Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:08:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you intend on burning schitcoins for rewarding CoinProLite (CPL) tokens in support of venerable YouTubers?
Yes
No
On the Fence

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [🅰NN] YuTübopolis' U$10M Proof of Burn 🅸🅲🅾 ~ Largest P🅾B in Crypto History  (Read 5361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 03:51:08 PM

I am happy to see it is progressing Grin

Thanks, bud, albeit a tad slower than I had hoped, but moving forward nonetheless thanks to sticking the new Goodenough battery up the snail's ass.

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)

Enjoy the YouTube video uploaded by Seeker: This New 'Perfect' Battery Has Experts Stumped -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAg_8iCLIIw

Proposed stylized TicSym (ticker symbol) if a Lynspinz: See<er (inspired by their logo)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tixi54

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:21:52 PM

I have some SWARM coins, which were delisted at Poloniex a while ago. Would I be able to burn them for CPL?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 11:04:06 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 11:27:49 PM by YuTü.Co.in

I have some SWARM coins, which were delisted at Poloniex a while ago. Would I be able to burn them for CPL?

As long a non-assessable wallet address can be created and viewable on its respected block explorer - akin to 1CounterpartyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUWLpVr regardless if trading on an exchange or not - then yes, SWARM would be accepted for PoB CPL.

If this is the coin you speaketh of - https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/swarm/ - then at its current exchange rate you would burn a minimum of 2747.25274725 (U$2.50) for 5,000 CPL (U$5.00), in which you'll be able to obtain no less than 6,000 PoW YTC (YuTü.Co.in) worth U$6.00 (20% more) on our platform(s).

Does that answer your question?

Enjoy the YouTube video uploaded by Lectures by Walter Lewin. They will make you ♥ Physics.: Solution - Vortex Transfer of Lemonade -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OIzclGkqHY

Proposed stylized TicSym (ticker symbol) if a Lynspinz: LbyWLw/❤️

tixi54

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:02:12 PM

That's terrific Grin. Could you let me know the start date of the ICO and if there's first day/week bonus?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 11:08:47 PM

That's terrific Grin. Could you let me know the start date of the ICO and if there's first day/week bonus?

The official start of the ICO is about two weeks out.

There is/will be a brief discount period: burn U$2.50 worth of schitcoins for U$5.00 worth of CPL, with during the balance of the ICO one will have to burn U$3.00 worth of schitcoins for U$5.00 worth of CPL (5,000 CPL).

What schitcoin do you have in mind in burning?

Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:36:56 PM

Hello, when did the distribution begin? Will there be twitter campaign? Some words are strange, what language is this?
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:56:06 PM

There is/will be a brief discount period: burn U$2.50 worth of schitcoins for U$5.00 worth of CPL, with during the balance of the ICO one will have to burn U$3.00 worth of schitcoins for U$5.00 worth of CPL (5,000 CPL).

How many will I get if I burn bitcoin Cheesy
Sorry for joke. Can you please list some coins to give us idea

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 01:49:16 AM

Hello, when did the distribution begin? Will there be twitter campaign? Some words are strange, what language is this?

The distribution has not started yet.

There may be a Twitter campaign.

All the words are in English, albeit some are neologisms indigenous to our brand(s).

How many will I get if I burn bitcoin Cheesy
Sorry for joke. Can you please list some coins to give us idea

For all practical purposes, if ShapeShift doesn't list the token, consider it a schitcoin.

Yes, we do accept bitcoins for CPL but not to be burned. Bitcoin and other viable cryptos will be accepted for the airdrop aspect of this ICO.

Please let me know if you're still unclear with the concept.

seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:05:15 AM

Very complicated coin...  Embarrassed

What exactly should do to join airdrop?  Huh
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 04:36:14 AM

Very complicated coin...  Embarrassed

What exactly should do to join airdrop?
  Huh

It's really not that complicated, with the burning process being streamlined as much as possible.

For those who want to get in on the airdrop early, use the following 2-of-3 multi-sig bitcoin wallet address -> 3B86yBqrXgx7hGg8ZrNP7xYE9whAPNecoH Post your purchase either publicly or via PM. The key advantage of getting in early is to obtain a low-numbered PAQ for every U$10.00 purchase, PAQs not available to those opting to burn schitcoins for CPL. Otherwise wait a couple more days when CPL's source code is scheduled to be completed.

Please let me know if anything remains unclear.

tixi54

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:19:52 PM

Dear Dev, could you also add YACC coin to burn? This is the link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yaccoin/
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 10:10:08 PM

Dear Dev, could you also add YACC coin to burn? This is the link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yaccoin/

Added. Thanks for the suggestion, bud.

Elypse

Activity: 251
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:16:10 PM

Another couple options for your add as well.

Aiden https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aiden/
Diem https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/diem/

I hold around 14K Swarm, and I'll definitely be participating in your campaign.

nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:27:06 PM

I do not have any shitcoin.Can I buy them somewhere to burn?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 04:59:44 PM

Another couple options for your add as well.

Aiden https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aiden/
Diem https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/diem/

I hold around 14K Swarm, and I'll definitely be participating in your campaign.

I listed Aiden and Diem as schitcoins that'll be accepted in exchange for the PoB CPL token.

Anybody holding schitcoins desiring to partake in this ICO, please continue to express which ones you hold. I'll award 1 PAQ to each user instrumental in creating a burn address for each schitcoin, thus taking the pressure off me in obtain such when the time comes.

E.g., if you hold RateCoin and desire to burn some in exchange for the PoB CPL token, simply get the devs of RateCoin to create a burn address that doesn't have a private key so that the burned coins can never be spent. For your efforts, you'll be awarded 1 PAQ.

I do not have any shitcoin.Can I buy them somewhere to burn?

Dude, I don't have a clue. It's highly possible that nobody wants to get rid of their schitcoins.  Roll Eyes

Translated: Simply visit the corresponding threads on this forum (among others) and ask. I'm sure users will be tripping all over themselves in hopes of liquidating their non-precious. But you better act fast before they get wind of this thread.

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 07:11:48 PM

friends dont let friends say shitcoin.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 08:48:33 PM

That's why I use the less derogatory term - schitcoin- albeit having nearly the same connotation.

deepmine

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:49:42 PM

That's why I use the less derogatory term - schitcoin- albeit having nearly the same connotation.

Defaced, you do have to admit that you've let Aiden become your number 2 though!  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558414.msg18974404#msg18974404
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 01:08:17 AM

Defaced, you do have to admit that you've let Aiden become your number 2 though!  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558414.msg18974404#msg18974404

Elypse has first dibs on getting Defaced to create a blackhole ADN wallet addy, whereupon he'll earn 1 PAQ.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 03:40:02 AM

Just a quick update to let you all know that CoinProLite (CPL) is still in the process of being developed. Shouldn't be much longer. I have a crack team working on it, two guys parked alongside me also living in a van down by the riverGrin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: