Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Mt. Gox USD  (Read 882 times)
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 10:26:12 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2013, 01:07:02 AM by Wardrick

I am selling my account with $790 USD and $22 BTC on it. The account is Unverified , so you will have to complete the steps of verification in order to withdraw funds. The name, location, dates, everything is still able to be changed. I'll leave this thread up until tomorrow when the banks open as I'll be calling in to get my banks SWIFT code, and completing verification with the account. If anyone is interested please PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 02:11:23 AM

So... We "verify", then you say... "I was hacked", and attempt to "get your money back", after having collected "our personal information, in an attempt to verify the account with our credentials", thus, we are then held responsible for every transaction you made on that account... (taxes) from previous transactions...

How about.. you put the funds in escrow, and sell them, for the price you want. You keep your account, and whatever "things" are in the history of your account.

EG, If you previously, in the past, accumulated millions and traded them for millions in USD, then (after you use our info to verify YOUR account), they report that to the government, which they have to, to comply with the law, thus the reason they verify in the first place... and WE, are taxed for all YOUR previous earnings that you "cashed-out".

And you have admitted that you don't even have proof (verification), that the account funds are even yours. Thus, the reason you need our verification. Is it because you don't have a legal ID, or a home... that is not much to ask for verification for them... What valid reason do you have to justify your unverified account?
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 02:14:04 AM

So... We "verify", then you say... "I was hacked", and attempt to "get your money back", after having collected "our personal information, in an attempt to verify the account with our credentials", thus, we are then held responsible for every transaction you made on that account... (taxes) from previous transactions...

How about.. you put the funds in escrow, and sell them, for the price you want. You keep your account, and whatever "things" are in the history of your account.

Sorry no. Offers only open until tomorrow and I have no interest in that.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 02:22:22 AM

No interest in verifying your own account there, but you are going to verify some other account tomorrow? Or no interest in selling it?

You are not even clear about what you are doing... or want...

Why do you want US to verify YOUR account with OUR info, yet you are going to some other place to verify a new account for yourself... Um, with our info to, or your info, that you won't put into the other account?

Post the history of the ACCOUNT, and perhaps someone MIGHT be interested in assuming your "previous transactions" as "their own"... (Since you are asking them to "Assume your previous identity/account".)

That is also against the terms of service, I believe... I should report it, once you post the account info... Since, you can't seem to do a normal transaction and just send the bitcoins to someone. Accounts are not transferable.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 02:49:30 AM

No interest in verifying your own account there, but you are going to verify some other account tomorrow? Or no interest in selling it?

You are not even clear about what you are doing... or want...

Why do you want US to verify YOUR account with OUR info, yet you are going to some other place to verify a new account for yourself... Um, with our info to, or your info, that you won't put into the other account?

Post the history of the ACCOUNT, and perhaps someone MIGHT be interested in assuming your "previous transactions" as "their own"... (Since you are asking them to "Assume your previous identity/account".)

That is also against the terms of service, I believe... I should report it, once you post the account info... Since, you can't seem to do a normal transaction and just send the bitcoins to someone. Accounts are not transferable.

Not sure what you're getting at, re-read the topic. I'm verifying it myself if nobody wants to buy it. The account is BARE. I deposited Bitcoins into it, sold them, and couldn't withdraw BTC or USD because it wasn't verified. Because I don't want to wait weeks for 1) my account to be verified and 2) the funds to be transferred to my bank account, I'm selling it. MT. Gox fucked me over by not telling me I would need verification to withdraw funds until I went to do it.
tclo

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 06:09:03 AM

This is probably a dumb question but what is the point of buying someone's Mt Gox account when you can just open a new one for free anytime you want?
Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 06:15:22 AM

Mt Gox bitcoins arent really bitcoins at all Tongue

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 11:17:32 AM

This is probably a dumb question but what is the point of buying someone's Mt Gox account when you can just open a new one for free anytime you want?

Probably because his account has funds in it and he can't verify the account.
theowalpott

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 11:25:42 AM

Not sure what you're getting at, re-read the topic. I'm verifying it myself if nobody wants to buy it. The account is BARE. I deposited Bitcoins into it, sold them, and couldn't withdraw BTC or USD because it wasn't verified. Because I don't want to wait weeks for 1) my account to be verified and 2) the funds to be transferred to my bank account, I'm selling it. MT. Gox fucked me over by not telling me I would need verification to withdraw funds until I went to do it.

What? - you don't need to be verified to withdraw BTC. You could just buy BTC with the USD, withdraw and then sell on another exchange or use localbitcoins.

1FwGATm6eU5dSiTp2rpazV5u3qwbx1fuDn
Malawi

Activity: 224

One bitcoin to rule them all!

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 11:50:47 AM

What? - you don't need to be verified to withdraw BTC. You could just buy BTC with the USD, withdraw and then sell on another exchange or use localbitcoins.

+437

Don't see why OP's problem here.

BitCoin is NOT a pyramid - it's a pagoda.
tclo

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 02:24:50 PM

Yes exactly..
No 1

Activity: 140

Ad Infinitum Et Ultra

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 07:01:37 PM

This guy is a scammer from hell. He will soon realize how retarded. This thread even sounds.

12wqXQuExLnWoWWQy7j35hzBEW91bUz1YS
LcbBQ5oXtTjyKK4V8iaDqgUAAtahv9nsHR
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 09:32:50 PM

Two possibilities:

OP is a scammer
OP is a moron

Im leaning towards the first
This guy is a scammer from hell. He will soon realize how retarded. This thread even sounds.

Quit thread-jacking people because you have nothing to do with your life besides the computer.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 09:40:20 PM

It has funds on the account. It's basically the same thing as creating an account but having $800 in the balance instead of $0.00
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 01:00:05 AM

Wardick,

It sounds like you may have simply jumped in before doing much research.

Your best bet is to:
  1) Buy bitcoin with the $$$ in your MtGox account.
  2) Register and advertise on localbitcoins.com

You can actually advertise for more than you buy the bitcoin for and make a little extra money.

Nobody in this forum is going to trust you enough to complete the transaction you are suggesting.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 01:06:15 AM

Wardick,

It sounds like you may have simply jumped in before doing much research.

Your best bet is to:
  1) Buy bitcoin with the $$$ in your MtGox account.
  2) Register and advertise on localbitcoins.com

You can actually advertise for more than you buy the bitcoin for and make a little extra money.

Nobody in this forum is going to trust you enough to complete the transaction you are suggesting.

This is closed anyway. I've done several transactions for $500-$1000+ on here I just don't feel I needed to show all of my Rep but I guess I do from now on, publicly and not through PM. I'm not stupid, if I could withdraw them I would of, the account needs to be verified.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: