Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL ARAGON (ANT) CROWDSALE AND PROJECT THREAD  (Read 12820 times)
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:43:13 PM

Do this ICO has minimum and maximum cap. I have a feeling this will be oversubcribed if there is no hard cap.

Here are all the infos:

https://blog.aragon.one/aragon-network-token-sale-terms-8998f63a3429

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:52:24 PM

Do this ICO has minimum and maximum cap. I have a feeling this will be oversubcribed if there is no hard cap.

Please check here  https://blog.aragon.one/aragon-network-token-sale-terms-8998f63a3429
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:54:48 PM

Here are all the infos:

Good to know about token sale plan just read that so I think you will achieve this milestone. Is there any bounty campaign there is 15% reserve for foundation you have any plan for that?
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:58:11 PM

Here are all the infos:

Good to know about token sale plan just read that so I think you will achieve this milestone. Is there any bounty campaign there is 15% reserve for foundation you have any plan for that?
There is a bug bounty only just now and Luis and Jorge can answer better about the foundation on Slack
CllickerQluicker

Activity: 477
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:06:10 PM

not write in here dev about spefication coin
and any bounty, i want reserve indonesian translation
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:15:03 PM

not write in here dev about spefication coin
and any bounty, i want reserve indonesian translation

There is no information about bounty campaign as I think dev is not offering any kind of bounty for this ICO. Maybe in future they will change the mind and can offer some bounty before launch of crowdsale.
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:27:55 PM

Remember the tx ID for the crowdsale will be given out 2 days before it starts to give you plenty of time to get it set up
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:31:54 PM

I would like to participate in Vietnamese translation items of this project as thread and whitepaper.
Please PM me if im accepted Smiley
nandukuku

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 04:32:58 PM

any bounty bounty social media
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:36:15 PM

There is only a bug bounty at this moment, this has been a highly anticipated sale so should go off without a hitch
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

There is only a bug bounty at this moment, this has been a highly anticipated sale so should go off without a hitch

Hi, without a good bounty program, you lose lots of people. With a good bounty program, you can spread the word and advertise your project so that you can reach targeted people much more easily. Just saying. Good luck with it.
Mofinggu

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:28:33 AM

Good project, reserved Japanese translation if possible Smiley
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:34:09 AM

On the Internet, nobody knows you’re a dog. This has been extremely beneficial for the development of communities around the world, and crypto is perhaps one of the most remarkable examples.
But who doesn’t like to have a beer with people that share common interests? It’s part of our human nature!
So aside from being on Slack all day and night, we’ve organized a series of meetups for Ethereum & Aragon enthusiasts to get together to talk about exciting projects and have a few drinks!
We had our first meetup this Monday in the beautiful town of Zug and had the pleasure to present and have a relaxed discussion with some projects we’re huge fans of, AKASHA and Status.
The meetup was an enormous success! We even had a wait-list for attendance. If interested, Mihai from AKASHA recorded so those that couldn’t make it in person can watch it on our blog

Upcoming Meetups
We have some additional meetups happening in the near future:
Madrid: May 8 — thanks to Jorge Vallet (who’s been doing Ethereum meetups since ’14) for organizing it!
New York: TBD but likely May 24
Berlin: June 9 — thanks to our friends at BlueYard (especially Philip) for making it happen!
Barcelona: TBD but likely the first week of June
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:42:38 AM

On the Internet, nobody knows you’re a dog. This has been extremely beneficial for the development of communities around the world, and crypto is perhaps one of the most remarkable examples.
But who doesn’t like to have a beer with people that share common interests? It’s part of our human nature!
So aside from being on Slack all day and night, we’ve organized a series of meetups for Ethereum & Aragon enthusiasts to get together to talk about exciting projects and have a few drinks!
We had our first meetup this Monday in the beautiful town of Zug and had the pleasure to present and have a relaxed discussion with some projects we’re huge fans of, AKASHA and Status.
The meetup was an enormous success! We even had a wait-list for attendance. If interested, Mihai from AKASHA recorded so those that couldn’t make it in person can watch it on our blog

Upcoming Meetups
Madrid: May 8 — thanks to Jorge Vallet (who’s been doing Ethereum meetups since ’14) for organizing it!
Berlin: June 9 — thanks to our friends at BlueYard (especially Philip) for making it happen!

It's good to hear more information about this project . I will join when I read all information from The whitepage and the goal of this project.
I hope all things will be clear and transparent before investing to this project.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:56:14 AM

Can anyone speculate what the hard cap is, I don't like investing into a project where I'm left in the shadow. 15% to early investors and co is huge if the hard cap is huge
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:34:21 PM

Head over to the slack channel and you can speak to the Dev Luis himself, he will answer all concerns you have
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:41:38 PM

The hard cap will be revealed once a certain amount is raised this allows smaller investors to get in before the whales and VCs do.As for the amount to early investors and team, there is vesting with their tokens.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:42:09 PM

Upcoming Meetups

Anything in Los Angeles?
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:05:40 PM

Don't think so at the moment but @jorge on Slack should know better
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

Would like to know the cap as well, doesn't make sense to get in without that information. Please pm if you can lend some insight to help us decide better.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: