Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52240 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:35:02 PM

Bitcoin can improve a country's economy even if it is just a way to pay, or another currency to use which I think would not help in improving economy especially now that sometimes it can aid on tax evasion. Despite that, many people can earn big on bitcoins via investments but it can really bring harm to those remittance services because it is easier to send money with bitcoins rather than using remittance which is a source of tax collections of the government but still bitcoin can improve people's lives.

I believe it can. Bitcoin does not only work as a currency, but it serves as a back up to the fiat circulation in one country. Since people can use it for trade, investment and transaction, it can bolster the market in such a way that it can give more exchanges in the market system. Therefore, it can actually make the business connections in a country more active and vibrant.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:03:46 PM

Bitcoin can improve a country's economy even if it is just a way to pay, or another currency to use which I think would not help in improving economy especially now that sometimes it can aid on tax evasion. Despite that, many people can earn big on bitcoins via investments but it can really bring harm to those remittance services because it is easier to send money with bitcoins rather than using remittance which is a source of tax collections of the government but still bitcoin can improve people's lives.

I believe it can. Bitcoin does not only work as a currency, but it serves as a back up to the fiat circulation in one country. Since people can use it for trade, investment and transaction, it can bolster the market in such a way that it can give more exchanges in the market system. Therefore, it can actually make the business connections in a country more active and vibrant.
It can makes the trading market more vibrant, but you have to remember, it is just good unless the government can tax the Bitcoin users through exchange. And do the Bitcoin users of their country accept that tax or not? Because they can use other exchange with server from U.S, GB or other countries to evade tax.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:19:44 PM

Yes.I think it's possible.By investing in BTC many people became millionaires.So by spreading BTC all over the country among the people one country can change their economy.

bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:36:59 PM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

I think bitcoin can improve a country's economy. due to the rapidly rising popularity of bitcoin as well as the potential of bitcoin. Everyone uses bitcoin to make payments and also transact.

McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:59:21 PM

Can bitcoin improve the economy of the country??

Yeah, it is possible to improve the economy of the country if everybody is knowledgeable about bitcoin.But the question is bitcoin legal in your country?If it is YES, it could be a big help to improve the economy of one country.Bitcoin is an alternative source of income for those who are unemployed.And additional source of income for those who are employed.If everyone is knowledgeable about it, everyone can earn money to sustain for their daily needs.

Also, if there would be a lot of stores who will start to accept bitcoin as mode of payment, then it would be a great help to improve the economy of one's country. And I guess, if bitcoin will be legalized and the government will start to put a tax on bitcoin like in every transactions, then I'm pretty sure it will help improve the economy. If there would be a lot of bitcoin users in each country, then there would be more taxes they can collect.

And of course, those things will only happen if the governments starts to open their eyes about bitcoin and the benefits it can bring to the country. 

As we think about bitcoins that its costs are going high quickly that is the reason if all shopping centers silver screens schools and healing facilities and different business focuses acknowledge bitcoins and the banks likewise begins managing an account with bitcoins then legislature of that nation will likewise gather the expenses in bitcoins and afterward the administration will have all cash as bitcoins and the costs will go increasingly elevated and after that bitcoins will enhance the economy of the nation.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
BitcoinSniper

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:52:59 PM

I think, many factors that cause bitcoin are accepted in many countries. one of them is with the many bitcoin users and bitcoin prices that are so great. but besides, bitcoin can make it easier to make online payment transactions and it is the latest technology in the world and I think it is very safe in the transaction so that the country will receive bitcoin in the hope of improving the state of the economy from now to the future.
jamzjosef1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:56:31 PM

I think it really helps the economy of a country since it is popular already and the transactions are easy. Bitcoins will always help people or a country’s economic needs.
Etemind

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:58:29 PM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

I think bitcoin can improve a country's economy. due to the rapidly rising popularity of bitcoin as well as the potential of bitcoin. Everyone uses bitcoin to make payments and also transact.
Yes, it can. Its in the form remittances. It can provide job to many freelancer and companies from other parts of the world can scout talents they needed. They can pay bitcoin like in the form of remittances and its an additional  income for a country.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:57:52 AM

Nope, bitcoin can't improve the economy of a country because the government does not have any control over it and it's not taxable by them. But on the good side of things, what bitcoin can improve is the lives of the people investing in bitcoin. as the prices continue to rise, so those the profit gain from investing in bitcoin.

I believe it can improve the economy of a country and at the same time destroy the economy of another. Some countries will be using it as a rip off, not every country will benefit from it. There are major countries that benefits a lot from it, while the rest makes only loss.

I believe that’s the reason some countries declares it illegal and also bans it. Not really sure how things are being calculated base on country’s economy, this is just my own thought.
000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:03:20 AM

For sort team yes, long term no.
If people of a country buy bitcoin, keep it for some years and then sell it this will help the economy of a country by getting the money of other people..
Bitcoin is not a real asset, is a system that its price is fixed in how much electricity is going wasted + Hardware of miners + the tip they get after every block they found.
Bitcoin can not live without fiat currency, therefor can not be used for ever, it has an expired day.
Only a token economy can help a country which mean a whole new economic system for that country.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:30:53 AM

Yes, many third world countries, many African countries whose economies are disturbed by civil war, economic crises are thanking cryptocurrencies. These decentralised currencies helping them to trade independently.  Bitcoin trading and bicoin related activities like signature campaign can be done from any  part of the world provided availability of electricity and internet connectivity. These activities gives good returns. So bitcoin not directly improves economy of any country liks USD but can help people to improve their income level by working for bitcoin industry.
bit.pawy

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:07:08 AM

I believe that bitcoin is economically independent from the government as we're not taxed with every transaction we have on bitcoin. so anything from trading or any transaction made in the cryptoworld, the country is not part of it whether it's citizen get rich from it or not. What makes bitcoin improve is the lifestyle of the people using it, giving them more option in life.
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:31:06 AM

I think it will help the economy because it will generate more people to invest at the same time it will also get people to earn extra income. If it people to invest and trade then there will be a lot of opportunity to generate extra income.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RebeccaFrei

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:38:07 AM

I think it can improve the economy, only if a lot of people use it and make payment with it. But also it is dangerous for country cause it is under control.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:19:07 AM

yes ,it can improve the economy because of the tax that they implement,

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:41:40 PM

Nope, bitcoin can't improve the economy of a country because the government does not have any control over it and it's not taxable by them. But on the good side of things, what bitcoin can improve is the lives of the people investing in bitcoin. as the prices continue to rise, so those the profit gain from investing in bitcoin.

Economy will become better if bitcoin will be adopted by some region and those regions who are using it already are enjoying economic stability and I think that bitcoin can play a vital role to improve economy because its prices are going up and up ad this thing is much needed for economy to rise so those regions who are suffering for economy problem they must accept bitcoin and implement this to get benefits out.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:06:39 PM

I think it can help lessen the people who doesn't earn or the unemployed,
They can earn through this crypto currency and help their family and their selves .

Yes, it will be an excellent opportunity for unemployed people who have plenty of free time to study bitcoin.
Very helpful to the state's economy because bitcoin can prosper the people and for those who do not have jobs or unemployed they have income if they use bitcoin, so the country does not bother thinking about its people because the people's economy is very good because bitcoin. but all of that should be supported with the internet network and tech support tools, what they will get it so they can use bitcoin. because bitcoin a good opportunity to make income and can improve their lives, especially economic needs.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:40:23 PM

The widespread introduction of bitcoin into the economy is not the reason for its improvement. On the contrary, the distribution of bitcoin is a consequence of the country's strong economy. The better the economic situation, the more active people use crypto currency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
FlTZ

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:17:24 AM

As of late in my nation jobless individuals have more prone to pick procuring bitcoin instead of physical employment since they should simply just remain at their PC and they can beginning to gaining bitcoin with numerous path, for example, exchanging or whatever else so even not huge impact but rather bitcoin has help them for their financial side and in a roundabout way bitcoin additionally as of now enhance the economy in my nation.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:35:41 AM

As of late in my nation jobless individuals have more prone to pick procuring bitcoin instead of physical employment since they should simply just remain at their PC and they can beginning to gaining bitcoin with numerous path, for example, exchanging or whatever else so even not huge impact but rather bitcoin has help them for their financial side and in a roundabout way bitcoin additionally as of now enhance the economy in my nation.

At least, maybe in where you are, everyone has a gadget and has an access to internet. You are still lucky, some places other people don't even have a power supply and mostly dependent on AM/FM radios when it comes to what's happening.

Though I believe that there are people who really are earning in just collecting or trading bitcoin, I still doubt that it is big enough and I doubt too that it could reach places I mentioned.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: