Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 11:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Bitcoins  (Read 6310 times)
TicTacTic

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:20:16 PM

I am fascinated by Cryptos, do you think it's feasible that I can actually earn bitcoin without investing fiat. Your thoughts?
Of course we can earn bitcoin , we can get income from signature campaign and bounty. However the income for low level member not to big
Yes it will gets small amount of bitcoin, although i don't recomended it because it will makes many posts without good quality and the risk will get ban permanent from administrator because of too much posts on signature campaign, actually there are not easy to earn bitcoin especially without capital, the best earn way in my experience is just from trading altcoins and signature campaign is bonuses because of be active on bitcointalk.

I agree with you. Trade in alternative coins is very urgent now. Prices for some coins have risen several times. This makes it possible to earn good money. But a beginner needs to read a lot about this and be able to analyze the news
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:48:08 PM

I guess the answer is yes, because you can earn bitcoin using your skills around here, even from signature campaign here, you do not need to invest fiat to have it, just your time and skill you can have bitcoin in your wallet, it just takes time.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:47:36 PM

I am fascinated by Cryptos, do you think it's feasible that I can actually earn bitcoin without investing fiat. Your thoughts?
Of course we can earn bitcoin , we can get income from signature campaign and bounty. However the income for low level member not to big
Yes it will gets small amount of bitcoin, although i don't recomended it because it will makes many posts without good quality and the risk will get ban permanent from administrator because of too much posts on signature campaign, actually there are not easy to earn bitcoin especially without capital, the best earn way in my experience is just from trading altcoins and signature campaign is bonuses because of be active on bitcointalk.

I agree with you. Trade in alternative coins is very urgent now. Prices for some coins have risen several times. This makes it possible to earn good money. But a beginner needs to read a lot about this and be able to analyze the news
yes there are so many potentially good alt coin by trading which you can make good profit, but in current situation i think you need to simple hold bitcoin and no need to invest it anywhere else, because bitcoin itself can give you a good profit if the price goes up.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:04:18 AM

If you have skills. You can offer it here. Theres a lot of bounties here. Translation bounties, signature campaigns, social media(TW or facebook) campaign. If you have also skills on website developing. I think you can offer your skills here. Avoid faucets. Its a total waste of time. Theres a lot of way to earn btc here. Just explore the forum.
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:21:37 AM

I guess the answer is yes, because you can earn bitcoin using your skills around here, even from signature campaign here, you do not need to invest fiat to have it, just your time and skill you can have bitcoin in your wallet, it just takes time.

Right, skills is a must if you want to earn without investing  just search here in the forum and you will find various ways on how to earn. and if you dont have the skills there are always time to improve yourself in specific nature of work. like me, i learned about editing by self studying now i can use it to earn.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:31:48 AM

Right, skills is a must if you want to earn without investing  just search here in the forum and you will find various ways on how to earn. and if you dont have the skills there are always time to improve yourself in specific nature of work. like me, i learned about editing by self studying now i can use it to earn.
That's good of you. As mentioned without skills trying to earn in terms of bitcoin is simply impossible. So keep yourself updated to a specific sector and make it the investment. You can easily profit out of it when you use it on implementation or development needs. Simply even a application could get you the best.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:33:33 AM

I can tell you based on my own experience with Crypto-Currency. I never bought any satoshi and I never put any cent of my money on the internet, all my earnings came from the internet, but never came to the internet.  Cheesy

It's very possible to earn Bitcoins and build your finances without initial fiat invesment, but you need to be a patient person and you need to have discipline, what means you can't invest on Ponzi, HYIP schemes and you need to keep in mind the profit won't come fast. Build your empire along the years to make it solid and concrete.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Rubel mia

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:38:05 AM

How to join a signature campaign??? for earnings bitcoin
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:45:58 AM

It is actually feasible but you need to have plans on how to do it and you should set your expectations that you'll be doing some hard work to get some portion of a BTC. You can provide services here in the internet (web developing, programming, etc.) and then ask BTC as a payment for it. You could also join signature campaigns and earn BTC on a weekly or monthly basis. Just keep in mind that cryptos are not free and you'll need ample amount of time to get it without buying it with fiat.
Big R94

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:58:43 AM

don't you think that it takes too much time? And also signature campaign is very rare for newbie, if he/she do not increase the rank ,can not  earn money how much he/she want.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:32:39 AM

Yes there are many ways to earn bitcoin without investing fiat there are PTC, faucets, giveaways and sgnature campaigns but in faucets and PTCs are taking too much time to earn bitcoin, i suggest that you join in signature campaigns but in your rank it will be hard for you to find a signature campaign that accepts newbies even member rank.
Checlets

Activity: 228
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:48:44 AM

Earning Bitcoin without investing Fiat sounds amazing at first, but after you start experiencing just how time consuming it is, as well as the fact that it can be extremely boring. I've found that it is often not worth the time and attention span that it takes to get even as little as $10 of Bitcoin through faucets and ppc sites. I think it would be easier to just invest Fiat currencies into Bitcoin and wait for btc prices to rise. I personally wish I spend like $40-$50 on Bitcoin when it started out and let it sit. My suggestion for earning Bitcoin without investing is too find something you can do for others online and charge a fair amount of btc for those services.
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:01:12 AM

Yes it's possible but do not expect to have a big amount  when your start with nothing, if you have skills to offer then you can start with that at the same time you cain join in any campaign here that will accept you.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:05:21 AM

Earning Bitcoin without investing Fiat sounds amazing at first, but after you start experiencing just how time consuming it is, as well as the fact that it can be extremely boring. I've found that it is often not worth the time and attention span that it takes to get even as little as $10 of Bitcoin through faucets and ppc sites. I think it would be easier to just invest Fiat currencies into Bitcoin and wait for btc prices to rise. I personally wish I spend like $40-$50 on Bitcoin when it started out and let it sit. My suggestion for earning Bitcoin without investing is too find something you can do for others online and charge a fair amount of btc for those services.
indeed the first time trying to find the bitcoin without using the fiat or invest it is not worth the time we spend take the positive side we can learn from the past because the past can't be changed and also when we first know bitcoin we don't know can earn bitcoin from such services signature campaign.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
devachelekar

Activity: 382

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:17:48 AM

Yes there are many ways to earn bitcoin without investing fiat there are PTC, faucets, giveaways and sgnature campaigns but in faucets and PTCs are taking too much time to earn bitcoin, i suggest that you join in signature campaigns but in your rank it will be hard for you to find a signature campaign that accepts newbies even member rank.
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:33:43 AM

Yes sure, you can earn bitcoin without investing fiat to bitcoin. You can sell digital service to earn bitcoin,sell your skill, or anything. There are many method to earn bitcoin
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:36:00 AM

You can earn bitcoin without investing your fiat. Like What i'm doing always. There's a risk in investing so I joined to the Bounty campaign to get altcoin without investing. You just need effort because posting in different topics in forum in english languages is Too hard for me Haha.
I think i like to try that. But i guess im enjoying this posting in different topics in forums because i got to know different opinions and ideas on such topics about bitcoins  from different anonymous persons hahaha. And i got to learn a lot of things i didn't know about bitcoins.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:46:48 AM

PPC and faucets really suck the soul out of you. I can see why you'd want to skip on things like that. Not worth the time or the drain lol.
Everyone wishes they spent $40-$50 when Bitcoin first came out, but hindsight is 20/20 and no-one really expected for it to get this high. It was essentially just a luck of the draw and some got lucky and others didn't. I personally never really heard about it in time, so I kinda got screwed but chances are I wouldn't have paid attention to it anyways.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:56:13 AM

Yes , you can do everything without the Investment a penny of the money Fiat ( like my few friends ) .
But probably you need to make some hardwork to earn small amount of the money  .
Probably you need to join the signature camapagin and make Earning from the campaign and then use that amount of the bitcoin in the trading .
Also try to collect satoshi from the faucet sites like freebitco.in and also other many faucets  , and PTC sites . In tis way you can make a big start-up for your Trading and other money making program .
But in the beginning you shouldn't make Gambling like anything or Investment in the Ponzi Site that promise to turn your bitcoin into double in one week one month or anything .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:57:39 AM

How to join a signature campaign??? for earnings bitcoin

Go to services sub section in marketplace section, you'll find many signature campaigns running under many reputable managers like Yahoo, Lutpin, Lauda. Check them out, you won't get much for your rank but something is better than nothing. So build your account and write well.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀