Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:10:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BISMUTH BUY/SELL (First Python Based Blockchain with Anonymizing Mixers)  (Read 26089 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 04:36:57 PM

The miner's price does not matter, what matters is what the market is willing to pay for it. You can have several exotic condoms made out of a leopard's skin, if no one is buying, you don't have much. The Python angle is cool, but it doesn't provide any innovation in the crypto space apart from the aforementioned. So, you can hug all your coins while you wait on a possible exchange or make a sale with an actual buyer. My two cents

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 05:55:07 PM

The miner's price does not matter, what matters is what the market is willing to pay for it. You can have several exotic condoms made out of a leopard's skin, if no one is buying, you don't have much. The Python angle is cool, but it doesn't provide any innovation in the crypto space apart from the aforementioned. So, you can hug all your coins while you wait on a possible exchange or make a sale with an actual buyer. My two cents

Well, not exactly. Bold letters don't make it true. High miner's price means many people are interested in getting those coins, thus the diff increases.

Miners are in fact people like you and me, they just buy coins "off the chain", instead of market. The only reason they mine it instead of buying - is the cheaper price of mining (in return to the effort miners make). If the market price is cheaper than mining price, then those miners will just buy coins from the market instead.

The leopard condom example doesn't work here, because you already own those condoms, and you don't pay again for having more, while miners are still mining the coin. We are talking of current miners price, take this into account.

As for innovation, there are some, but I'll leave it to others to address if they wish.

I will cease from using the bold letter then Grin Anyway, i wholly agree with you with regards to the miner's stance. however, i would like to place emphasis on a word you used and that is market. there is none for this coin at the moment. The whole price differentiation is due to to speculation created by few. there hasn't been been a speculative price generated by the mass for this coin, so yeah i do understand that the mining difficultly increased but we can attribute it to a growth or just as well attribute it to fomo. which is not an indication of the true value. As for the innovation you aforementioned, am actually intrigued to learn more about it. i have nothing but but ove for this coin, i have read through the bitcointalk thread and am active on slack, so i only wish nothing but success for the coin. Am just trying to curtail some of the overhype and keep our senses based on reality.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 09:25:35 PM

WTB 1 BTC worth bitmuth at 3400 sats

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 09:26:56 PM

Well, not exactly. Bold letters don't make it true. High miner's price means many people are interested in getting those coins, thus the diff increases.

Miners are in fact people like you and me, they just buy coins "off the chain", instead of market. The only reason they mine it instead of buying - is the cheaper price of mining (in return to the effort miners make). If the market price is cheaper than mining price, then those miners will just buy coins from the market instead.

The leopard condom example doesn't work here, because you already own those condoms, and you don't pay again for having more, while miners are still mining the coin. We are talking of current miners price, take this into account.

As for innovation, there are some, but I'll leave it to others to address if they wish.

I will cease from using the bold letter then Grin Anyway, i wholly agree with you with regards to the miner's stance. however, i would like to place emphasis on a word you used and that is market. there is none for this coin at the moment. The whole price differentiation is due to to speculation created by few. there hasn't been been a speculative price generated by the mass for this coin, so yeah i do understand that the mining difficultly increased but we can attribute it to a growth or just as well attribute it to fomo. which is not an indication of the true value. As for the innovation you aforementioned, am actually intrigued to learn more about it. i have nothing but but ove for this coin, i have read through the bitcointalk thread and am active on slack, so i only wish nothing but success for the coin. Am just trying to curtail some of the overhype and keep our senses based on reality.

Miners difficulty does not matter , Bismuth has inflationary supply . Plus nothing new only much hype .

Miners need to match the demand .

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
extr

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:05:03 PM

Miners difficulty does not matter , Bismuth has inflationary supply . Plus nothing new only much hype .

Miners need to match the demand .

Lol. No miner will match demand. See that your funny buy order is not filling. Noone is selling bismuth under 15k sat and you are still spamming and fudding this thread with bullshit buy orders.

You should match miners' demand.

Good bye

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:22:28 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 07:57:16 PM by drays

@Islapdonkey: I get your point, and am mostly agree. I feel this project still has lot to do, to be considered seriously. Right now, as is, it is more of a "something with good prospects". As of innovation, it depends on what you consider to be innovation. Different way of doing things (even if they are similar to existing one) is an innovation in my eyes. Also simplicity is quite an important thing - keeping things in human-readable and easy to modify form. According to IEEE year 2017 research, Python is the most widespread programming in the world currently: http://www.techrepublic.com/article/these-10-programming-languages-have-dominated-development-in-2017/. That means - more developers can join and play.

Also I read somewhere (and liked a lot) Bismuth doesn't have the "input" combining thing, where you have to combine all the small input blocks and pay fees for that; it always got me nervous the way it works with Bitcoin. But this part could be way off, I cannot find now any reference to that...

WTB 1 BTC worth bitmuth at 3400 sats

Actually I am one of those who first tried to buy at low price like you (though a bit higher than yours), but got practically no offers (except for few very suspicious ones), and so I just started to mine.
Frankly speaking 15k is indeed ridiculous (as is 3k too), but I assume the right spot now is somewhere around 5-8k, where both miners and the buyer are getting good deal.

... this space is not for rent ...
trexw

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:39:21 AM

Ok. lol @ some points made. No one builds crypto in a new language to be cool. That happens with clones and the FUDders backing them up. At the end of the day most of these so called cryptos' prices are driven by pure speculation and FUD on a level unseen in even wallstreet. Again lol @ miner's prices dont matter. Tell that to other crypto miners and vendors. Anyway its a case of buyer and seller perception of the coin value. Nothing else matters.
dimonbiz

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:13:00 AM

WTB 3000 sat 1.1 btc. only escrow.
misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:34:23 PM

WTB 3200 Sats @ 2 btc

trexw

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:30:45 AM

Sell 0.3 Bismuth @ 0.000031. Escrow only.
CoinManiac1 (OP)

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:15:08 AM

Everyone update Bismuth to the latest update. https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
shewadiwadi

Activity: 332
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:44:44 PM

WTS 8500 bismuth for 1.5 btc. Pm me if you are interested.
shewadiwadi

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:30:47 PM

Price has been updated. New price  is 10k bismuth for 1 btc.
LovelyMonday

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:08:22 AM

Selling 15k BIS. Don't waste my time. Pm me. If it's up it's available. I'm here and on slack  Roll Eyes
trexw

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:16:36 AM

I have 10K for 1.2 BTC. DM for higher quantity.
vikingbill

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:58:03 PM

PM if looking to buy at a fair price. Bitrated or reputable Escrow.
homnix

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:28:54 PM

5.500 for 0.65 BTC. PM.
shewadiwadi

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:59:51 PM

Ok my final price is 8k sat. 10k for 0.80 btc.
shewadiwadi

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:46:48 PM

Ok my final price is 8k sat. 10k for 0.80 btc.

Just FYI it has been sold to @gaazje

My new price will be 20k sat per bismuth. 10k for 2 btc.
max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:39:06 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 07:02:55 AM by max2000irc

Selling 10k bis for 0.75 btc .  SOLD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: