Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 07:59:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] 🔥RUPEE 🔥 RUP🔥 [ANN] 🔥 The New World Crypto Currency has arrived 🔥  (Read 30931 times)
cripty

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:48:32 PM

I shall ignore haters from now and don't care to reply and ban from the teligram group as per other members request.. even we don't like any un pleasent  arguments in the community or here. Haters gonna hate. Ain'ters gonna ain't

People trying to put Rupee down .. meanwhile Rupee 24hr volume  crossed $5,000 USD

Man, you can't block people because they are not saying what you want to hear. Are you for real? That's what scammy boys are doing. Are you a scammy boy? I'm not sure if you are crazy or you are only a fckin idiot.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cri79pop

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:04:33 PM

I just told him to make something whith the site. CPU usage was low because was free and site dont worked. And this ripper blocked me. If he cant afford to pay for a site .....
desertboy10

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:30:06 PM

I just told him to make something whith the site. CPU usage was low because was free and site dont worked. And this ripper blocked me. If he cant afford to pay for a site .....

I agree with that
JollyGood

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:18:24 PM

How can anyone take this coin seriously when the website is down because of overusage: https://www.hostinger.in/cpu_exceeded?rupeedigitalmoney.info

What is your $ investment in this project so far? You should have spent wisely on a website at least. And you mention you card with crypto rupees but you do not seem to be managing your project very well at all

JollyGood

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:29:26 PM

they can easily sell 2000 coins, and use that money for a website, but stupid cheap Indian mentality.  Indians are cheap, and will always be cheap.

Generalisation about over 1 billion people is not the right thing to do, sorry. Just because Trumpster is the President of the U S of A it does not mean all Yanks are stupid... ahem

Rather than launch the coin with planning, he launched it without thinking it through properly and without proper hosting and fighting of the RUP ticker with the original coin dev.

JollyGood

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:47:58 AM

Ah your website is up and running with some low resolution images for the header. Better than having no website but why have those cheap ads? Remove it because it looks bad.

At least you have the website and app as well trading on some exchanges... good. I like your work ethics even though there is dispute between you and another user about using RUP ticker

desertboy10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:11:12 AM

Ah your website is up and running with some low resolution images for the header. Better than having no website but why have those cheap ads? Remove it because it looks bad.

At least you have the website and app as well trading on some exchanges... good. I like your work ethics even though there is dispute between you and another user about using RUP ticker

What will be the consequences if the other guy keeps using RUP? At this moment, his coin is not listed at any exchange, and not even on coinmarketcap.com
JollyGood

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:51:16 AM

What will be the consequences if the other guy keeps using RUP? At this moment, his coin is not listed at any exchange, and not even on coinmarketcap.com

I think the other person has decided that he is fighting a losing battle and may have quit because this person has the coin on exchanges and sorted his website out and has an app too, so in short no consequences

desertboy10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:01:59 AM

I think the other person has decided that he is fighting a losing battle and may have quit because this person has the coin on exchanges and sorted his website out and has an app too, so in short no consequences

Rupee ( RUP ) has got a huge potential.
luckytimes

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:32:46 AM

Looks like price is increasing today Smiley Update from the developer would be great.
CryptoRupee

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:59:32 AM

Not to worry!

CryptoRupee

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:15:12 AM

Rupaya can't use the ticker "RUP" and the reasons are on the above post!
desertboy10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:47:59 AM

Are you doing anything to get this fixed?
JoePhoenix

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:01:44 PM

Interesting project! Let me know if you still need Filipino translation.

More Power RUP!

███,                ,███                 
                    ████╖            ╓████                   
                     █████▄        ╓█████                   
                      ███████    ▄██████                     
          ,            ████████████████            .         
           `████╖,      ██████████████      ,╓████`         
              ████████▄, ████████████ ,▄████████             
                ██████████████████████████████               
                 ██████████████████████████                 
          -╖,       '████████████████████▀       ,╓═         
            █████▄,    ████████████████`   ,▄█████           
              ▀████████████████████████████████▀             
                `████████████████████████████`               
                   ████████████████████████                 
                     ████████████████████                   
                       ████████████████                     
                         ╙██████████▀                       
                    ╓█,    `██████`    ╓█╖                   
                  g█████w     ██     ╓█████W                 
                ╓█████████▄        g█████████,               
                ╙███████████`    '███████████`               
              ╖   '███████'   ,,   '███████    ╓             
             ███▄    ███`   ╓████╖   '███    ╓███           
            ███████       g████████W       ▄██████           
          ╒████████     ╙██████████▀     ████████           
           ███████   ,█,   ╙██████'   ╓█    ███████         
             ██▀   ,█████▄   `██`   ╓█████,   '██           
                 ╓██████████      ██████████╖               
                 ███████████      ███████████               
             ██,   ▀██████   ,██    ███████   ,██           
           ▄█████,   '██   ,██████,   ▀█`   ,█████▌         
            ███████▄     ╓██████████w     ╓███████`         
            ███████       ██████████       ███████           
             ████    æ██    ▀█████    ▄█W    ████           
              █    ▄██████,   ╙▀   ,███████    █             
                ,███████████⌐    ╒███████████,               
                ╙██████████        ███████████               
                  ▀██████    ████    ▀██████                 
                    ╙█▀    ████████    ╙█╜                   

.ANACOIN.
______ Cryptocurrency for Peace ______

ANN Thread ◆  Facebook ◆  Twitter ◆  Slack
Cheena

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:02:46 PM

Scammer chandu's ass is burning now that his shitcoin rupee ticker has been changed on tradesatoshi.com

The rupee scam team can't even spell ffs let alone code a coin  Cheesy

HODL !
Cheena

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:03:24 PM

Interesting project! Let me know if you still need Filipino translation.

More Power RUP!

This is a scam coin the real coin is : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521251.msg20109142#msg20109142

HODL !
desertboy10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:11:47 PM

When you couldn't fix a website, why should we trust you for fixing the tricker issue?
JollyGood

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:21:30 PM

RUPAYA vs RUPEE

Both fighting for the RUP ticker... who will win?

Certainly the Rupee team has a head start even though they hijacked the RUP ticker, simply becayse they have a website and app and made fast on trading exchanges.

As for Rupaya team they it seems were first to the RUP but because it was not utilised, someone else tried to hijack it.

Try to work it out peacefully guys...

desertboy10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:35:47 PM

I  think Rupee will win, because they have the headstart.
rupayacoin

Activity: 266

RUP Developer

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 10:16:55 PM

When you couldn't fix a website, why should we trust you for fixing the tricker issue?

You are talking about fixing the website, he can't even write in English properly !  Cheesy

Rupaya
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.