Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The maximum in One go  (Read 361 times)
shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:37:21 AM

What is the maximum you've made in one trade and how did that happen?
I am actually not interested in the number but in the method behind it, was it a lucky break or a lot of research and methodology was behind that success?
Another important factor is how much time did it take, so the profit to time ratio also matters.
Do share the details if you don't mind sharing.
Although this is directed to people with altcoin trading, but others can also join in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:55:58 AM

Maximum profit I have made: 733%
what coin: bitcoin
behind the success: steady hands, no panic sell, lots of research, buying in the dip ($180) when nobody was looking.
time: 2 years (?) maybe it was 3
how much: I recently sold a small amount to get some fiat that I needed, otherwise 733% profit is way too small to want to sell bitcoin!

Although this is directed to people with altcoin trading,
oops. Smiley

for altcoins the highest profit in one go for me is usually less than 20% because if the altcoin is on the rise, I sell after the rise (it is after the initial hour of the pump) and wait for the dip then buy again then sell again and rinse and repeat. it accumulates to a bigger percentage but you asked in one go Smiley

Only Bitcoin
thebitcoinkiddo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:00:34 PM

What is the maximum you've made in one trade and how did that happen?
I am actually not interested in the number but in the method behind it, was it a lucky break or a lot of research and methodology was behind that success?
Another important factor is how much time did it take, so the profit to time ratio also matters.
Do share the details if you don't mind sharing.
Although this is directed to people with altcoin trading, but others can also join in.
Altcoins have been good, with 2x to 10x gains on some. BTC can go up but you'll see it isn't as volatile.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:52:22 PM

For now alt coin trading is very profitable, the method I am using is looking for the updated and trending news and pay attention to the chart, I made 25% profit with Doge in 1 day, I also invest in ETC for 2 months and the profit is 200%, if you want to make profit I suggest to invest in alt coin for now, if you know how to take a chance then you can make a lot of profit with alt coin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:12:52 AM

For now alt coin trading is very profitable, the method I am using is looking for the updated and trending news and pay attention to the chart, I made 25% profit with Doge in 1 day, I also invest in ETC for 2 months and the profit is 200%, if you want to make profit I suggest to invest in alt coin for now, if you know how to take a chance then you can make a lot of profit with alt coin
Altcoins at present are giving good profit. But the volatility is much higher that makes it more risky. So before investing a cross examination will help us choose the right coin. In recent days eth seems to give 200% profit and for the new users it's good to buy and hold for few weeks and sell back on price move. Very few understand about margin trading in a short time period.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:40:22 AM

Altcoins at present are giving good profit. But the volatility is much higher that makes it more risky. So before investing a cross examination will help us choose the right coin. In recent days eth seems to give 200% profit and for the new users it's good to buy and hold for few weeks and sell back on price move. Very few understand about margin trading in a short time period.
Yes the altcoins now are giving a lot of profit to its investors and just like in litecoin that it pumps up from $15 to more than $20 now and i think it will continue to go up soon. I'm disappointed to myself because i don't put a lot of patience in holding litecoin and sell it when the price of bitcoins goes up and lose a lot of bitcoins and if i sell it now then i already a few bitcoins but that is how the game works, those losers are always panic sellers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: