Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to generate own bitcoin address at bitcoinvanitygen.com?  (Read 282 times)
BitMaxz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 05:53:17 PM

Hi i would like to ask if it is safe to generate a custom bitcoin address in bitcoinvanitygen.com?
I am planning to use it as my receiving  bitcoins purposes only.
But if this is safe i would like to use it in business purposes in the future..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:19:26 PM

Hi i would like to ask if it is safe to generate a custom bitcoin address in bitcoinvanitygen.com?
I am planning to use it as my receiving  bitcoins purposes only.
But if this is safe i would like to use it in business purposes in the future..
To the  best of my knowledge, there are several online wallet sites which are available and even several are available on reputable exchange sites and they have equally stand the test of time. I am not saying the site is not trustworthy or not because I haven't use them but there are several to pick from and have rest of mind to a large extent.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 09:55:52 PM

Neither one of the two previous post have any idea what you are asking or care what you are asking.  They just posted here to bump the post count for the paid signature campaign they are participating in.

The answer to your question is that if you do it properly it is safe to use a vanity address generation pool to get a good vanity address.

I do not support vanity addresses at all - but that is another story.

Now lock the thread before it is flooded by more signature spamming a-holes.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: