Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide and malware removal] How to secure your Windows Machine [Legend. Vouched]  (Read 4000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
User365 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:57:00 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 10:02:07 AM by User365

I have been removing malware, decrypting locked PC´s and securing PC´s as a next job for the past few years, while beeing a student.
I have learned one main thing, securing your PC is so much easier than removing the malware. In every case.
To get a secure computer you need a few good programms, which I will reveal to you and help you set up.

I offer a full guide, on which programms you need to get protected against 99.9% of all malware, and for all my customers I offer free support in case of infection.
(this is very useful if you buy other methods and e-books on this forum. There is always a risk that someone tries to steal your Bitcoin)

Normal Package:

• The full PDF Guide, listing all Programms and settings you need
  • Free Support on setting them up, if there is any problem
  • free updates
  • In case of infection I will help you get your PC clean again (nearly unpossible when followed my guide)

Price: $19.90 Buy

Premium Package:
  • The full PDF Guide, listing all Programms and settings you need
  • Free Support on setting them up, if there is any problem
  • free updates
  • In case of infection I will help you get your PC clean again (nearly unpossible when followed my guide)
  • In the guide there are programms, which offer paid versions, I can assist in getting them much cheaper (will pay off for you)

Price: $24.90 Buy

As with those packages comes free support in case of infection, I can only offer one vouch to a hero or legendary member.
I will offer also two discounted packages, but in exchange you will have to write me a review on here  Wink Still needed

Vouches:
I got the vouch copy and here is my review :

For me, every section with information was new. I never heard about those stuffs before.
You can safeguard your PC with the information given in the PDF. Very nicely presented, easy to understand format.

The information could have little cheaper, considering the fact that OP also willing to provide free support, the price is OK in my view.

So, conclusion is if you really wanna do secure your PC, you can go for it - it wont disappoint you.
If you are already someone in the same niche as OP, umm.. I dont think you will be so much pleased with it. That is obvious.

Thanks for the vouch copy !

TOS:
  • Do not leak my e-book
  • If you violate any of the TOS, updates and support are imiditelly suspended

[could be your ad]
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:31:57 AM

I was looking for some antivirus yesterday, i think this guide will be helpful for me at this moment, if you send me the vouch copy i will gladly leave a review for you.
User365 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:25:35 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 02:52:10 PM by User365

I was looking for some antivirus yesterday, i think this guide will be helpful for me at this moment, if you send me the vouch copy i will gladly leave a review for you.

PM sent, I hope you will be satisfied, don´t forget to cantact me in case you need support

[could be your ad]
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:54:53 PM

For me, every section with information was new. I never heard about those stuffs before.
You can safeguard your PC with the information given in the PDF. Very nicely presented, easy to understand format.

The information could have little cheaper, considering the fact that OP also willing to provide free support, the price is OK in my view.

So, conclusion is if you really wanna do secure your PC, you can go for it - it wont disappoint you.
If you are already someone in the same niche as OP, umm.. I dont think you will be so much pleased with it. That is obvious.

User365 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:17:28 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 10:03:08 PM by User365

Thank you very much for the your kind words  Smiley
And if you ever get infected, please remember to cantact me  Cheesy

[could be your ad]
User365 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:00:21 AM

I am still looking for two people who buy with a discount voucher, and review

[could be your ad]