Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Got bored. Zoned out thinking about sad stuff. Wrote poem.  (Read 160 times)
Checlets (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:42:54 AM

Random poem i just decided to make... This comment is the original copy: " When the time comes will you accept it, fight it, or simply run? When the time comes will it be your downfall, your uprising, or have you already lost it all...? Death is part of life. Some people can only truely live when they've already died. Life is also part of death... While the latter isn't truelly the end... If you look closely all around you the former is just about to begin again. Survival and life aren't the same. To Live one must find fulfillment in the path they choose. Even in death our loved ones still live, constantly watching, waiting for us to find whats been left behind. Everywhere we look, so long as our loved one lasts within our hearts, minds, and our years passed... We can slowly find these subtle clues. They're memories remain here just under the service... Honor them, and treasure them, for in doing so, we find a reason to be kind."

Have no clue about correct grammar hope i didn't screw it up to bad...
Wrote this entire poem on a Facebook group a few minutes ago and yep It was the original copy... This i copy and pasted from there. Let me know your thoughts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: