Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin e-store  (Read 1374 times)
Genedarner123 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:18:01 PM

Guys I m building an online store. I want to integrate Bitcoin and other alt coins payments. I myself am not much into coding, i work mostly with wordpress. I m currently looking for devs who can help me with this or can guide me
I believe this will add more value to Bitcoin and crypto as a whole and make it more acceptable as a currency.
Any help is always welcome. Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:34:36 PM

Guys I m building an online store. I want to integrate Bitcoin and other alt coins payments. I myself am not much into coding, i work mostly with wordpress. I m currently looking for devs who can help me with this or can guide me
I believe this will add more value to Bitcoin and crypto as a whole and make it more acceptable as a currency.
Yes Indeed.Have you checked out wordpress plugins which implement the bitcoin payment systems ?Yes,they do exists which make your tasks simpler.Send me a PM if you still need to know how to integrate them into your projects.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 08:47:08 PM

I would suggest to look into the Woocommerce plugin, it's not too difficult to install and set it up by yourself, even if you don't have a lot of coding experience.
The GoURL plugin would be another option.

Genedarner123 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:32:35 AM

I do use woocommerce mainly for paypal and other type of payments.
Yes,they do exists which make your tasks simpler
. can you suggest me any specific plugins purely designed for bitcoin and other alt coins payment integration. I am sending you a PM with my entire idea of business. Hope you can make my project better
Genedarner123 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:05:17 PM

guys anyone who think can help me anyway shoot me a PM or please reply here. Anyone interested in what my project is can PM me and i will fill you in and can be more specific on what areas i need help. Feel free Smiley
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:22:16 PM

There are a few bitcoin payment gateway plugins for wordpress. Gourl is one of the most popular. You can also try Bitpay. You do not have to be a coder, these plugins are easy to install and activate.

As far as other altcoins are concerned, both coinpayments and coinify can be integrated into woocommerce.
Genedarner123 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:07:06 PM

thank you man. this is what i was searcing for. Bitcoin payment plugins. I couldnt actually find them and was confused by the recommendations on the web. Will try these plugins and let you know. thanks again
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:27:30 AM

thank you man. this is what i was searcing for. Bitcoin payment plugins. I couldnt actually find them and was confused by the recommendations on the web. Will try these plugins and let you know. thanks again
BTC is a sensitive currency, so the code for the program requires a degree and practical experience, because if hacked, as if lost everything! Currently very interested people are interested in BTC! Including Hacker!
Genedarner123 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:53:36 PM

BTC is a sensitive currency, so the code for the program requires a degree and practical experience, because if hacked, as if lost everything! Currently very interested people are interested in BTC! Including Hacker!
Stop the FUD. If you can help please do so. I will appreciate it
webcam_models hiring

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 12:56:03 PM

Try bitpay

NSFW VKcams.com #巨乳 #大胸部 #큰 가슴
Genedarner123 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:20:35 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 06:52:03 PM by Genedarner123

i tried bitpay and GoUrl. They accept Bitcoin and some known altcoins. I m trying to develop a native coin for the website so that I can give more discounts who use the native coin, encourage and attract more customers. thats why I need the help of the bitcointalk community who can code and integrate this new coin. I m willing to pay for your work. If anyone interested to work please let me know.
Send me the url of the sites you worked on  
amount of money you would charge
CoinGate

Activity: 112
Merit: 24

https://coingate.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 01:50:12 PM

Hey there!

We're CoinGate.com - a Bitcoin and Altcoin payment processor. If you're still looking for a WooCommerce plugin, we have you covered: https://coingate.com/plugins/woocommerce - I am sure you won't find one that's easier to setup and run.

Drop us a message if you need any help, and good luck with your project!

Best,
CoinGate

sengazumi

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

Im selling a script for a bitcoin store, right now it will only accept bitcoin and you need basic html css skills to modify that store for your needs, however i can do that for you aswell

my demo store is live at http://bitcoin.works

im also selling the domain if anyone is interessted
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 03:04:30 PM

What products are you selling on your e-store? and who is your target market ( who are you selling to )?

This time it's different.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:23:11 AM

use wordpress with commerce plugins its has many option

it simple to using, u just need to read tutorial the setup
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: