Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STEELSERIES PRODUCTS!  (Read 487 times)
Phoenil (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

LEGENDARY vouched FREE VPS method! Repeatable!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

Hello! I have a coupon code worth 250€ on www.steelseries.com but I don't need anything right now.
I have decided to sell it, but it can be applied only to my account and my address.

1) You choose the product/s you want to buy up to 250€.
2) I buy the product/s and receive them to my house.
3) I reship the item to your address.

Price is 200€! so you can buy 250€ worth of items and pay only 200€.

You can use escrow, I have no problem with it.
I can try to sell these products in my country but they don't have a lot of market where I live.

ONLY SERIOUS BUYER AND NO KIDS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:53:31 PM

I'm interested to buying your code, Lemme know if you would to deal with me using provider escrow  Smiley
Phoenil (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:14:36 PM

I'm interested to buying your code, Lemme know if you would to deal with me using provider escrow  Smiley

Sure. As I said, the code only works on my account and my address, otherwise, it will be void. So we have to find the escrow, choose your products and proceed.

Code:
-> Can be used to purchase any in-stock product(s) on our SteelSeries webstore.

-> Provides FREE shipping for the entire order: we urge you to use the code as an opportunity to upgrade and purchase any additional products you were considering.

-> Can be used to purchase an order for a greater value than that of the coupon code. If your order value exceeds that of the coupon code, you will be prompted for payment details and will be charged the difference.

-> Once the coupon is used once, it is marked used and the value turns to 0, so please make sure to use the full value of the code!

-> Coupon codes are non-transferable and are only valid for use by yourself. Attempting to sell or trade this coupon code is strictly prohibited. If the code is redeemed by another person or at another address, we will cancel the order, void the coupon, and not be able to re-issue a new coupon code.
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:57:41 PM

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago about social engineering and reshipping of SteelSeries products.

You should show a picture of the code (while hiding the code itself) to prove you're not just using SEO to refund fake orders.
Phoenil (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:00:51 PM

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago about social engineering and reshipping of SteelSeries products.

You should show a picture of the code (while hiding the code itself) to prove you're not just using SEO to refund fake orders.

I am not refunding any fake orders. I had my own Siberia 800 and after 8 months they broke and i have this coupon as warranty. I am not refunding any fake orders, and then you don't run any risk since i am reshipping the goods, in the case. So, what's the point of your post?
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:08:17 PM

I am not refunding any fake orders. I had my own Siberia 800 and after 8 months they broke and i have this coupon as warranty. I am not refunding any fake orders, and then you don't run any risk since i am reshipping the goods, in the case. So, what's the point of your post?

I have nothing against you or your sale. This just looks very similar to what other people have done with SteelSeries.

My point would be to use escrow in order to ensure the safety of both you and your buyer. That's all.
Phoenil (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:10:32 PM

I have nothing against you or your sale. This just looks very similar to what other people have done with SteelSeries.

My point would be to use escrow in order to ensure the safety of both you and your buyer. That's all.

I offered escrow as first. I have nothing to hide.
Phoenil (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:00:29 PM

Bump! Still selling this!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: