Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs - $6750 - UNMODERATED - LEGAL NEWS  (Read 3973 times)
miner63456

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:56:33 PM

I wonder how U.S. Customs and the IRS view individuals who operate as import/export merchants for profit without declaring themselves as such.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:00:48 PM

I wonder how U.S. Customs and the IRS view individuals who operate as import/export merchants for profit without declaring themselves as such.

I wondered this as well and I also wondered how someone could escrow a GB this big and not be considered as such or at least investigated in regards to it. I do not have much knowledge in the area, it may be something really simple to setup and do and maybe that's why this GB is $6750? covering duties fees in the additional cost?
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:36:42 PM

You verified a wallet with 13 BTC and looked at wallets with "X" bitcoin in them.   How about verifying all wallets?  I can easily pick a wallet from a search and say I have "X" bitcoin in it.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:46:29 PM

I don't know how 1 escrow can handle all these money, I would propose multi escrow and be involved all the best escrows of the forum.

And there is foggy situation there where I hope there will not be any big scam (if not the biggest scam in the forum)
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:01:47 PM

I don't know how 1 escrow can handle all these money, I would propose multi escrow and be involved all the best escrows of the forum.

And there is foggy situation there where I hope there will not be any big scam (if not the biggest scam in the forum)

wait and see mate, I am not here to scam anyone, And I am paying the manufacturer direct.

I have built up good rep over the years ( a long with mind and buck) and do not plan on tarnishing my name any time soon.

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 09:21:40 PM

You verified a wallet with 13 BTC and looked at wallets with "X" bitcoin in them.   How about verifying all wallets?  I can easily pick a wallet from a search and say I have "X" bitcoin in it.

Exactly.

He needs to sign the message with the wallet(s) that contain the funds.... Why the #@# would you sign a message from a different wallet?

minerjones do you know how shady it seems when you are trying to prove you have enough funds, yet the signature address only contains .232BTC, and a total of 6.3BTC transacted?  How does that signature contain any merit that was originally asked for?   *¿do you see what people are elaborating on now?*

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 10:39:12 PM

I have spoken with Buck and mindtrip about the situation. I had them verify some funds via signed wallets and have agreed to escrow if anyone is interested.

-I have verified at a minimum they hold $275k worth of Dash and BTC
-They have the funds to meet the minimum order of 100 easy with the other buyer
-I can escrow the remaining orders: pre-orders send coins to me and once they provide proof of purchase I release the funds etc..
-I obviously can not guarantee the manufacturer will meet any deadlines and will not screw the buyers - everyone knows how these go by now.

Proof this is me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg10822025#msg10822025 (1BLazedp2eGDrDM3NMbxkn7n4PCCk6WYVX)

Signing with staked addy from above thread

Blazed 5/3/2017 I am offering to escrow iBelink group buy Escrow Address: 1HbFAsENbUHQRYJxMYepoWPiCTdYKv6osd

G9WNyss6ThzTb32kfffr3J8ZYJLWHKfVgOZqcBVLgkpbiOpNK0Hm26/W4WRLWzi51QuUqUDYbeFwy5a8nOcKFC0=

bittawm
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:00:37 AM

thank you blazed

beware of impersonators
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:26:47 AM

I have spoken with Buck and mindtrip about the situation. I had them verify some funds via signed wallets and have agreed to escrow if anyone is interested.

-I can escrow the remaining orders: pre-orders send coins to me and once they provide proof of purchase I release the funds etc..
-I obviously can not guarantee the manufacturer will meet any deadlines and will not screw the buyers - everyone knows how these go by now.

Proof this is me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg10822025#msg10822025 (1BLazedp2eGDrDM3NMbxkn7n4PCCk6WYVX)

Blazed 5/3/2017 I am offering to escrow iBelink group buy Escrow Address: 1HbFAsENbUHQRYJxMYepoWPiCTdYKv6osd

G9WNyss6ThzTb32kfffr3J8ZYJLWHKfVgOZqcBVLgkpbiOpNK0Hm26/W4WRLWzi51QuUqUDYbeFwy5a8nOcKFC0=

Blazed is a quality guy.  I have done business with him in the past.  I believe him.  Blazed in a Great Person for Escrow for that group.

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 12:38:29 AM

Blazed is a quality guy.  I have done business with him in the past.  I believe him.  Blazed in a Great Person for Escrow for that group.

Thanks for the kind words!

I am glad everyone was demanding proof etc... Smart move to verify this sorta stuff. Finally, the community has learned after so many BS scams.
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:44:44 AM

Blazed is a quality guy.  I have done business with him in the past.  I believe him.  Blazed in a Great Person for Escrow for that group.

Thanks for the kind words!

I am glad everyone was demanding proof etc... Smart move to verify this sorta stuff. Finally, the community has learned after so many BS scams.

I am glad you are involved.  I hope it turns out ok because there has been a ton of deceit and misrepresentation by the Group.

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 05:48:55 AM

Just landed in Beijing. I'd like to thank blazed and miner Jones for validating our funds. I'll be posting videos and pictures during my meeting at the factory tomorrow.
pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:02:24 AM

Just landed in Beijing. I'd like to thank blazed and miner Jones for validating our funds. I'll be posting videos and pictures during my meeting at the factory tomorrow.

Please find out if it is underclockable/overclockable via software. Would love to underclock to reduce heat/noise, since it sounds like a jet engine from the videos.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:28:56 AM

I wondered this as well and I also wondered how someone could escrow a GB this big and not be considered as such or at least investigated in regards to it. I do not have much knowledge in the area, it may be something really simple to setup and do and maybe that's why this GB is $6750? covering duties fees in the additional cost?

There was some kid who got in trouble with the IRS a few years ago because he did a groupbuy for some miners. Basically he had $0 annual income but during the year wired $100,000 from his bank account into the manufacteurs bank account.

I forgot his nickname but there was a scam accusation open against the individual.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pikachuy

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:45:14 AM

There was some kid who got in trouble with the IRS a few years ago because he did a groupbuy for some miners. Basically he had $0 annual income but during the year wired $100,000 from his bank account into the manufacteurs bank account.

I forgot his nickname but there was a scam accusation open against the individual.

Maybe this is why this group buy isn't accepting any bank transfers, only BTC/DASH, easy way to launder money and no trace for IRS =)
Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:06:16 PM

Good luck Smiley keep us posted
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:34:53 AM

Good News Guys.

I spoke with my attorney friend today.  Here is the scoop.

Since Mindtrip and Buckrogers are RESELLING these units, anyone residing in the USA can seek to get FULL refunds for purchases if the manufacturer does not come through.

I also asked about the "Group Buy" scenario.  He stated that if they are in the USA and people are purchasing from that group then they can seek legal action against Buck and Mindtrip if they are not delivered.  Even though they are not a business entity they are acting as one and therefore fall under the same rules.  Similar to someone that is self employed.  Battawn is irrelevant since it is MindTrip and Buck that are signing the contract with iBelink.  

He states that once they collect money at a profit then they are responsible for the taxes as well and for the shipment of the miners to the customers.  

Essentially, Buckrogers and MindTrip are responsible and not iBeLink for any failure to deliver hardware.  If they cannot refund the money then their personal assets are at risk because they are not incorporated PRIOR to signing the contract with iBelink

That is awesome news since it removes the problem with having to deal with foreign governments and legal systems for anyone in the USA.

Buy up Boys

On the flip side - it could present other problems if iBelink doesn't deliver because the "buyers" contract is with Buck and MindTrip and could only seek damages from them and not iBelink.
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

I will be notifying the proper people in New York about the business venture of the parties involved tomorrow.  I am sure they will love to TAX and keep an eye on those 2 guys this year.

PARTICULARLY IN NEW YORK  Wink
pikachuy

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:42:37 AM

Good News Guys.

I spoke with my attorney friend today.  Here is the scoop.

Since Mindtrip and Buckrogers are RESELLING these units, anyone residing in the USA can seek to get FULL refunds for purchases if the manufacturer does not come through.

I also asked about the "Group Buy" scenario.  He stated that if they are in the USA and people are purchasing from that group then they can seek legal action against Buck and Mindtrip if they are not delivered.  Even though they are not a business entity they are acting as one and therefore fall under the same rules.  Similar to someone that is self employed.  Battawn is irrelevant since it is MindTrip and Buck that are signing the contract with iBelink.  

He states that once they collect money at a profit then they are responsible for the taxes as well and for the shipment of the miners to the customers.  

Essentially, Buckrogers and MindTrip are responsible and not iBeLink for any failure to deliver hardware.  If they cannot refund the money then their personal assets are at risk because they are not incorporated PRIOR to signing the contract with iBelink

That is awesome news since it removes the problem with having to deal with foreign governments and legal systems for anyone in the USA.

Buy up Boys

On the flip side - it could present other problems if iBelink doesn't deliver because the "buyers" contract is with Buck and MindTrip and could only seek damages from them and not iBelink.

You are the crypto Robinhood... lol. I can't buy any because they don't accept bank wire transfer and only BTC/DASH, i'm guessing for tax evasion purposes. lol
bittawm
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:47:57 AM

I will be notifying the proper people in New York about the business venture of the parties involved tomorrow.  I am sure they will love to TAX and keep an eye on those 2 guys this year.

PARTICULARLY IN NEW YORK  Wink

you butthurt losers, goodluck ever doing business on these forums

beware of impersonators
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: