Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how i start a bussines with BTC  (Read 5842 times)
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:00:59 AM

Hi guys Smiley i want to ask you and if you have personal experiences on how i can start a bussines using BTC?
First of all, please do state what is your interest or ideas on your mind now? So that community would able to give you comments about on your idea.When you do plan to make business on bitcoin world then mostly as far as i saw, online goods are always on the line because they are fast moving and there are lots of potential buyers here on this forum but if you do think about personal goods like gadgets,cloths,etc. then it might do but sale would depend on interest of people.
Indeed, and you need to mentioned how much money you have to build a business. Bitcoin business mostly occurred in online environment because it is easier to do and people connecting through the network. Many people start from collecting/buy bitcoin as much as they could and then make a local exchange where it is easier if you have huge capital obviously.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:51:05 AM

Hi guys Smiley i want to ask you and if you have personal experiences on how i can start a bussines using BTC?

The most common way seems to be first getting funding via crowdfunding, either by starting an ICO if you are looking to develop a new altcoin, or going onto Bitbond etc. to take out a P2P loan from people across the world.

However, this said, you always have to have a good idea in mind of your project first before you can actually take out a loan. Loans don't come easily, you'll definitely need to reveal your personal details to people so they feel like they're dealing with a legit person instead of another Mr. Anon who is a wannabe admin of another dice site.

Advertising is also important, signature campaigns usually are the most efficient way to get the job done.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:36:05 AM

I think it is best for you to monitor first or do a survey around your place if what is the product that is most demanded in your coverage because it will help you a lot to choose what is the product that you need to sell or need to focus on. After you made a survey then  you need to prepare the other things like capital and the place that you are planning to build a business and after those things then you can really start a business with bitcoin.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:48:17 AM

Bro, you're not going to start any sort of business.  If you can't articulate your query in such a format as to include even the bare minimum of details, then you don't have the motivation or the common sense to be in business.  Admit it, you just want to increase your post count or create a thread to let people shitpost in it.  Right?
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:56:26 AM

Open a coffee shop

And wait someone, who have BTC. LOL

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:05:43 AM

You can have first a loading station for tapping up your mobile phone, also a remittance area for the place you are. I guess that is the best thing to start with bitcoin. I do not know what else because those are just easy to start with.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:18:39 AM

If you want to start a bussines using bitcoin i mean earn profit with bitcoin itself i think the easiest way is build your own little exchanger helping people to convert their bitcoin to fiat or vice versa. I have a friend who starting this bussines from zero to hero he started the business from facebook and localbitcoin about 4 years ago, since he offering less fee than our "big local exchanger" many people interested on his service including me. Now he has lot of loyal costumers and also has official website in order to make his service more professional, learn from him i think you need 3 aspects first you need huge capital, second offering something unique or different than opposite, third fast service, that's all.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:35:39 AM

In the bitcoin job , you need to struggle small in the beginning but when you will.spent your most of the time in one to two months then you will surely ces to now that how many Businesses ideas are in the bitcoin and which are better for you to make earning in better amount .
Here in my opinion only few of them are better , that suit me according to my interest .
1) Became a trader in bitcoin , usually you need to spent time to make a network of clients for P2P deals and need to create Trust between them .
2) Altcoins Trading , just use your​ mind to Invest in the trading of altcoins and sell them.when they get high , but probably there is no fix time that when that particular coin will rise , so in this case needed much patience .
3)Launch own altcoin , but need to get study about the development of the coin , Because coding job is really a tedious task Because a single mistake can destroy all.of your hardwork .
4) Own a exchage for the altcoins/bitcoin trading , own a news site of the bitcoin , own a faucet site and earn through advertisement .
5) This is last option to make fixed earning , join signature campaign in this forum and use your knowledge here in this forum to help each other .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:41:29 AM

Recently i started to use my bitcoin to earn extra by loading the mobile phone of my customers while im at work. im also accepting to pay your bills with my account its convenient and easy to do. however because of my work i have to stop it for a while to focus on my job. if you are thinking to start a business with btc, start on what is easy for you.

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:30:59 AM

Recently i started to use my bitcoin to earn extra by loading the mobile phone of my customers while im at work. im also accepting to pay your bills with my account its convenient and easy to do. however because of my work i have to stop it for a while to focus on my job. if you are thinking to start a business with btc, start on what is easy for you.

Hmm. That seems like a good way to earn, though I've to ask you. Does all your transactions involve only bitcoins and there is no fiat involve when you do loading and bills payment? Or do you still have to convert your bitcoins to fiat before you could do it? If you charge only a small percentage then you'll just be eaten up by fees.
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:42:08 AM

when the price is so low,you could buy some BTC as the investment
and waiting the price rise,then sell it to make your money.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:50:55 AM

I didn't really get the question. Starting a business with bitcoin is just like starting it with fiat. But first of all you need to find a problem and its solution. Then turn your solution into a product or service and then sell it. Do some marketing in your niche market. If your idea worth it you will get investors, if you need, as well as customers. You can also charge them in bitcoin. This way you can earn bitcoin through your business.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 10:16:14 AM

Starting a business with fiat money is no different to starting a business with btc.  You should obviously know your target market, make a business plan and think about your starting and operating capital.  You should also consider how and when to get your btc, look at reputable exchanges where you can buy from. 
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:45:38 AM

See the situation of the environment around you, if populated then I suggest you open a small business in advance by opening businesses selling pulse or vouchers and the like. With program purchase balance pulse using btc. Maybe this could be your recommendations to start on a small business. Don't see the huge profits that will be able to open at the beginning of this effort, but with an important bit of profit your business can run smoothly.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:37:45 PM

The easy way to start a business with bitcoin is start learn about trading altcoins or bitcoin to fiat money,
it is good for new people in digital coins but the problem on trading will be difficult getting constant profit
because the price of altcoins is fluctuation and it is difficult be predicted.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:13:33 PM

Before anything else, What is your market? what type of business which you like to establish? is it online business, conventional business,
or franchising business? If ever you like to build a traditional business you must check the area first that you are going to build in a business. then make or create a gimmick and you can give a free seminar to your target market place.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:18:28 PM

Yes , thats right. When you have an enough value of bitcoins you are now able to do and create any kind of bussiness you want. You may also try to invest it to produce more bitcoin. Or you may also try other  but be sure you are doing right things at right bussiness. Thats the thing most needed in bitcoins. Having a capital to start.
I agree with what you have said. Me, im a newbie and im still learning how i can manage this bitcoins. I wanted to learn how to earn more bitcoins so i can invest it and earn more or try to create business with using it. A friend of mine keeps reminding and guiding me to on things i should be aware about dealing with bitcoins. I really practice and still in progress in learning suchs for bitcoins so i can earn that capital needed for business purposes.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

Yes , thats right. When you have an enough value of bitcoins you are now able to do and create any kind of bussiness you want. You may also try to invest it to produce more bitcoin. Or you may also try other  but be sure you are doing right things at right bussiness. Thats the thing most needed in bitcoins. Having a capital to start.
I agree with what you have said. Me, im a newbie and im still learning how i can manage this bitcoins. I wanted to learn how to earn more bitcoins so i can invest it and earn more or try to create business with using it. A friend of mine keeps reminding and guiding me to on things i should be aware about dealing with bitcoins. I really practice and still in progress in learning suchs for bitcoins so i can earn that capital needed for business purposes.
Yeah, i think if you have many bitcoins or me too that if i have many bitcoins. I will create my lending service here and create altcoins that will succesfully launced like others ICO here that succesfully launced. But hoping that i rather have many bitcoins to achieve all my plans

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:36:03 PM

You want to ask and have an idea on how you start a business using BTC? It's a great plan for the future. First and foremost, having a Capital for a good start that is the fact needed in cryptocurrency. On the other hand, know your interest to simplify things for having the right business or you can invest it if you want to produced more BTC. But put this in mind, bitcoin is not stable so it's a risk.
Yes i were studying about it and you are right but the beneficts are great if i have succes so i will plan it a little more before trying Smiley
I am not sure about if you want to start a business based on bitcoin or use the bitcoin itself to start a bossiness either way, starting a bitcoin bossiness or a business that accepts bitcoin should be based on what we the bitcoin users need, it is a basic rule of starting a successful business to always look for what people need, for example online shopping with bitcoin is something that we all need and that we be a very successful business.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
killgald

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:36:21 PM

Yeah, i think if you have many bitcoins or me too that if i have many bitcoins. I will create my lending service here and create altcoins that will succesfully launced like others ICO here that succesfully launced. But hoping that i rather have many bitcoins to achieve all my plans
I wish to know exactly how many Bitcoins one need to start that lendind service you are talking about? i mean with the cryptocurrenci always changing you will need the bitcoin with a big value to sell it and have capital for your service.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: