Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.019 BTC loan for 2 weeks  (Read 628 times)
brituspol (OP)

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:04:33 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 08:22:15 PM by brituspol

Looking for a loan of 0.019 until 11/05/17 . Repayment of 0.021 . I am unable to provide collateral or a signed message.

Please reply if you agree to the terms and can loan the mentioned amount.

Address: As I am paying through a payment gateway, the address is changed every 20 minutes. After you confirm to agree to lend under the above conditions, let me know and I will post the address(fees hassle if I list my own address).

Concerns regarding my high potential activity have been asked in my previous loan requests, and I repeat as I have before I simply am not too active in the recent times on bitcointalk but still do post frequently alebit lower than 14 posts per bi-weekly period.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:16:15 PM

Looking for a loan of 0.019 until 11/05/17 . Repayment of 0.021 . I am unable to provide collateral or a signed message.

Please reply if you agree to the terms and can loan the mentioned amount.

Address: As I am paying through a payment gateway, the address is changed every 20 minutes. After you confirm to agree to lend under the above conditions, let me know and I will post the address(fees hassle if I list my own address).

Concerns regarding my high potential activity have been asked in my previous loan requests, and I repeat as I have before I simply am not too active in the recent times on bitcointalk but still do post frequently alebit lower than 14 posts per bi-weekly period.

In the title of your topic you say .018BTC but you ask .019
You can't sign a msg and you can't give any collateral.
I'm sure that you know already, that getting this loan, wont be easy just because you have a green...

I wish you good luck with this, you will need it.

brituspol (OP)

Activity: 458

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:25:06 PM

In the title of your topic you say .018BTC but you ask .019
Ah right, sorry about that. Fixed now.

If there are no potential lenders by tomorrow I'll be redacting this loan request.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 11:41:40 PM

If you could at least sign an old address then i may have considered giving you this loan but with no collateral or signed message i don't think that you will have much luck.

Did you purchase the account?

MargonCreatives

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:59:51 PM

He did something similar earlier, but repaid ! Looks legit but I don't have funds ..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801960.msg17951814#msg17951814

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 12:09:40 AM

He did something similar earlier, but repaid ! Looks legit but I don't have funds ..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801960.msg17951814#msg17951814
Yes i did see that while checking his post history, the posting style hasn't really changed either so i would say it is likely that he is the original owner.

@OP, what is the least you could get by with or do you need exactly 0.019btc
Will you put up account as collateral?

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:10:10 AM

I think OP should get a wallet that he can use to sign messages with to verify that hes the owner of the account in the future since the OP is pretty much a copy-paste of the old request. I might be able to lend to OP but I dont know when he will be back on to post the address in time.
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 11:17:46 AM

I think OP should get a wallet that he can use to sign messages with to verify that hes the owner of the account in the future since the OP is pretty much a copy-paste of the old request. I might be able to lend to OP but I dont know when he will be back on to post the address in time.
It won't make any difference for this loan now if the OP sets up a wallet that he can sign a message, we are looking for a signed message from an old staked address.

The account is SMAS blacklisted too so not worth anyone accepting it as collateral because it would be too hard to sell.

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:29:12 PM

It won't make any difference for this loan now if the OP sets up a wallet that he can sign a message, we are looking for a signed message from an old staked address.

The account is SMAS blacklisted too so not worth anyone accepting it as collateral because it would be too hard to sell.

Ah if it's blacklisted then it's not worth the risk (even if I'm not asking for collateral)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: