Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternatives to CryptoTrader.org  (Read 909 times)
booradlly (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:01:17 PM

I love CryptoTrader, but I don't want all my eggs in one basket. And currently I'm having issues even logging into the site.

Any other options out there that people have tried ?

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:04:01 PM

I love CryptoTrader, but I don't want all my eggs in one basket. And currently I'm having issues even logging into the site.

I am a newbie in here and in cryptocurrency and in fact this is my first time to hear about CryptoTrader...I inspected the site and I am amazed of what it can offer. So how's your experience with CryptoTrader so far?
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:00:08 PM

Both Haasbot and Tradewave are meant to be decent although neither are free and they require a little self input. Both Zenbot and Gekko are open source and modifiable which is pretty handy. Either way make sure you check them all out thoroughly as people have reported issues with them in the past.
booradlly (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:09:45 PM

I am a newbie in here and in cryptocurrency and in fact this is my first time to hear about CryptoTrader...I inspected the site and I am amazed of what it can offer. So how's your experience with CryptoTrader so far?

Last week, I would have said it awesome, but you have to find a good bot on the site.
Today I can't login.
However, I really think the login issues are a very temporary issue. I would not judge them on this, given I dont know the cause yet. Still not sure if its their system, my account, but I have tried multiple computers, multiple locations, and browsers.
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:38:55 PM

CryptoTrader would be cool if it wouldn't be flaky. A bot was turned off for me without reason.

Upcoming https://investy.io. They have an ICO but I pass that. Interested in the service though.

Are there currently any other hosted bots similar to cryptotrader.org? Ready made strategies I can just run without much hassle?

-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: