Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Purse.io is used so little in spain, why?  (Read 698 times)
HostFat (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 10:53:10 PM

On the service purse.io, on the italian section there are currently nearly 50 offers, while in the spain section only 10 now.

A friend suggested that this can be because you have HalCash service, but I'm not sure that this is the right answer.

On purse.io, users can use credit/debit card to buy Bitcoin, and this will not visible on their Account balance history, there will be only Amazon payments.
User can also get Amazon products with a good discount of even 15% or more.

Also, purse is good for companies because they their bosses can use their company credit card to buy Bitcoin (making simple amazon purchases) and then use the bought bitcoins to pay in black money to some of their employees.

So, for this reason I think that HalCash isn't the good answer to my question.

I think than that there is probably another service that I don't know, that it is good to buy bitcoin with credit cards, in some hidden way, or more simpler, the spanish community is smaller than the italian Smiley

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vgo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:48:31 AM

On the service purse.io, on the italian section there are currently nearly 50 offers, while in the spain section only 10 now.

A friend suggested that this can be because you have HalCash service, but I'm not sure that this is the right answer.

On purse.io, users can use credit/debit card to buy Bitcoin, and this will not visible on their Account balance history, there will be only Amazon payments.
User can also get Amazon products with a good discount of even 15% or more.

Also, purse is good for companies because they their bosses can use their company credit card to buy Bitcoin (making simple amazon purchases) and then use the bought bitcoins to pay in black money to some of their employees.

So, for this reason I think that HalCash isn't the good answer to my question.

I think than that there is probably another service that I don't know, that it is good to buy bitcoin with credit cards, in some hidden way, or more simpler, the spanish community is smaller than the italian Smiley

Biscottone??  Tongue

( Please Hostfat, in Spanish, thanks. Wink)
HostFat (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 01:04:34 PM

@paddy_exchange
No soy el dueño de purse.io.

@vgo
No sé el idioma español, estoy usando google translate Smiley
Creo que movió este hilo en la sección incorrecta.
Mi pregunta fue exactamente por qué hay tan pocos español en bolso.

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: