Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Bitcoin owners?  (Read 3242 times)
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

I think I heard a rumour, I'm not too sure though of Floyd Mayweather investments into cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency having celebrities in it is already a self made advertisement on its own. Therefore the community needs more of them.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Many names have already been named here. But I want to add more Steven Seagal, Denis Rodman, Paris Hilton. And I also read that many stars (Madonna, Jennifer Lopez) also don't refuse to receive a bitcoin fee for their performances.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

Amitav Bachhachon is one of the famous Bitcoin lover and holder of it. The celebrities invested in Bitcoin to be more millionaire but now the scenario is different. They are maximum in losses. Other celebrities are now aware about the situation, the aren't coming forward to crypto now.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

The celebrities that have endorsed cryptocurrency (Mayweather, Tyson, Hilton, etc) could care less about the revolutionary technology.  They got paid by companies to endorse their ico or business.  The majority of people would sell out if the price was right.  Very few people have any integrity and will shill a scam project if it means easy money.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

This is not new, since the post there were alot of endorsers came and pumped the cryptocurrency in general and not the BTC. Like mayweather who is I think facing legal issues with the one he officially endorsed centra which was a scam project. At the end of the day, they're still for some money and not even thinking if the product or the thing they are endorsing is good or bad for the followers.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:04:24 AM

hahaha it's not important even though celebrity has bitcoin, they are only limited to a media introduction to bitcoin to many people. but back again, more important than that is how bitcoin is able to provide trust and innovation that is quite attractive to the benefits of world life. the key is how the crypto industry community is able to maintain its vision and mission, existence and popularity in the world society will come afterwards.
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

How many celebrities or high profile individuals do you know of that owns and support Bitcoin? I think if we can get some high profile users, we

might get some good exposure going forward. When Playboy started out, they realized that they should start the magazine with a BANG, so they

bought nude pictures of the most well known person in the world at the time and put her on the front page. <--- Marilyn Monroe ... This put them

on the map and they built a global empire.

Who will be our Marilyn Monroe?

So far we have had some high profile users like Mike Tyson and Ashton Kutcher, but we need a globally recognized ambassador for Bitcoin... our

very own, Marilyn Monroe.  Grin

Source : http://www.coindesk.com/10-celebrities-investing-using-talking-bitcoin/

Well, celebrities do have a great impact when they promote a crypto. It is indeed could make a coin in-demand yet still it depends on the community if they would believe and be onto what the celebrity is promoting. One negative side of it is the loss of the coin is the loss of trust to the celebrity. Hence, having an ambassador is unnecessary at all.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

I think that not only HOLLYWOOD celebs use Bitcoin, probably some local celebrities as well, celebs from different countries could also be catalysts on making Bitcoin bigger and better. I also heard Royce Da 5'9 in Eminem's album "Kamikaze", and his song that Royce was featured is the song called "Not Alike", Royce had a f
lyrical verse and he stated there that back then people use to spend nickel and now everybody is using Bitcoin, and because of that it sparked my mind that Bitcoin is slowly rising throughout every year, check it out for yourselves, I'll leave the link of the lyrics down below.

Not Alike: https://genius.com/Eminem-not-alike-lyrics

If y'all too lazy to read the whole lyrics and just want tl focus on what I have said, go ahead in this link.

https://genius.com/15288214 (This is Royce's Bitcoin Lyrixs)
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

We dont need any celebrity to advertise bitcoin, for the safe of everyone its good to be keep privately, security and safety. Keeping anonimous is good rather than to exposed in every people. We know that theres many hacker outside so be careful. Yeah they have a big impact if we put a celebrities to endorse bitcoin but for me we dont need that.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:11:30 PM

Hmm maybe it would help the market, but I don't know if is going to work so well, for example, it worked with playboy because Marilyn promoted something that already playboy offered, but with bitcoin being decentralized is a little more difficult to create such a big marketing effort.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:19:30 PM

Advertising and promotion are the most important means of promoting any product
Indeed, the ambassador's idea is good propaganda
A famous ball player or actor
Can play this role and give crypto even partial acceptance.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

Not only celebrity  who are joining in bitcoin even politician or those big time businessman if you remember Mcafee who also promoting bitcoin and he is not afraid to promote bitcoin that we know he has one of those holding and owner of many bitcoin. Those celebrity was also promoting and spreading what is bitcoin and even them was using.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:23:50 PM

i believe celebrities across the globe have invested some amounts into bitcoin, though they may choose to keep it private. These celebrities have millions of followers and coming out to say something positive about bitcoin will surely have a postive effect on bitcoin. Imagine Beyonce telling her millions of fans about bitcoin, trust me it will be a great one for bitcoin

A LOT of famous people and celebrities invested in the cryptocurrencies. Most of them have chosen Bitcoin, some of these guys trusted Ripple or Ethereum. These are Jamie Foxx, Floyd Mayweather, Paris Hilton.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

Well, I really do not scare me with minuses)))) That is the theme called "Bitcoin Course", that is, in fact, IMHO with elements of Wanging and TA, which is essentially the same)))

I meant that if there is a rebound, it will not be long, and it will most likely be followed by a search for a new bottom, on which you can re-purchase in anticipation of the present growth.

Although, we can easily go down from the current levels, without this rebound. Well, he is very tempting, this rebound)))
sametyui73

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley How many celebrities or high profile individuals do you know of that owns and support Bitcoin? I think if we can get some high profile users, w....
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:21:13 PM

Celebrities want to always be in trend. By this, I think that quite a few celebrities own Bitcoins. Some of them even accept Bitcoin for payment for their music. For example, 50 cent sold his music album for Bitcoin.
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:48:20 PM

Celebrities want to always be in trend. By this, I think that quite a few celebrities own Bitcoins. Some of them even accept Bitcoin for payment for their music. For example, 50 cent sold his music album for Bitcoin.
That is a very good step because with their big names will definitely make bitcoin more famous, I'm sure Bitcoin will rise from the current situation.
aryatrals

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

If you had hundreds of millions of dollars, would you want your community to know about it? Most likely not. Especially if it's all the rave now (whatever you made your money from) as it would lure all types of criminals in. It's best to keep it private, plus that's the whole point of the blockchain. Safe, secure and pseudonymous.
keeping our money secret is indeed supposed to be done by everyone, but most people want wealth, they always show the money they have, with bitcoin I feel that if someone else knows this also remains safe, because the perpetrators of crime cannot break into our money in the form bitcoin, if we feel insecure we can quickly move our money where we want, so bitcoin is very safe.
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

The introduction of celebrities in bitcoin is a clear example of the boom and growing popularity of a technology that offers great changes in the way in which the current world is conducted, and an opportunity for Distributed Accounting Technology to penetrate new niches of the hand of influential people in many areas of our society.
For me the most influential has been Bill Gates which has transmitted more confidence to bitcoin users for give their good point of view.

Yeah, most of ordinary people trust celebrities. The confidence to bitcoin will sure to rise if famous people will speak of their growing interest to it.
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

I am believe some celebrities own bitcoin. After 2017 rising, many people interesting on bitcoin and crypto market, i am believe celebrities is one of them. They need to secure their asset and bitcoin is one good store of value to invest

Never doubted in celebrities' interest to bitcoin. Like anybody else they want to invest and increase their wealth. We just need them to speak about it in public a little more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: