Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell my BTC or buy more?  (Read 3584 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:24:09 AM

If you want to sell your bitcoin it does not matter because the most important thing you get profit. But if you buy more it will also be better and profitable because bitcoin prices always go up, if you do that long term surely the profits will be great. It's better for you to buy more because bitcoin prices will still go up, it will make you gain more profit.
I just looked at coinmarketcap now and the bitcoin price has jump up from were op was trying to sell to $1,765. My advise to op just the same advised you give here op if you have the means of getting cash from anywhere keep on buying bitcoin as the price is on the way to the moon.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:46:03 AM

Here's a little advice OP when you are undecided why not sell a part of your bitcoin and hold the others for example, selling 0.2 BTC of your 1.2 BTC and then wait for either pump or dump. That way you can debuy more when it dumps and you can sell a fraction again if it pumped hard. Do this only if you are undecided and doesn't want to regret your decision to either hold or sell.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:35:07 AM

If you want to sell your bitcoin it does not matter because the most important thing you get profit. But if you buy more it will also be better and profitable because bitcoin prices always go up, if you do that long term surely the profits will be great. It's better for you to buy more because bitcoin prices will still go up, it will make you gain more profit.
I just looked at coinmarketcap now and the bitcoin price has jump up from were op was trying to sell to $1,765. My advise to op just the same advised you give here op if you have the means of getting cash from anywhere keep on buying bitcoin as the price is on the way to the moon.
yes i will also advice the same to buy more and more bitcoin because the prie of bitcoin is still going to increase and not going to decrease. i think those people who are going to wait for the price decrease it is just a wrong decision, because the price of bitcoin is not going  to decrease but it is going to increase continuously.
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:33:33 PM

you dont have to sell any bitcoins at all,just hold on to it and wait till the price of bitcoins reaches 2500$,well it is the best for me and i think that the price of bitcoin will be increased more till the end of this year.

For me. There is no reason to still hold once you have a valid reason or you need badly cash because even though you wait for the high but you can't use when the time of your needs then it is still useless to have a huge amount of money that has no purpose at all. Sell it if you need and hold if you just worrying for dump.
I think it might be useful if in need of money while we wait but the price decline we should sell them bitcoin little of the bitcoin save so that afterwards maybe we can use again when ascending price bitcoin is very advantageous for us
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:44:54 PM

While bitcoin price is now at progressive growth over digital currency economic system, I would recommend that we should buy more of it and invest holdings for next higher price increase. Long term profits awaited for those who invest for future btc price at huge value, and could benefit all those who struggle waiting for a right time profit harvest. There is also a good news to those pevious btc holders who also waited ahead for new investors, they can now have the right time to sell their holdings, and enjoy their profit gains as a reward of their patience for holding for a long period of time.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:06:54 PM

While bitcoin price is now at progressive growth over digital currency economic system, I would recommend that we should buy more of it and invest holdings for next higher price increase. Long term profits awaited for those who invest for future btc price at huge value, and could benefit all those who struggle waiting for a right time profit harvest. There is also a good news to those pevious btc holders who also waited ahead for new investors, they can now have the right time to sell their holdings, and enjoy their profit gains as a reward of their patience for holding for a long period of time.
I agree with you . Now bitcoin has progressive price movements and tends to be very positive.
We can buy some bitcoins to store and then sell in the future. It seems we will get a hefty benefit from this action.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:28:40 PM

You should sell them right now,and when the price go down then buy more.
Its a common method how to earn btc in easy way. Buy low sell high.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:46:49 PM

There won't be any dump anymore in the price chart. After halving bitcoin price is increased much better than past 2 years. Now we got more adoption in the bitcoin. Then, sell your bitcoins now because as price increases continuously we can see better price in chart after some years.
anami57

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:05:06 PM

I'm not interested to selling but I can not afford to buy bitcoin because the price is very high as it is now. Way to make my bitcoin to grow is by trading it with altcoin.
cazza

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:00:02 PM

Always buy more, if you are not sure now split it up to more timepoints in the future. Could be daily or twice a day.
maybe you buy them at a better price when the exchange rate falls and when it rise your previously bought btc will make it some what up.

This is what I was thinking of doing...  buy a little bit by bit and catch the upside as well as even out on the downside, but get the benefit of the upward trend
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:11:52 PM

i think bitcoin will never go down and i am sure bitcoin will rise more its price because i also never sell my bitcoin because bitcoin is very much stronger currency now.
nachius

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:20:31 PM

i think bitcoin will never go down and i am sure bitcoin will rise more its price because i also never sell my bitcoin because bitcoin is very much stronger currency now.

I agree. Selling now will be a regret, Bitcoin is only growing. I don't know anybody who has used Bitcoin in the past, and has ceased to do so.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 10:23:52 PM

I agree. Selling now will be a regret, Bitcoin is only growing. I don't know anybody who has used Bitcoin in the past, and has ceased to do so.
Bitcoin is always rising for now its impossible that we can see huge price decrease these days.
The reason why the price is keep increasing because japan was legalized bitcoin in their country that i think more people in japan will be interested in bitcoin and more company from japan will use bitcoin. so i think the price still not yet finish it will increase more soon like you said people who are selling bitcoin will regret soon..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tripplewarz

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:42:40 PM

Bitcoin is always rising for now its impossible that we can see huge price decrease these days.
The reason why the price is keep increasing because japan was legalized bitcoin in their country that i think more people in japan will be interested in bitcoin and more company from japan will use bitcoin. so i think the price still not yet finish it will increase more soon like you said people who are selling bitcoin will regret soon..
If we talk about purity, then I earn bitcoin and spend it in very rare cases. I'm trying to save as many coins as possible.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:43:57 PM

I'm not interested to selling but I can not afford to buy bitcoin because the price is very high as it is now. Way to make my bitcoin to grow is by trading it with altcoin.

You can't afford it? You can buy $5 worth. Would you feel differently if it was priced in bits?

Obviously there's far more potential profit in alts if you get it right. Works the other way too.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:33:20 AM

yes i will also advice the same to buy more and more bitcoin because the prie of bitcoin is still going to increase and not going to decrease. i think those people who are going to wait for the price decrease it is just a wrong decision, because the price of bitcoin is not going  to decrease but it is going to increase continuously.
Yes bitcoin prices continue to rise so it is better to buy more, it will be a big profit later. Waiting for the price drops a little bit actually it does not a problem but if waiting for the price dropped to $ 400 or $ 200 it was wrong. Because I think the bitcoin price is now very impossible to get down to that price, unless bitcoin is so bad and in that case I also would buy more. So maybe I think to buy bitcoin should not wait for the price to go down, as long as the price can still go up and bitcoin keeps growing it is worth to buy. Because if you keep waiting for the price to go down but the price keeps going up you will lose a good chance.
dasana212

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:08:56 PM

Yes bitcoin prices continue to rise so it is better to buy more, it will be a big profit later. Waiting for the price drops a little bit actually it does not a problem but if waiting for the price dropped to $ 400 or $ 200 it was wrong. Because I think the bitcoin price is now very impossible to get down to that price, unless bitcoin is so bad and in that case I also would buy more. So maybe I think to buy bitcoin should not wait for the price to go down, as long as the price can still go up and bitcoin keeps growing it is worth to buy. Because if you keep waiting for the price to go down but the price keeps going up you will lose a good chance.

Buying more is a good choice. Bitcoin still has potential continue to rise .. Looking for short-term profit still we can achieve. Little speculation adds to our balance.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:26:44 PM

Hello everyone,

I was wondering after yesterday when the price went from 1400usd to 1600usd if I should sell it now or not?

It's not much but have around 1.2 bitcoin now.

I have also heard somewhere that the price will rise further because countries are going to use it.

Let me know! Smiley

since the price at this moment is getting much higher buying a bitcoin might be some risky so probably it would be better for you to just leave your bitcoin at your wallet for a while but never stop monitoring or get outdated to the price . you can actually sell what you have right now if you think that the price will be dumped sooner but do not buy while the bitcoin is on the higher price, just an opinion .
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:45:29 PM

Holding it for 1 month again seems to be giving bigger profit from bitcoin. Because speculators will push bitcoin to move close to $2000. However, selling it at this time was not a bad decision, where the price $1764 is very good.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:56:54 PM

Holding it for 1 month again seems to be giving bigger profit from bitcoin. Because speculators will push bitcoin to move close to $2000. However, selling it at this time was not a bad decision, where the price $1764 is very good.
i think bitcoin will be reach its price to $2000 1 month later because bitcoin price are to high and people invest their month and we know bitcoin price rise in this week and people get a lot of profit .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: