Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:29:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Bitcoin owners?  (Read 3242 times)
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:57:42 AM

I think that bitcoin doesn't just belong to celebrities, if we think more broadly, many people have very high bitcoin profit assets.
do you know Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss? they are brothers from America, they chose to hold bitcoin from 2012. and today the value of their bitcoin assets reaches $ 900 million.

besides, today we see many world celebrities who support the world of bitcoin, they transparently upload their support to every media, and this is the first step of bitcoin to reach uptrend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:34:41 AM

Amitabh Bachchan, he is a Bollywood veteran actor. He got nice profit from his Bitcoin investment then lost most of it (don't know about current condition).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zeldasmith

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:40:08 AM

Most celebrities in my country are investing in electronic money and being passive players means they are not actively buying and selling on the market. I do not think it's just celebrities using bitcoin but everyone uses it, maybe just promoting it. How cheap Bitcoin, better currency you are not in the same place and of course for large transactions, currency can be quite inconvenient. The community is growing bit by bit.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:32:29 AM

I am believe some celebrities own bitcoin. After 2017 rising, many people interesting on bitcoin and crypto market, i am believe celebrities is one of them. They need to secure their asset and bitcoin is one good store of value to invest
legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:00:25 AM

Wow, this is news that might make and build our enthusiasm for bitcoiners to continue to move in the world of bitcoin. Hopefully, there will be more and more Bitcoin owners who are always developing, not just from celebrities ...
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:04:55 AM

~snip~

As far as I understand the big Bitcoin owner does not want to be famous. They always hide and even make purchases anonymously, because what then is the meaning of the advantages of crypto currency. And at the same time, bitcoins are not yet everywhere real, so everyone keeps information about their possession in secret.

Totally agreed on that mate because for some reason they wanna hide their personalities best example of this is the pending status of bitcoin worldwide since lots of isues that must be settled before peopl begins to be proud as bitcoin owners,second is for their security purposes since we all know how great hackers are and how exposed this celebrities to public ,their personal informations mostle at stakes so maybe this are enough reason for them to hide and just enjoy their owning of cryptocurrency
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:09:54 AM

There is many celebrities can say what they holding btc, but actually they dont have it.
Its good reason for hype

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:38:29 AM

There is many celebrities can say what they holding btc, but actually they dont have it.
Its good reason for hype

There are a lot of celebrities all over the world that has the money and can invest on cryptocurrencies, we don't know if it is true or not. We can't really prove it since we all know that Bitcoin is anonymous, not quite but it is.

Also, I guess that is better than spreading FUDs that well, scare other investors especially the new or the beginners investors of cryptocurrency. Let them feel the hype since the price will go up if it did.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

How many celebrities or high profile individuals do you know of that owns and support Bitcoin? I think if we can get some high profile users, we

might get some good exposure going forward. When Playboy started out, they realized that they should start the magazine with a BANG, so they

bought nude pictures of the most well known person in the world at the time and put her on the front page. <--- Marilyn Monroe ... This put them

on the map and they built a global empire.

Who will be our Marilyn Monroe?

So far we have had some high profile users like Mike Tyson and Ashton Kutcher, but we need a globally recognized ambassador for Bitcoin... our

very own, Marilyn Monroe.  Grin

Source : http://www.coindesk.com/10-celebrities-investing-using-talking-bitcoin/
Look in itself is a very huge and potentiating crypto currency and itself is a personality as bitcoin is the superhero of the crypto world as it has secured the first position in the crypto ranking, Marilyn Monroe is very known personality and its very happy to see her investing in bitcoin and being an Indian I too know some Bollywood celebrities who are investing into bitcoin and Amitabh Bacchan, the well known and the kind of Bollywood, has made billions from bitcoin.
batuhantstknn

Activity: 566
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

I think they are the most intelligent celebrities because Bitcoin will be leader again as soon as possible.

Community & Social Media Manager
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

Find it funny but I only know Snoop dog by that list lol.

Probably this source has a much better list in My opinion.

Paris Hilton has been very interested in bitcoin since 2016 even his father told that he wanted to sell a mansion by the use of Cryptocurrency.

Floyd is also entering the game.

Look at this post from the money boy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXD4KDqgX3x/?utm_source=ig_embed

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

I will be happy to know whos are celebrity’s that holds bitcoins or even support this top one coin but sadly they prefer maybe to stay hiding since cryptocurrency is not yet adapted worldwide so they want not to reveal their personality.but i am sure that many of celebrities are owning this great coin
RusellTim

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:17:55 AM

Leo Messi is not only one of the greatest players of all time - he is also one of the most famous in the world. I think bitcoin is organized by many people and does not say exactly what celebrities have invested in this coin. So I never expected that a celebrity would just appear to promote electronic money. There are so many rich people out there, becoming billionaires or billionaires from Bitcoin. When you win the jackpot, do not be stupid to tell others. If you want to be faster, the celebrities are now shining. Not celebrated but boxer Alexander Povetkin also has a lot of bitcoin.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

How many celebrities or high profile individuals do you know of that owns and support Bitcoin? I think if we can get some high profile users, we

might get some good exposure going forward. When Playboy started out, they realized that they should start the magazine with a BANG, so they

bought nude pictures of the most well known person in the world at the time and put her on the front page. <--- Marilyn Monroe ... This put them

So far we have had some high profile users like Mike Tyson and Ashton Kutcher, but we need a globally recognized ambassador for Bitcoin... our

Source : http://www.coindesk.com/10-celebrities-investing-using-talking-bitcoin/
Now in present bitcoin is the very huge and the most potentiating crypto currency and now there are millions of people around the world who are investing in bitcoin, from having millions of haters a decade ago to millions of investors now, bitcoin has made tremendous progress and now people started getting the potential of wand now being getting benefited by it and the Indian celebrity that I know who has earned crores from bitcoin is Bollywood king, Amitabh bacchan, who has earned crores from bitcoin.
kalui.sam

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

Donald Glover gives me hope.
Nicholson55

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:51:55 AM

I was reading that Manny Pacquiao has invested in a Singaporean start-up and he is getting his own 'celebrity tokens' - does that count?
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:11:08 AM

In fact, several public investors are now known, who actively invested in virtual currencies and were rewarded for it. For example, Michael Novograc, former hedge fund manager of the Fortress Investment Group. In mid-August, he announced that he had invested about 10 percent of his fortune in Bitcoin and ETH.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

Theres so many celebrities now,been part of crypto community  and one that i've known most popular icon are the money maker Mr. floyd mayweather,actually as far as i know he created an ICO project before about cryptocurrency because he want to make an part of crypto investment at his own market,thats why i could say now that cryptocurrency community become widespread globally because even though celebrity are want t9 become part of it.

blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:28:28 AM

in my view until now, the biggest bitcoin owners are not clearly known. Because of this anonymous system, everything becomes vague with the biggest bitcoin owner. The factor of people not mentioning their profile clearly is the system and bitcoin not everyone knows and uses it.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:50:01 AM

My country have many celebrities are support bitcoin and many of them always take image by using bitcoin symbol and give moer advertise of bitcoin, I don't know they are part in bitcoin or just only promote bitcoin for investor.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: