Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin crash coming?  (Read 3590 times)
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:26:05 PM

It's just a normal process of bitcoin economy, if there will be a pump there would be a dump too. I don't think it's the right word to say that a crash is coming, it's just an opposite power of pumping quickly and right now I'm seeing the price is falling down a little by little and it's fast.
but we cannot consider it as a crash, every one know that after a pump the market take some correction but it is not going to crash just like in previous  time when the price of bitcoin will fell down for 500 USD and 600 USD, but now the price of bitcoin is not going to fell down so much because the price get a good support at as people are not ready to sell their bitcoin and going to hold them for long long time.  

Yes that's why the terminology for me is wrong, it's not really a crash. And right now the price is increasing again so we really didn't felt that falling of bitcoins price yesterday. And instead of saying that there is a crash that is coming, it's better to say that there will be a big pump to come.

Yes, I thought that yesterday's fall will be stronger. But everything turned out to be much better than I expected. Perhaps there will still be a fall when the Commission makes its decision

And as the we see the price today it's strong and stable at $1,550+. I believe and always expect that there would be a fall but still it doesn't matter because it can come back again to higher price, we just need to take care of our bitcoins and keep the faith on it. The more btc that you will hold and get into the ride, the more profit.

"strong and stable today" does not mean it will always stay that way forever. Kwukduk may be wrong this time; however, even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:54:58 PM

I'm looking at the charts, and BTC is rising at the same speed, or even faster than previous ATH's. Does this mean a crash could happen within the next few days? I'm not saying it'll drop back to around the 700's, but I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped back to 1200, 1300. What do you think?
No more crash just like what happenned last year of january when the price is too deep ,which is 200$!!  2017 will be the opposite of 2016.. from going down in 2016 to going up this 2027.,just what i said no more crash.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:30:33 PM

I'm looking at the charts, and BTC is rising at the same speed, or even faster than previous ATH's. Does this mean a crash could happen within the next few days? I'm not saying it'll drop back to around the 700's, but I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped back to 1200, 1300. What do you think?
No more crash just like what happenned last year of january when the price is too deep ,which is 200$!!  2017 will be the opposite of 2016.. from going down in 2016 to going up this 2027.,just what i said no more crash.

the price down was in 2015 and in 12016 the price started to increase and I am sure that this increase will continue in this year and in the coming more years like you said in your comment. That is true that now not any other crash will come as bitcoin now is not only investment for traders but it is now also a currency for merchants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: