Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a leading currency?  (Read 15051 times)
James_Spider501

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

Bitcoin is as of now driving all the cryptos in the cryptoworld. On the off chance that we take a gander at the diagram, bitcoin has been overwhelming on the two ascribes as to showcase capital, value, volume and obviously the predominance bitcoin has been since it was propelled by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

Bitcoin will remain to be a forced to be reckoned with as long as there no other coins which is issued by the central bank and supported by the government that will help backed its demand to the people around the world that will eventually lead to it's price increase and over shadow bitcoin. But still bitcoin even though the price crash dramatically it is still continously leading the value of other alternate coins.

jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:47:09 AM

Indeed bitcoin is still by far the leading cryptocurrency in terms of value. But being top of all crypto doesn't mean that bitcoin is the best of all. It still depends on the community or investors on what is best crypto for them. Some people will just ignore bitcoin and they will be using other cryptocurrency that has a better specifications and maybe a lot more convenience for them to use.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:19:05 AM

The economic reach of Bitcoin is an interesting subject of discussion. In the end there will be a maximum of 21.000.000 BTC. BTC is a eight-digit number.
I suppose that a currency can only be leading if it has the possibility ta pay in small amounts, equivalent tot e.g. dollarcent or eurocent. This statement limits the range of BTC, will the satoshi be the future euro/dollarcent?
In that case the maximum money supply wil be BTC 21.000.000,00000000 is e.g. EUR 99.999.999.999.999,99 (by the way: interesting exchange rate).
The money supply in the Eurozone (M3) is over EUR 10.000.000.000.000
So without any constraints, the structure of the BTC satisfies the necessary condition.
Let's inventory the other constraints.

Bitcoin is not only as a top currency, but its price is the highest in the virtual currency because bitcoin is a leader in the commercial field and is of great interest and response, the influence of Bitcoin is widely spoken. that in the future it will replace the dollar

Am I spamming? Report me!
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

Affirmative. Bitcoin is the leading currency of all time not only in the crypto world but also in fiat because of its value, market and demand. Even its value drops down in the past few days, it remains on top not only on top but too far gap compare to its second.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

The economic reach of Bitcoin is an interesting subject of discussion. In the end there will be a maximum of 21.000.000 BTC. BTC is a eight-digit number.
I suppose that a currency can only be leading if it has the possibility ta pay in small amounts, equivalent tot e.g. dollarcent or eurocent. This statement limits the range of BTC, will the satoshi be the future euro/dollarcent?
In that case the maximum money supply wil be BTC 21.000.000,00000000 is e.g. EUR 99.999.999.999.999,99 (by the way: interesting exchange rate).
So without any constraints, the structure of the BTC satisfies the necessary condition.

yes, bitcoin maybe the king of all the crypto currencies that are currently present and may stay as king for a very long time. but saying bitcoin will become a main currency for any country is a bit too far of a stretch. while i completely agree that bitcoin really does satisfy the necessary conditions, i still really don't think that it can replace any main currency yet. heck, i don't even think that it will be possible for bitcoin to become something like that. it is pretty obvious as to why. it is simply because there are just too many things that needs to be considered plus the fact that a lot of people are really pushing against bitcoins and all other cryptos because of personal reasons.

you see, i too believe in bitcoin. i actually love its rich history and ideologies.
which is why i am still here. trying to get a hold of as much bitcoins as i can.
but i just cannot see bitcoin as a main currency, it is just something that is
completely impossible. but still, anything can happen. so we'll just have to
wait and see.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

Indeed, Bitcoin can get lost, so it will get lost. In that case in the end (at last after the mining-process is done) the BTC-supply will be a negative growth function. Are there any empirical data/maths about this decreasing process? Will this negative growth be significant for excluding "Bitcoin as a leading currency"?

Since bitcoin has limited supply in nature, Time after time btc will consistently surge up and becomes the most dominant crypto currency ever, As early as possible we should hold our btc wisely.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

For my opinion yes Bitcoin is the leading currency right now and it is the most trusted currency when it comes to investing .Bitcoin is the most popular crypto because of its rate or value that is continuously increasing .
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

Indeed bitcoin is still by far the leading cryptocurrency in terms of value. But being top of all crypto doesn't mean that bitcoin is the best of all. It still depends on the community or investors on what is best crypto for them. Some people will just ignore bitcoin and they will be using other cryptocurrency that has a better specifications and maybe a lot more convenience for them to use.
These are some stances on which someone can be evaluated. For the bitcoins to be the best currency go the world, it definitely requires the whole world to accept it as soon as possible and give it legalizing authority to be used at any stage go life. But this isn’t the case, bitcoins are continuously banning in different countries due to some reasons. But still, it is on the top in crypto world.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:20:41 AM

I believed that bitcoin can be the leading currency because only bitcoin has the highest price than ever i know currency. Even bitcoin can experience a falling down to its price but its still higher because i bitcoin is higher because no one currencies of the nation can be leveled by bitcoin price because it is too much high . So that i believed and i surely assure that bitcoin can be able to become a leading currency through all over the world.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

For my opinion yes Bitcoin is the leading currency right now and it is the most trusted currency when it comes to investing .Bitcoin is the most popular crypto because of its rate or value that is continuously increasing .

It is the leading currency through the largest capitalization and the amount of people who are still ready to invest into it. Almost all have heard about Bitcoin, but a very few people still know about alts. Thus, BTC is a leader.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is a leading cryptocurrency, not currency now. But it's good question, coz maybe in the future the value of btc will increase much and who knows what will be after 5years?

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is a leading cryptocurrency, not currency now. But it's good question, coz maybe in the future the value of btc will increase much and who knows what will be after 5years?
Bitcoin is very demand for people because of the price. Bitcoin is the number one leading in terms of currency. Its very trusted about this currency due to the securities and very reliable site. In all time of my life ,this currency has a good future than other currency .Even a lot of discrimination, bitcoin is totally  doing good in prices and thoughts in country .
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:18:41 AM

For states, currency is one of the elements of sovereignty. Regulation (weakening) of the exchange rate allows us to make our products competitive in international markets. Not many states with weak economies will agree to switch to bitcoin.

The deflationary model of bitcoin will reduce the volume of investments, although their quality will be higher.

In my opinion, the function of bitcoin is the preservation of the cost of savings - an analogue of precious metals.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

Well we can say that bitcoin is the king of all coins, and also even if there is a thousand icos or alt  coins around the crypto word. Still bitcoin is number one, the bitcoin price is much much more though well you can see it as of now its increasing and lot of predictors and analysis been talking about the bitcoin as a currency on the near future.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

They say it is leading currency because bitcoin now is the king of all coins  it is leading because a lot of people now are keep working in it

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:55:03 AM

• Sovereignty
  • Stabililty
  • Scalability

About stability Bitcoin has no stability because its price goes up and down whenever and now it is going down, maybe it will collapse.
But regarding the total amount of supply that is fixed, it can not be added, as is the stability of the quantity produced.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

When you look at the market bitcoin still the one leading and next is etherium and i think no one can surpass on it. Because bitcoin was always using to the people in the other country even on my country also bitcoin was known always.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:19:54 AM

If you say bitcoin is a leading currency in a cryptocurrency too.because everyone agree but if you say about comparing bitcoin and a dollar or Euro then the bitcoin is out dated yo defeat everyone fiat money controls a government and basically get out of bounds so there just  created much while the bitcoin also gets limited so won't be enough for bitcoin to dominated fiat and of course the government do not really agree with those another idea of bitcoin become a leading currency .
Zaarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

We can make known that bitcoin is each and every one popular today and it always appeared in social medias. Gaining those leadership to become concerning top amid new currencies is definitely amazing. But I dbbbvcon't think that it will be upon summit for long, in front the definite idea supply of bitcoin are in the region of mined in which it could in fact produce a consequences bitcoin's price. And we can't denied that USD is having a deafening fund and behind unqualified supply, and it was supported by all countries as a global currency unlike bitcoin. Possible that bitcoin will step aside and USD will pretend to have focus on happening after bitcoin. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: