Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.info Greendot MoneyPak missing?  (Read 786 times)
LeTanque (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Fortune favors the bold and brave

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 10:28:08 PM

I know this product isn't the most popular, given the steep fees, but has Blockchain.info removed the feature?

There usually is a withdrawal option on blockchain.info but I don't see it anymore.

Anyone have any more information on this?

"It is a mistake to suppose that any technological innovation has a one-sided effect. Every technology is both a burden and a blessing; not either-or, but this-and-that." -Neil Postman Technopoly
1FooDLuTYk782GQNrY7zY1obTc4ceUfj5t
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NY11giants

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 11:08:00 PM

its still there... but the service is provided by BTCPak.  Sometimes they are just out of stock, it appears currently, they are.
LeTanque (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Fortune favors the bold and brave

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 09:46:22 PM

Yeah, you are right.  The option is back for me now.  They must just be low on stock.

I contacted BTCPak and this is what they said:

"We are currently validating our options.  Please stay tuned."

So I guess it's just a stock issue. Thanks for your response.

"It is a mistake to suppose that any technological innovation has a one-sided effect. Every technology is both a burden and a blessing; not either-or, but this-and-that." -Neil Postman Technopoly
1FooDLuTYk782GQNrY7zY1obTc4ceUfj5t
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: