Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] [Legendary VOUCHED] Imacros script for creating .EDU emails  (Read 23664 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:58:15 PM

Can you create other Imacros scripts? e.g. for setting account password?

I can try, send me a PM please. Smiley
Sounds like an interesting project.

It would be an addon for this project Cheesy
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hotfan (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:23:00 AM

Can you create other Imacros scripts? e.g. for setting account password?

I can try, send me a PM please. Smiley
Sounds like an interesting project.

It would be an addon for this project Cheesy

Cheesy

I replied to your PM.  Wink
Hotfan (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:34:30 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 10:48:06 AM by Hotfan

Bump! Let me know if you have any questions.

Received the vouch.

It works very well !
I encountered a problem but OP helped really fast and good.

I totally vouch that this works, but I cant say how long till google bans this  Smiley
Nice Guy!

Review :
He sent me a vouch copy for .edu email script . It's working well , easy to use and detailed guide . And I got .edu email after 20 mints . I must admit that this script is great and quick . Thanks for vouch copy . GLWS dude . VOUCH FOR HIM .

PROOF : I tested .edu email for Google Drive Unlimited and it worked well .
http://images.snoork.com/images/1044823341_google_drive.png

My review copy works perfectly - flawless in literally every sense. The guide is perfect, the macro is perfect. Huge vouch for OP and best of luck with sales!

OP's guide is really detailed and there is extra attention to detail. There is quite a bit of work behind it obviously. I can't speak about originality but it certainly has the potential to work for what's promised

Since OP asked me to clarify, the script provided here does seem to be working as promised.
Painkkiller

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:12:16 PM

Hi. I sent you a PM. How much for this method?
dok123

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:32:10 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 09:07:06 AM by dok123

Got a guide the next day. That's why I'm writing. The seller does not accept the fact that I really did not know about the "double spend", but now I'll be more careful. I hope no one will have the same problems. Successful sales!
fiscorcle

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:23:03 PM

Long tried to buy a method (not Macro). The first time I sent $ 5 -> the seller accused me of double-transferring (deceiving) the BTC and refused to ship the goods. I offered to buy again -> I translated everything. Has asked to send - the seller has answered, that will wait for acknowledgment BTC. The BTC has been fully confirmed.
Once again I wrote this grief to the seller -
> Complete ignoring and do not answer! Be careful. > Sad

There's two sides to every story...OP has been nothing but genuine and helpful to me. Not to say nothing happened with you - but I"m sure he has an explanation as well
Hotfan (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:57:08 AM

Hi. I sent you a PM. How much for this method?

Yes, sorry. Check your PM now.
Hotfan (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:00:42 AM

Long tried to buy a method (not Macro). The first time I sent $ 5 -> the seller accused me of double-transferring (deceiving) the BTC and refused to ship the goods. I offered to buy again -> I translated everything. Has asked to send - the seller has answered, that will wait for acknowledgment BTC. The BTC has been fully confirmed.
Once again I wrote this grief to the seller -
> Complete ignoring and do not answer! Be careful. > Sad

That is totally not how things went, but I'll take the time to explain everything.

You wanted to buy my method.
We agreed on $5, which is quite low, but ok.
So I sent you my wallet adress, and this is the TXID you sent me: https://blockchain.info/tx/ce1767a43e9657ed253f0c872a9a7e720f2120aca24d0a11c7a811bee3ad3169
Which is a double spend. You tell me I accuse you of "deceiving" the Bitcoin, but most people on here would agree that a double spend IS in fact scamming.

Anyway, he didn't agree. He said he transferred the Bitcoin as usual, and has no idea what is going on:
https://s27.postimg.org/c7m7ibvsj/Screenshot_20170523-093732.png
Furthermore, he accused me of scamming him.

But ok. Even though a double spend seems like an attempt to scam me, I agreed to sell him the tutorial for $3. He said this was all the Bitcoin he had left.

Because of the double spend, I wanted to wait for confirmations on the Bitcoin network.
But after more than an hour, the transaction still hadn't been confirmed. I thought he sent it with a lower fee than needed, so I didn't expect the transaction to get confirmed within a few hours (more like a few days).
So I went offline. I'm not online all day long on this forum.

Well, when I checked Bitcointalk again, I saw that he both posted lies on my selling thread and spammed my inbox.

But I've sent him the guide now.
buonleloi

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:29:53 AM

Hi Hotfan,

Please update your script with random choose a range of name (Tom,Bin,Ruby....) for the name.
That should make this live longer.

Wink
Hotfan (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:07:25 AM

Hi Hotfan,

Please update your script with random choose a range of name (Tom,Bin,Ruby....) for the name.
That should make this live longer.

Wink

Thanks for the tip! I have updated the script, and will send it to you later today.
vin-ceIT

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:56:55 PM

reply me on PM
fiscorcle

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:53:58 AM

Hotfan - any chance I can get the update?
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

Is this script still alive and working?

Anybody tested script created .edu emails working with *i*h*b or aws?
fiscorcle

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

Is this script still alive and working?

Anybody tested script created .edu emails working with *i*h*b or aws?

No not working last I checked - had asked for the updated version but never heard back from OP
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: