Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:59:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]WYVCORP, Share tokens sold out!  (Read 3551 times)
Nukeless (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:00:52 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2017, 03:23:24 AM by Nukeless

Governance will be handled based on a majority rules vote.  Number of votes will be directly proportional to the number of share tokens owned.  All token holders will receive private invites to a monthly slack meeting to propose and vote on changes to the corp and its direction, as well as receive detailed financial reports.  Dividend payouts will be converted to etherium via current exchange pricing.  This will be automatically paid every 2 weeks.  Token holders may request payout in a different currency if desired.

Not yet pictured: Chase McDugle: Linux securities and QA
This ico has a low maximum cap.  This is set so we get only the funds we need to make this project happen without turning the token into a worthless coin (i.e. every ico scam ever...)
Help us put Wyvern on the map!  Unsold shares will be distributed proportionally to existing shareholders.

PM nukeless for share token purchase
TOKEN INFO Token address: 0x9b6aC3cF3d43AE3D7e45826Cc23D6efC0c9914e5  Symbol:WYSH  Decimals: 0
Current share distribution can be viewed at https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9b6ac3cf3d43ae3d7e45826cc23d6efc0c9914e5#tab=tab-holders

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balaena

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:16:51 PM

Interesting - can you specify more details about:

• Site functionality - this sounds like a user-based system - if I sign up as a user of this marketplace, what exactly can (and can't) I do with it, in detail?
  • Competitive advantage - what makes you / the team well-suited to pursue this project, and what elements does this marketplace incorporate that will attract users to it over alternatives (and which are the alternatives)?
  • Marketing plans - how do you plan to inform users about this marketplace, and what do you expect your userbase makeup to look like, roughly?
  • Does this marketplace use Wyvern? Ethereum? Both / something else? What currency will profits be taken in, and how will they be converted to Ethereum for dividends?
  • Shareholder governance mechanisms - how will shareholder preferences be taken into account? Will you be using something like Aragon?
  • Development resources - who will be developing this site? The dev listed in your announcement? Is there a team?
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:45:35 PM

• Site functionality - this sounds like a user-based system - if I sign up as a user of this marketplace, what exactly can (and can't) I do with it, in detail?
  • Competitive advantage - what makes you / the team well-suited to pursue this project, and what elements does this marketplace incorporate that will attract users to it over alternatives (and which are the alternatives)?
  • Marketing plans - how do you plan to inform users about this marketplace, and what do you expect your userbase makeup to look like, roughly?
  • Does this marketplace use Wyvern? Ethereum? Both / something else? What currency will profits be taken in, and how will they be converted to Ethereum for dividends?
  • Shareholder governance mechanisms - how will shareholder preferences be taken into account? Will you be using something like Aragon?
  • Development resources - who will be developing this site? The dev listed in your announcement? Is there a team?

I'll be adding an updates during the next few days that should answer most of these questions.  I can tell you that the marketplace will use Wyvern, but you will be able to convert other forms of currency to Wyvern.  IF funded there will be 5 total team members, including the site developer.  You will want to know more about us personally and our abilities, so we will get together a formal team announcement.  This is just the Pre-announce to make people aware of the concept.
Bambalam

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:50:01 PM

I'll be adding an updates during the next few days that should answer most of these questions.  I can tell you that the marketplace will use Wyvern, but you will be able to convert other forms of currency to Wyvern.  IF funded there will be 5 total team members, including the site developer.  You will want to know more about us personally and our abilities, so we will get together a formal team announcement.  This is just the Pre-announce to make people aware of the concept.

I love it man! This should also help the value of WYV go up considerably.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬Mysterium Network▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
Decentralized   VPN   powered   by   Blockchain
JOIN THE ICO ▬▬▬ JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Crypto268

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:55:28 AM

Interesting. Wyvern prospects look promising. This should add a great deal of value to WYV
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 07:10:23 AM

i want reseve indonesian translation dev
need update thread about roadmap and total suply coin
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:24:47 AM

i want reseve indonesian translation dev
need update thread about roadmap and total suply coin
As far as I know there is no need in language translation here coz its a project that backed by wyvern coins its not an ICO or anything please read carefully the ops post to avoid confusion.

hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:23:58 AM

I'll wait for this information, detailed. So no more misunderstanding come here with bunch of craps. Boomarked  Wink
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:31:13 PM

I am working on the team announcement/additional info graphics so our presentation doesn't make you want to tear your eyes out.  Also this week we will be doing a token distribution test run.  These will be worthless tokens that will prove we can execute as intended.  If you want to be included in this please say so on the forums.  All you need is an Ethereum wallet capable of receiving tokens. 
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:59:47 PM

90000 satoshi per 1WYV is a huge number.
I'll be waiting for the campaign to be available, especially social media campaign.
disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:13:55 PM

I think this going to be a good ICO.
Seems worth to wait on any available bounty.
Good luck WYVCORP
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:19:54 PM

I want reserve italian translation

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
johnnysof

Activity: 534

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:32:48 PM

So, what will be the core business of WYVCORP? Could you please explain it more in detail.
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:43:56 PM

So, what will be the core business of WYVCORP? Could you please explain it more in detail.
We want to provide a usable connection between gamers and Wyvern as a cryptocurrency.  A place to view/bet on esports competitions, as well as allow users to host their own store to sell for Wyvern.  We built the currency, now we are going to build solid support for it.  I will be releasing a flowpath chart that will show the income/expenditure/profit flow from start to finish.
johnnysof

Activity: 534

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

We want to provide a usable connection between gamers and Wyvern as a cryptocurrency.  A place to view/bet on esports competitions, as well as allow users to host their own store to sell for Wyvern.  We built the currency, now we are going to build solid support for it.  I will be releasing a flowpath chart that will show the income/expenditure/profit flow from start to finish.

Alright, thanks. Looks reasonable  Wink
HammyCoin

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:25:24 AM

If this is an ethereum token, why not distribute it through a smart contract?
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:18:59 PM

I'll be adding updates to this project throughout the day.
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:41:43 PM

Full team announcement coming soon.
Bambalam

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:55:23 PM

Full team announcement coming soon.

Doing great nukeless! This project is going to go far man keep up the good work.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬Mysterium Network▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
Decentralized   VPN   powered   by   Blockchain
JOIN THE ICO ▬▬▬ JOIN THE DISCUSSION
nrfmartin

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:53:00 AM

Any idea when this will go live?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: