Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to launch an ICO for a fund focused on financing small businesses  (Read 448 times)
alternative alpha (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:58:41 PM

Hi Everyone, I started this account to announce my intention of launching an ICO for a fund that will be focused on financing small businesses. Initially, the fund will focus on investing in small publicly traded companies. The investments will be structured as PIPE private placements. This provides multiple benefits such as an opportunity to acquire publicly traded at prices below open market value.

The fund offers the potential fir returns above  between 15-85% depending on the discount at which the fund acquirers the  stock  relative to the open market price of a prospective target company. PIPE's have traditionally outperformed the s&p 500 and offers the opportunity to immediately lock in gains  due to below market value discounts available to investors in these transactions.

Currently, my plans for the fund are in very much at an initial stage. I am hoping to get your thoughts, and opinions on this to gauge investor demand and any thing I myself have overlooked.

I look forward to answering any questions that you may have.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 08:09:37 PM

Sounds interesting.You didnt mention what support or suggestion you expext the community to give as it is still in conception stage.I think you should move it to Project Development board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0 and you may find some like minded people to work on this.Good Luck
alternative alpha (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: