Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest good investment plan  (Read 269 times)
Vasu Dev (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 07:16:18 PM

To get more benefits in future , how we can manage our money by safe and secure way?
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:12:47 PM

You can buy gold. Best way to keep them safe is burying them to somewhere you can remember but others can not even think to dig. Like near your favorite tree in the village or next to a rock something like that. It works almost perfect for thousand years.
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:34:07 PM

You can buy gold. Best way to keep them safe is burying them to somewhere you can remember but others can not even think to dig. Like near your favorite tree in the village or next to a rock something like that. It works almost perfect for thousand years.

LOL, very true, but a bit long term on the return.

I have "traditional" investments/retirement savings.  In crypto, I'm in everything I can.  I mine, dabble in day trading, buy in to what look like possibly GOOD new projects, stake several coins, etc...

As in any portfolio, diversification is critical.
00hash01

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:22:26 PM

Ha ha ha my soul also could not stand Waiting and I did not wait and bought gold. At least I'm calm for my savings. Even if something happens, I will have something.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:37:25 PM

Invest in shares and stocks in good companies. You can invest in and start your own business. Or you can also put it in banks that have high interest rates and collect interest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: