Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin credit card?  (Read 4303 times)
bitwala

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 09:44:59 AM

We have created a price comparison of the biggest Bitcoin debit card providers:

Your one App to Live on Crypto.
Buy & Sell Bitcoin & Ether 24/7 instantly.
Deposit & Withdraw Euros using your IBAN.

Download Bitwala App
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:18:53 AM

I remember hearing something about a bitcoin credit card. Like, one that you pay for everything with fiat on credit, and then you pay off your bill in bitcoin. So you never have to hold fiat if you don't want to.

What's the best/most reliable credit card that does this?
I guess debit card was possible actually we already have that in our country a virtual card which you can store a bitcoin in the card. But i guess bitcoin credit card have no basis if there are company going to do this they need information in their clients if they can pay there credits.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:33:29 AM

I remember hearing something about a bitcoin credit card. Like, one that you pay for everything with fiat on credit, and then you pay off your bill in bitcoin. So you never have to hold fiat if you don't want to.

What's the best/most reliable credit card that does this?
Here if you will try to join the bitcoin or another cryptocurrency with the fiat then you should be clearly need to understand that the services for the fiat currency changes from country to country because all the countries have not same fiat currency .
So if you are looking for the best bitcoin credit card then it will be more better to ask in your community about it because they know very well ( if any person will be in this forum who used from your country then may be he can tell you ) .
Here you need to mention your country .
Here I myself from India and can use some bitcoin credit card system but I don't think that they are trusted because thier trust are small thinkable , but I tried only once and after I don't need at all .
Here I am regularly using zebpay wallet where I can make payment of most of my bills directly and I don't need also to long ago because the service is instant ( than why I should go for the credit card like system ) .
AceCryptura

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

C3 (CCCR) will be a great option, doing an ICO right now (my review of their ecosystem).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: