Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Duality Blockchain Solutions: Dynamic(DYN), Sequence(SEQ), HarmonIQ(NoID)  (Read 69573 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bac621

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:05:41 PM

Sorry what's the premine on this?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:33:05 PM

I'm really enjoy this project so I would like to join in Vietnamese translation for thread and whitepaper. I'm sure that my translation in high quality. Please contact me if you need. Big thanks  Roll Eyes
Pr0metheus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:09:26 PM

I see some pizza addicts selling cheap right now  Shocked

must not have watched the coininterview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94FkLN3tVOs
Edgemaster

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 01:04:13 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 02:52:50 PM by Edgemaster

Hello Duality Community, interested in owning Dynodes ? but don't have the time or expertise to run them ? I am happy to help. I know the long term value of Dynamic and have decided to invest my time and money to run multiple nodes, and thus I am fairly experienced in doing so. Details of the service as below:

Edgemaster's Remote Dynode Hosting 

Dynodes require 1000 Dynamic per node as collateral. I use top quality VPS's for my nodes. By using my service the collateral remains in your own wallet. The Dynode rewards will be credited to the respective wallet holding the collateral. I DO NOT have access to any of your coins

Step by step process:

1. You will need some basic knowledge of using crypto currency wallets and you should know where the data folder for your wallet is located. (I can help you find it)

2. Sign up to duality slack dualitychat.herokuapp.com and contact me @edgemaster. Note: I will be chatting with you during the whole set up, so tell me if you have any questions / problems.

3. Decide how many nodes you want to have, and make the corresponding number of new addresses. I recommend labeling it in an orderly fashion (DN1, DN2 ...)

4. Send 1000 coins to the address(es) using coin control (otherwise you will be moving coins in between the dynode addresses as they are not locked yet)

5. At this point will start building the configuration file called Dynode.conf

6. In the wallet console, do "dynode genkey" times node count  and "dynode outputs". Copy the information for the purpose of populating the config file. You need to provide me the generated dynode key as this is needed to set up the remote node on my end and the output for the purpose of setting up the monitoring service. Note: I cannot access your coins with this information

7. I will assign an IP to the node and add this information to the Dynode.conf

8. You save Dynode.conf into your coin data folder and restart your wallet.

9. Run the command "dynode start-disabled" in the wallet's console.

10. By 24 hours you should have received rewards, run listaddressgroupings or listtransactions in our console, to review your rewards

Terms:
a. Hosting will cost $4 per node per month. I accept DYN, BTC, other major currencies (just ask)
b.The service will include four times a day monitoring of the nodes, upgrading of remote wallets and notification to you if there is action that needs to be taken on your side.
c. There will be no refunds if you change your mind and the nodes are working fine.
d. If you provide me an email address, I will email you when the next payment is due. I will also message you on slack.

Thank you for reading.

Currently hosting 20 nodes
Current availability > 50 nodes

HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:37:33 PM
Merited by ttoroie (1)

Hello Bitcointalk Community, interested in owning Dynodes ? but don't have the time or expertise to run them ? I am happy to help. I know the long term value of Dynamic and have decided to invest my time and money to run multiple nodes, and thus I am fairly experienced in doing so. Details of the service as below:

Dynodes require 1000 Dynamic per node as collateral. I use top quality VPS's for my nodes. By using my service the collateral remains in your own wallet. The Dynode rewards will be credited to the respective address holding the collateral. I DO NOT have access to any of your coins

Step by step process:

1. You will need some basic knowledge of using crypto currency wallets and you should know where the data folder for your wallet is located. (I can help you find it)

2. Sign up to duality slack dualitychat.herokuapp.com and contact me @edgemaster. Note: I will be chatting with you during the whole set up, so tell me if you have any questions / problems.

3. Decide how many nodes you want to have, and make the corresponding number of new addresses. I recommend labeling it in an orderly fashion (DN1, DN2 ...)

4.  Send 1000 coins to the address.

6. In the wallet console, do "dynode genkey" and "dynode outputs". Copy the information for the purpose of populating the config file. You need to provide me the generated dynode key as this is needed to set up the remote node on my end and the output for the purpose of setting up the monitoring service. Note: I cannot access your coins with this information

10. Repeat  steps 4-9 for the next node until all are completed. Don't worry I will be with you the whole way on chat.

11. By 24 hours you should have received rewards, run listaddressgroupings or listtransactions in our console, to review your rewards

Terms:
a. Hosting will cost $4 per node per month. The service will include four times a day monitoring of the nodes, upgrading of remote wallets and notification to you if there is action that needs to be taken on your side.
b. There will be no refunds if you change your mind and the nodes are working fine.
c. If you provide me an email address, I will email you when the next payment is due. I will also message you on slack.

Thank you for reading.

Payment methods? DYN, BTC, USD?
newwannabe

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:59:18 PM

Hello Bitcointalk Community, interested in owning Dynodes ? but don't have the time or expertise to run them ? I am happy to help. I know the long term value of Dynamic and have decided to invest my time and money to run multiple nodes, and thus I am fairly experienced in doing so. Details of the service as below:

Dynodes require 1000 Dynamic per node as collateral. I use top quality VPS's for my nodes. By using my service the collateral remains in your own wallet. The Dynode rewards will be credited to the respective address holding the collateral. I DO NOT have access to any of your coins

Step by step process:

4.  Send 1000 coins to the address.

6. In the wallet console, do "dynode genkey" and "dynode outputs". Copy the information for the purpose of populating the config file. You need to provide me the generated dynode key as this is needed to set up the remote node on my end and the output for the purpose of setting up the monitoring service. Note: I cannot access your coins with this information

10. Repeat  steps 4-9 for the next node until all are completed. Don't worry I will be with you the whole way on chat.

11. By 24 hours you should have received rewards, run listaddressgroupings or listtransactions in our console, to review your rewards

Terms:
a. Hosting will cost $4 per node per month. The service will include four times a day monitoring of the nodes, upgrading of remote wallets and notification to you if there is action that needs to be taken on your side.
b. There will be no refunds if you change your mind and the nodes are working fine.
c. If you provide me an email address, I will email you when the next payment is due. I will also message you on slack.

Thank you for reading.

sounds great but how many coins does a dynode create a month ? will it cover the 4usd ? Cheesy thanks
Edgemaster

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 02:54:02 PM

Payment methods? DYN, BTC, USD?

sorry , yes DYN, BTC and other major currencies

Edgemaster

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 02:54:29 PM

sounds great but how many coins does a dynode create a month ? will it cover the 4usd ? Cheesy thanks

at this stage it does

BonzoCorleone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:51:11 PM

Need to read deeper, but I have some questions...

Why is the PoW reward 0 for SEQ? EDIT: doesn't matter anyway, all 10k blocks were mined last year.

Coupled with the crazy high premines I'm guessing there's not going to be much miner interest, and no real incentive to support this network on which you're trying to build.

ya, well they have DYN, but it too has been mined to shit before this was dropped to public, has a cpu algo, but DASH instamined, and now theres like 300,000 blocks since they launched few weeks ago and no public thread as the old one was locked months ago due to trolling (till now, nice to see a DYN thread finally)  Smiley
NoID is a COOOL project, real potential there imo

Anyways, nice to see you guys going public, RAM issues fixed in DYN for REAL now i hope? i gave up few weeks ago due to all these "features" i admit haha

In addition to this they have two Twitter accounts advertising for one of the 3rd largest Pump Groups in the market . Which also took part in the Pivx Pump.

Both their Duality and Seq twitter accounts

https://twitter.com/_Dynamic_Coin?lang=en

https://twitter.com/sequence_coin?lang=en

Pump group now forming   http://topdownhq.herokuapp.com    Limited time open Membership         ?

I take it they aren't small considering they require a Donation of 1btc to be an "Exclusive Member"

I have a feeling they played with  Steem Coin as well .. Good Luck but until these people are out my Mining Friends are out..

Half of the Mining Power is coming from your group.. Good Luck with that...

Its not Duality twitter account, is somebody else account. Duality twitter account is only @dualitychain.

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
Orestes (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:25:03 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 11:47:53 AM by Orestes

merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:45:15 PM

Meh, 4000000 and 44000000 premine.

Will this became a good amount of coins supply?
Hope it will get a great value in the future.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Pr0metheus

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:44:20 AM

Meh, 4000000 and 44000000 premine.

Will this became a good amount of coins supply?
Hope it will get a great value in the future.

I just ordered some pizza while i was watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFSfv0lp87Q&t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnnTxZ7dbk8&t
Dynamic_Duo

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:22:19 PM

1 +/- BTC Volume a day. Good Luck with the Pizza.
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:27:30 PM

Looks like it's a real deal project.
Ill be looking for more info to join in.
misterbones

Activity: 182

Trader*Investor

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:33:59 PM

Total supply and Premine please ?

Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:59:02 PM

Hello Duality Community, interested in owning Dynodes ? but don't have the time or expertise to run them ? I am happy to help. I know the long term value of Dynamic and have decided to invest my time and money to run multiple nodes, and thus I am fairly experienced in doing so. Details of the service as below:

Dynodes require 1000 Dynamic per node as collateral. I use top quality VPS's for my nodes. By using my service the collateral remains in your own wallet. The Dynode rewards will be credited to the respective wallet holding the collateral. I DO NOT have access to any of your coins

Step by step process:

4. Send 1000 coins to the address(es) using coin control (otherwise you will be moving coins in between the dynode addresses as they are not locked yet)

6. In the wallet console, do "dynode genkey" times node count  and "dynode outputs". Copy the information for the purpose of populating the config file. You need to provide me the generated dynode key as this is needed to set up the remote node on my end and the output for the purpose of setting up the monitoring service. Note: I cannot access your coins with this information

10. By 24 hours you should have received rewards, run listaddressgroupings or listtransactions in our console, to review your rewards

Terms:
a. Hosting will cost $4 per node per month. I accept DYN, BTC, other major currencies (just ask)
b.The service will include four times a day monitoring of the nodes, upgrading of remote wallets and notification to you if there is action that needs to be taken on your side.
c. There will be no refunds if you change your mind and the nodes are working fine.
d. If you provide me an email address, I will email you when the next payment is due. I will also message you on slack.

Thank you for reading.

Currently hosting 20 nodes

Do you need to have a dedicated IP for each Dynode?
Elsada

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:00:49 PM

I will follow this thread and Hope it will get a good result after ICO launching.
kawasaki5050

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:25:19 PM

I can provide you Japanese translation for this project.
Please reserved it for me Cheesy
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:17:10 PM

waiting for bounties dev  Cheesy

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Dynamic_Duo

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:08:49 PM

I'm not sure the result would change. Their set in there ways . They have like 400 Slack members and its the same 14 people talking everyday. They have their big old bag for sale at 0.00056980 . Not sure who they're  trying to manipulate? Wallet took 3 tries to get it right and it still is hideous to look at.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: