Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best way to promote products or links?  (Read 23017 times)
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:28:43 PM

Who told you forum and social media is useless? I think your marketing materials is not attractive. Another factor is the niche, if you post bitcoin related ads to food, or celebrity no one will click your ads.

Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.
Agrees with you, forums and social media is very useful for promotional products and links. There are 2 reasons why people are not interested in this, the material is unattractive and wrong strategies. If promoting a product or link that is not interesting of course it will be useless, so try to make interesting promotional materials. Wrong strategy and that's like you say, make a post about a product or link related to bitcoin to food or to a place that has nothing to do with bitcoin and it will also be useless. Try to post in the appropriate place, will definitely attract people.

Same here, marketing plan is the most important part of promoting product or referral links, if the OP has no idea about making a target people and just wasting his time promoting with the wrong peoples then probably he will not attract the right people for his products or referrals instead his marketing materials would be ignored.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:42:07 PM

Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

Social media and forums is total shit? As a normal people, we are all already access to many social media sites including facebook, twitter etc. And one way of promoting or endorsing a product is renting some famous pages in facebook that is having a lot of followers and likers. This is one of the best way of promoting. Another way of promoting is buying a domain in free hosting sites and do a site for your product. These are only some of the things that will help you to promote your products. And i assure you that Social media is so very helpful in endorsing and promotion.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:58:18 PM

Social media and forums is total shit? As a normal people, we are all already access to many social media sites including facebook, twitter etc. And one way of promoting or endorsing a product is renting some famous pages in facebook that is having a lot of followers and likers. This is one of the best way of promoting. Another way of promoting is buying a domain in free hosting sites and do a site for your product. These are only some of the things that will help you to promote your products. And i assure you that Social media is so very helpful in endorsing and promotion.
Actually you are right, social media these days has the biggest number of people and it is the best for me to promote the  products. Social media are the bests to attract investors, consumers on your products. These way would become popular also and notice of your product in the industry.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:07:50 PM

Actually you are right, social media these days has the biggest number of people and it is the best for me to promote the  products. Social media are the bests to attract investors, consumers on your products. These way would become popular also and notice of your product in the industry.

Definitely yes, social media is the best way to promote products but for me I would scale it 4 out of 10 people will surely believed.  We cannot blame those people didn't believed because nowadays many scammers around the social media and bedsides they grabbed that opportunity to take advantage of everybody. Though, it takes time to promote but I believed those close friends or relatives will believed after several times to convinced the products that you endorse to them. I would say much better to aware those scammers, make sure that the people you've been communicated can be trusted to avoid to be a victim on there different strategies.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:11:08 PM

The best way to promote products or links is advertising in the social media like  radio tv  facebook youtube ant others  promoting products is very important to every businesses because  if no one promote the products no  one knows and no one to make an investment .Using  this strategy we  can convince the investor  in our company  like here in bitcoin.
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:22:13 AM

What ever you mentioned is having its own way of promoting it is depend upon the product and nature of people to reach the product.

Simple and very effective way to promote is placing links. Maximum people online portal only using to analyze the product what they want to buy so it is must to promote in web related forums.

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:34:50 PM

Social media is not totally shit, you still can promote on facebook group and on instagram. It's depend on what products that you sell though, if you sell like cosmetics product, you can join a facebook group about cosmetics and you also can endorse somebody on instagram to use your products.

Strongly agree with your opinion, the promotion on social, especially Facebook and Twitter if the exploit will be extremely effective. You can post on product groups or build your own community on Facebook or Twiter, which will be a very effective promotion channel if you know how to use it.  Wink
It has always been very effective, which is one of the reason people tending to use the two social media platforms to pass across their messages. Like you said, when used effectively, it really is a great move as it can help you achieve your promotion and the awareness of your products faster than you can imagine. All the above, nothing good comes without you still making use of cash for your promotions.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:52:50 PM

I have always believed in the power of social media to disseminate information since almost all people who are connected to the internet have social media accounts - may it be via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and others of like nature - especially so that these sites already allow paid advertisements to further help you market your cause. But to be a good site that people can trust and rely on, you have to make your page credible and professional. You have to know how to manage your accounts by all means.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:51:44 PM

If we want to promote our products or links we have to advertise our products in tv radio social media  like twitter facebook instagram or us we have to do is introduce our product to the people if they like our product they buy it  or invest it.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:36:33 PM

Following on from what I said before, a lot of forums do allow blog links etc in signatures, just not in body posts which seems fair enough. Definitely concentrate on free social media promotion. Don't spend money when you don't have to.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:32:40 PM

Your link name gives you a clue. Referral schemes have become more powerful now in the current market. Many have adapted this methodology in their business. If you do not wish to market through social media,  refer through peer to peer.
Kimliyo0107

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:39:35 AM

The best way to promote products is by social media. All of us is on social media now because of this advanced technology our life become easier. Just post it on your account and with click and share youre products will be known.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:06:38 AM

Excuse me sir but major business companies are nowadays all focusing their ads on social media. It's now the biggest platform to promote anything compared to televisions. Small to big enterpeneurs gather there to sell or promote something they want.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:38:41 AM

If you use social network in good and attractive.
You can try to post in social network group but you have to know how so you are not entering the wrong group.
Adam556

Activity: 953

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

Excuse me sir but major business companies are nowadays all focusing their ads on social media. It's now the biggest platform to promote anything compared to televisions. Small to big enterpeneurs gather there to sell or promote something they want.

This is very true. The budget that some firms set aside for this kind of promotional activity is huge and one of the reasons traditional print advertising has fallen so dramatically.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:03:59 PM

Social media is not totally shit, you still can promote on facebook group and on instagram. It's depend on what products that you sell though, if you sell like cosmetics product, you can join a facebook group about cosmetics and you also can endorse somebody on instagram to use your products.

Strongly agree with your opinion, the promotion on social, especially Facebook and Twitter if the exploit will be extremely effective. You can post on product groups or build your own community on Facebook or Twiter, which will be a very effective promotion channel if you know how to use it.  Wink
I am not sure promoting on facebook is good idea unless you have lots of real friends who will really check that promotion. Few months ago i created facebook account and used word bitcoin in my name and I got 5000 friends in no time, and every single one of them is promoting referral link for something, I am not so convinced that they are even looking at other peoples posts.
You would not really need many friends before you can promote on Facebook. You can make use of paid adverts and even set your target market which to me has been pretty effective. I have an ecommerce store, and since I have been doing paid adverts on Facebook most especially, I have been having some good turnover. You just have to use money to find money.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:42:31 AM

This is really asking sense because the facebook and the twitter is being use by the people all the time and you will see the promotion of the bitcoin will be very successful in the very short time I hope the bitcoin will give all the people the best chance to grow and to increase the income and the monthly pocket money I can see how fast the bitcoin spreading the worldwide and the profit will be high.
In the present world of technology, where second person is keen of using internet and is socially very much active, there is no other way of promoting your products or links than putting an advertisement on internet. This will really help you to target more number of audience and that too in a very short span of time. Social media is the strongest tool for making more people aware of your product.
Happichfun

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:39:07 AM

pay for them like what happen in this site but will get fake users so that focus on quality
Cholo003

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:12:57 PM

1. Youtube (almost all succesfull Bitcoiner has their own Youtube channel) (#1)
2. Facebook/Twitter
3. Website adds.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:45:58 PM

1. Youtube (almost all succesfull Bitcoiner has their own Youtube channel) (#1)
2. Facebook/Twitter
3. Website adds.

#1 is google but it's also associated with youtube so both companies are just partners and this has been strong in terms of advertising all over the net. What I'm annoyed with google ads now even scams, they are also promoting it. And with facebook ads, I'm annoyed with while you are watching videos there will be an ad that will popped out that doesn't allow you to press any skip button.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: