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:49:52 PM

No one is buying from a business in the US the only person organizing this group buy is not located in the US

REALLY?

As well as having legal counsel review the contract and provide our own sale contract to our buyers

That is an interesting idea.  

Yes we are looking to make a profit on this deal that is not a lie, we have worked very hard in the last few weeks to take every precaution and research to do so, including flying to China to meet the manufacturer in person.

Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:03:09 PM

Not sure why this is important (yet  Wink), but it was deleted for some reason.

Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:06:54 PM

I have been asked to take it easy and not be so mean by some friends of mine here on the forum.  Apparently someone from their team is making threats against the other guys.  

Out of respect for my friends I will tone it down a bit
bittawm
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:44:49 PM

I have been asked to take it easy and not be so mean by some friends of mine here on the forum.  Apparently someone from their team is making threats against the other guys.  

Out of respect for my friends I will tone it down a bit

you have just made kilo and his crew look like clowns

beware of impersonators
pikachuy

Activity: 544

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:45:46 PM

Not sure why this is important (yet  Wink), but it was deleted for some reason.

Probably to deny he was there, lol. This transparency thing is getting weirder and weirder, too much secrecy going on. I wish all the buyers best of luck in getting their hardware. Guess I'll stick with my baikal for now, luckily they accepted bank wire transfers. Coinbase.com takes too long to convert my money for any other group buys that only does crypto.
hopfi2k

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:08:23 PM

Folks,

Well, I'm not posting much nor often (in regards to all that "trust" things going on...), but I personally do have some knowledge of doing business in and with companies in China. I'm regularly (every or every second month) flying over to China and do have established some beneficial relations throughout the years. Even more important, I have an understanding of how business in China (and with Chinese) is actually done, and how it works. After reading all the different posting in connection with the iBelink DM11G, and the ongoing discussions of group buys, trust etc., please allow me to point out just some things (before you burn your fingers/money):

1. Chineses mentality is totally different when it comes to admitting that something is "not going as planned". They won't admit, because for them it means losing their face. Instead they have ten million excuses and stories why things are not working as planned. You should now how to deal with such situations.

2. To close a deal, many Chinese tend to agree to things which they know upfront they can't fulfill. And then you quickly reach point 1.

3. Shipping from China via DHL is usually very cheap (if you know how). I have done many shipments by DHL from China (mostly Shenzhen region) to Europe for around USD 4.00/kg. I don't know the prices to the US at the moment, but something like 500-750 USD for a miner to the USA sounds way too expensive...

4. I wouldn't trust any (fairly) "new" office in Beijing nor anywhere else in China. Btw. I assume the production factory is in the Shenzhen area (usually these kind of things are all manufactured in the Shenzhen area)?

5. It happened to me, that I have been shown a factory and production facility of a Chinese company that later turned out had nothing to the with the company claiming to be theirs. I learned that this is very common and done just to secure a deal! How does it work? A few hundred dollars into the factories directors pocket and he will allow any company claiming it is their own factory. Don't trust them so easily!

6. You will only pay 50% upfront to a Chinese company if you are either a gambler or a dumbass that want's to learn some expensive lessons (sorry for the harsh words, but I have seen this happen too many times to put it more nicely). There are other solutions that will put you on the safe side!

There are many, many more points that I could bore you guys with, but although I'm not questioning the product or its existence in any way, I would strongly advise against entering any contract with said company in connection with a 50% deposit payment. You are guaranteed to be getting some surprises...

What I would adviseis, that you do a proper due diligence. Of course you have tried to do that like anyone in the US would do it, but that doesn't work for China. Why? They have a totally different mentality, totally different legal system, totally different everything!

Once again, I don't want to blame anyone, nor deny the product itself nor iBelink as a company, but they way you are trying to do business with them is hardly going to be successful.

Just my 2cents
Andy

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: