Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best way to promote products or links?  (Read 23017 times)
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:16:56 PM

Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

I dont think social media and forums is totally shit way, if they are not interested with your link maybe it's not their passion and it's depend on your content and your cover text, many people dont want to join in hyip/ponzi schemes or everything related with scamy website
They are not, trick is in promotion. Like in every marketing you have to promote your products over and over again every day because the first moment you stop promoting products people will forget about it.
And promoting something for free is hardest job.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yasher

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:26:19 PM

Nowadays, Many people use technology as the main source of information especially in communicating someone that we use to talk everyday.  We must understand that we are already in mellenial times where technology is already part of our life.  To promote the bussiness transaction we use the Link to find the details about the bussiness.  Link is the great way to show the information in  the client in easiest and fastest way.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:27:26 PM

Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.
Are you sure 100%? I not think using social media or forums for advertisement are shit all, I'm a user usually buy some service or join ICOs project from signature on Bitcointalk Forum. With design singature beautiful and interesting, it can help user as me curious and come to your products
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:21:44 PM

Are you sure 100%? I not think using social media or forums for advertisement are shit all, I'm a user usually buy some service or join ICOs project from signature on Bitcointalk Forum. With design singature beautiful and interesting, it can help user as me curious and come to your products

Yeah I am sure that it will work. Social media campaign will let you to show the bitcoin related project to laymen who are all been in Facebook to Twitter. Other than that we can use signature campaign to promote it around in the forum itself.
If you need to show the project to everyone in Google you can use good AdWords option promote it as much you can.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:47:51 PM

hmm If you will promote a product or bitcoin related product, this forum is the best place for it.
I remember someone offered to do some sign up with his links and he will give some percentage from the profit
he may get from those visitors or task doers
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:18:13 PM

What you need is your own website, filled with content worth seeing.  Forget the other stuff first and put that together, it can even be done for free.

Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:19:42 PM

Bring traffic to that site not with tricks and smoke, but with honest information and content.  Then, add the links and other stuff to that site.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:22:49 PM

What you need is your own website, filled with content worth seeing.  Forget the other stuff first and put that together, it can even be done for free.
That way, you are pointing people to one source, not this and that, and updates to your site are the reason for new posts and links.  Social media is great, but bear in mind that once you pass a certain point, you will lose people fast. 

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:07:44 PM

I think it would be to create websites for your niche. For example you're selling luxury boats. No one looks for those on facebook, amazon or the normal sites for normal people. They search that shit on the net and find similar rich people looking for it. There your niche website will shine. Just make sure to have it on the first page of google.
The option on creating a website is actually a good thing to do in this situation. Because it might help people to know you products in wider scale. But do not stop on just depending on promotion on website because you could actually consider two or more things upon advertising. In social media you could send messages and share your site.

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:45:45 AM

in my point of view marketing of different products or asset  is different.its depend on its size ,price  and requirement .if its a application/software/hardware thing then it is preferred to market your product in IT related areas in internet such as through buy/sell shops or marketing through social media.but if its a big asset like house ,etc then marketing through social media is waste of money,try to get through TV advertisement or property dealer reference.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:13:01 AM

I have seen some youtube channels promoting products and even refferal link. Create a youtube channel and promote your products there. You can also try posting in social medias like twitter and facebook. It is not total shit as you're saying. Some people might take interest in your product in facebook and twitter.

Blogging is also a great way to promote product. Write a blog about the product.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:31:44 PM

I think it would be to create websites for your niche. For example you're selling luxury boats. No one looks for those on facebook, amazon or the normal sites for normal people. They search that shit on the net and find similar rich people looking for it. There your niche website will shine. Just make sure to have it on the first page of google.
Having a site is actually handy for you to have an update on the haopening regarding on your products or link. But do not limit your self on just having a site because you could actually try other things like in social media where you could allow people to interact directly to you costumers and they can also give some reviews and some advice for your products. For further improvement and development for both the transaction and product line to costumers.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:09:44 PM

I have seen some youtube channels promoting products and even refferal link. Create a youtube channel and promote your products there. You can also try posting in social medias like twitter and facebook. It is not total shit as you're saying. Some people might take interest in your product in facebook and twitter.

Blogging is also a great way to promote product. Write a blog about the product.

These options only worth if you have a large audience. It's hard to build a network of followers, friends, people will check your yotuube channel, blog, social medias often. One way to do this is to buy followers, another way is to follow back (a bit better), but it's not enough to make it work 100%.

With some money to invest in advertisement to your online contents maybe can be a good idea, just make sure your content is good first otherwise you will waste money with advertisement.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
monis09

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:21:02 AM

I think social media promotion is good if you target the right audience for your product. Also you need to make it appealing, once you start getting some feedback on your product it will begin to sell a lot more
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:11:06 AM

You can use Facebook and twitter for that you can advertise it there.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:13:48 AM

Social media is the best way and YouTube, blogs, website help you in this respect
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:22:36 AM

You can use Facebook and twitter for that you can advertise it there.

The best way to promote products is the social media like facebook and twitter. You know most people are using the technology. So this will help a lot to attract more buyers of the products.
mirsazid

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:45:07 AM

Now days,  most of the marketers  promot or  their products branding through online as well as social media,  in this place are not always suitable for them. because of trust. there are few persons who know about modern worlds tends & its position, for that promot a product or link 1st  need to achieve trust which may any platform as well as social media.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:19:54 AM

I wonder why you would say social media and fora are a total shit as means of promoting products. This isn't true. Except OP is considering Hawking, otherwise social media has been shown to have a wider reach in product advertisement. With Facebook alone, the advertiser can have an idea of the expected reach of his products to prospective customers based on how much he the advertiser is willing to pay for such a reach.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:14:26 AM

I wonder why you would say social media and fora are a total shit as means of promoting products. This isn't true. Except OP is considering Hawking, otherwise social media has been shown to have a wider reach in product advertisement. With Facebook alone, the advertiser can have an idea of the expected reach of his products to prospective customers based on how much he the advertiser is willing to pay for such a reach.
I think social media is a good platform when it comes to promoting products or links since everyone is engaged with using different social media sites. Since social media sites reach a whole bunch of people, I can say that there are more prospect buyers that can see what you are promoting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: